Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Esca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by Esca »

Requesting update to the table please. Thank you so much. There was an update hotfix on the Jan 14th, everything works except the abilities for each character.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

edgarox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by edgarox »

It's possible to add a loot rarity mod? The fearlessrevolution trainer set it too high!

KjNeWbEe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KjNeWbEe »

For anyone who wants to use the skill editor with older char, here's how to do it, make sure your game is in borderless window, then exit the game, now boot the game and as soon as claptrap starts dancing in the loading screen boot cheat engine then enable the skill editor. now load the char you what to edit. that should do it, my char is from day 1 of borderlands 3 and this still works.

Deathrac3r77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deathrac3r77 »

No longer works any option i use causes it to freeze and become unresponsive

BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:56 pm
Ok so I changed some things and made most pointers load when you enter and exit inventory. It should not repopulate after the first go but if you notice incorrect values just turn it off and on again and then pause and unpause. I will remove the previous table since it has an error in it. The max values are now correct and I have added some character specific pointers to cooldowns and other properties. I added a no recoil script which incorporates the Super Accuracy script in the table on page 1 (kind of interesting how there is both vertical and horizontal recoil). There is also a skill point mouseover pointer now which you can use to change the value. The game calculates the effects on load so once you modify them, just exit to menu and reload the save (yes it is permanent). I kept an inf health and shield but you would be better off just modifying the max and regen/regen delay values as that does not require any extra code injection. If you are still encountering crashes I suggest you verify integrity of game files and if that does not work then please only activate one at a time so that I can try to pinpoint where the issue is stemming from.

Update: Added some new cheats along with using the base player struct with cheat variables to make a Noclip and God Mode. I used Cake-san's UE4 Template table which helped me navigate the structures and find the offsets needed (I left them in so you can use them to find things as well). I also added a slow enemies script but it unfortunately will affects some of the weapons you use too so it is in the Debug/Prone to crashes section. Also, not sure why no-one used it before but there is a byte value that basically disables the inventory limit when checked so I have that in there as well.
Is there anyway you could add in a Weapon pointer? I'll pay for it as long as it works.

YM101
Cheater
Cheater

Post by YM101 »

Does the cheat tables posted here work with latest borderlands 3 Epic games version?

aribaby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aribaby »

is there anything to help with vault card?

mynameisdumbidk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mynameisdumbidk »

Scripts that need updating:

Base:
Unlimited Grenades (Gives zero for whatever reason). Easily fixed with a compare.
Super Accuracy (No clue if this works or not. Accuracy seems to remain the same when ADSing and hipfiring).
Unlimited Ammo / Grenades - CJBok (Doesn't work).
XP multi (Does not activate).

Idlehands88:
Vending Machine Timer (Does not activate).

As Fl4k, limitless rakk things?? - Tuft (Does not activate).

Chiados:
Money Pointer (Doesn't activate).
Infinite Vehicle Boost (Same issue with unlimited nades just needs proper compares).

Zanzer:
All of the scripts don't activate.

Maybe couple more but that's all i am able to test atm.

lefive21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lefive21 »

It's possible to have a cheat for complete all challenges; like the Bl2 CT by TechnoJacker?

sylire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sylire »

hello, have any script to decrease skill points?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

sylire wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:53 pm
hello, have any script to decrease skill points?
Just made a new table that can do this and a ton more things for you
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18664&p=227530#p227530

Insomnia_mp4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Insomnia_mp4 »

Completely bugs out for me. The unlimited ammo+grenades doesnt work. Neither does the goldenkeys/money/eridium.

Mars1406
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mars1406 »

where can I download the memory editor?

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

Is there a way to expand area that player opens at map? And with extended radius of finding hidden activities (claptraps, journals, hunt missions etc.)

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

Any tables for changing damage/other stat values?