Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Resolve »

inforsir89 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:39 pm
hey heres my save i said i would up load :)

password- inforsir

P.S i accidently left out a few items. but whats on my char atm is what i use for my moze
Keeps telling me that it's corrupt, could you re-upload using .rar please?

Edit, I'm an idiot and was typing the PW with caps lock on. Just toss it up to lack of sleep xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Resolve on Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

datshotgundoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by datshotgundoe »

this save has this gun on the wall in the ship and a crazy grenade i made is in the inventory. (to get the full effect of the nade go to an open outside location and throw it). I tried but couldnt replicate the grenades effect on the nade someone posted with 63 slots

98.rar
Pw:fearless
(716.71 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

lasmar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lasmar »

inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 am
HEY ITS THE VIDEOS TUT!!!!!!!!!!

[Link]
I made it!! adding components. adding anointed.
don know how to upload screenshot.
But I must say
Thank u Sunbeam, Zanzer, Norinx.

Especially thank u to your vid tut, Inforsir89. That helps a lot.
Added anointed like adding component way in which vid tut showing.

HaloSamu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaloSamu »

no idea whats causing it but what ever save files i download from here, get deleted a few moments later (maybe 30 seconds or so)

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

nad test 1 2 3 CAKE

[Link]

WubWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WubWolf »

inforsir89 wrote:

[Link]
Thanks to your video i now understand how to replace attributes, but i cant make it work that i can add attributes like you did in your video, somehow it always crashes when i am using the same manufactur parts

spectral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 +6

Post by spectral »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 am
Just beat the game and added the Guardian options to my table. To edit the Guardian stuff open the Guardian Rank screen after enabling the scripts.

- Highlighted Skill Level (Must reload save for changes to take effect)
- Vending Machine Timer
- Guardian Rank (Level, EXP and Tokens)
- Guardian Stat Levels (They seem to have hard capped them at 15.0%, around 120 levels)
CE wont let me check the guardian rank, whenever i look at the script it says "not all code is injectable. (error in line 32 (nop 2) :this instruction cant be compiled), any help would be appreciated,

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

WubWolf wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:15 am
inforsir89 wrote:

[Link]
Thanks to your video i now understand how to replace attributes, but i cant make it work that i can add attributes like you did in your video, somehow it always crashes when i am using the same manufactur parts
its got to be the same manufacture and type of weapon so... hyperion shotguns= u their parts will work to change in and out. but if u try to do a different wep type to it like giving a shot gun a smg barrel pretty sure it wont work

thesupremepeppe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thesupremepeppe »

Does anyone know there is a way to de-activate Guardian Perks. Until Gearbox realizes how broken and game ruining Hollow Point is, it would be cool to be able to turn it off. It's a pain in the butt always reviving my pet or teammate or going into FFYL because I did too much damage to a enemy. (This is without any modded gear or stats too.)

WubWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WubWolf »

inforsir89 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:25 am
WubWolf wrote:
inforsir89 wrote:

[Link]
its got to be the same manufacture and type of weapon so... hyperion shotguns= u their parts will work to change in and out. but if u try to do a different wep type to it like giving a shot gun a smg barrel pretty sure it wont work
after re-evaluating my process and not trying to just do it brainlessly after the video tut, i now managed to make a shotgun that has like 10 onepump barrels on it, i was simply changing parts, not adding parts, but counting the part count up.

lasmar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lasmar »

thesupremepeppe wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 am
Does anyone know there is a way to de-activate Guardian Perks. Until Gearbox realizes how broken and game ruining Hollow Point is, it would be cool to be able to turn it off. It's a pain in the butt always reviving my pet or teammate or going into FFYL because I did too much damage to a enemy. (This is without any modded gear or stats too.)
I don know how to paste post.

On this thread go to bottom of page 1. Then u can find Idlehands88's post.
''
- Vending Machine Timer
- Guardian Stat Levels (They seem to have hard capped them at 15.0%, around 120 levels)

''
like this. download table. and change the value of Guardian Stat Levels. In category Enforcer. Careful, it has to be under 74 total Enforcer point.
Ofcourse, after that reload the game.

thesupremepeppe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thesupremepeppe »

lasmar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:56 am
thesupremepeppe wrote:

''
- Vending Machine Timer

''
like this. download table. and change the value of Guardian Stat Levels. In category Enforcer. Careful, it has to be under 74 total Enforcer point.
Ah gotcha. I was hoping there was a way without losing out on my enforcer points.

Thanks!

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

thesupremepeppe wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 am
lasmar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:56 am
thesupremepeppe wrote:

''
- Vending Machine Timer

''
Ah gotcha. I was hoping there was a way without losing out on my enforcer points.

Thanks!
I've not tried it, but you could try finding the value for how many points you have in the Enforcer tree. IE, search for it as exact value, then add a point, search again etc.
Then just make it 74. Dunno if it would work though.

WubWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WubWolf »

WubWolf wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:21 am
inforsir89 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:25 am
WubWolf wrote:

after re-evaluating my process and not trying to just do it brainlessly after the video tut, i now managed to make a shotgun that has like 10 onepump barrels on it, i was simply changing parts, not adding parts, but counting the part count up.
now i am stuck when i try to modify legendary weapons, for example my lucians call, i try to add a body component but i can only add it like 3 times before crashing. same with hellwalker if i try to add 2 onepumpchump barrels

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

datshotgundoe wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:03 am

this save has this gun on the wall in the ship and a crazy grenade i made is in the inventory. (to get the full effect of the nade go to an open outside location and throw it). I tried but couldnt replicate the grenades effect on the nade someone posted with 63 slots

98.rar
I can load your character but obviously it uses my own bank so maybe its possible to upload a save with the gun equipped?