Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by Baofu »

Since you went to the trouble of retiring a previous cheat table, do you mind including the script for rare enemy spawns?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

@Zanzer @STN a table like this for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands would be amazing. Something with the Tooltip pointer with item components is much needed.

Look into if you guys have the want/time.

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

I'm kinda lost gonna be honest. I've scrolled through many posts and different threads of different tables for BL3, some seemingly a lot newer (?) but they all say their tables are retired and point to this thread. But the main post table is definitely severely outdated.

Where exactly is the best table available for Borderlands 3?

guitodoido2022
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guitodoido2022 »

can you guys help me identify the name of the boss to drop the plasma coil on the vending machine script ? i want the plasma coil, but i cant find " heavyweight harker" on the list, is there another name/way to get it using the table?

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

umm which cheat table do i need to download here :D im confused

Kujar3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kujar3 »

I really can't find an up to date table anywhere, seems like a shame given the game doesn't really update anymore, would be a one and done thing.
Some things work when you download an older table, some doesn't or have undesirable effects.

Majoraslayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Majoraslayer »

Is this still being updated? The CJBok cheats seem to be deprecated and do nothing. Unlimited ammo only works for pistol ammo, and also makes it impossible to replenish other ammo types once you run out. An odd effect of the regular "unlimited ammo" cheat is that you can't use Revive Teammate, which is still necessary in single player to complete some missions. While holding the Revive button, the progress bar appears but never tries to fill.

Weird note, though it may have been a random occurrence, the first time I tried the cheat table from starting a new game, unlimited health worked TOO well and also gave all enemies unlimited health. After reloading the game again, it seems to work as expected now and hasn't happened again.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Any idea how to fix the XP multiplier? Doesn't work, can't even activate it.
Thank you.

Gabo69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Gabo69 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:41 am
Heinous wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:34 am
i don't understand why the mouse over inventory pointer won't work for me from Zanzers table, it just wont activate the script. The tooltip works fine tho but I really wanna edit the weapons damage.
If his script allocates memory and places a JMP to that memory, check that his JMP is 5 bytes big, and not 14 (JMP - E9 xx xx xx xx <- that's the expected form; not - JMP - FF 25 xx xx ... xx). People seem to ignore assembler functionality and they go with what they THINK it would normally happen.
Can you explain how to do that i dont understand how to do it.