Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone managed to turn the map unfog radius command into a cheat? It can be increased with console commands, but it would be nice to just tick a box since I have no real use to inject the console anymore except for that one thing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

1 - If you can change it on the fly with console commands, do searches to find it in memory.
2 - Then right-click it and choose "find what accesses this address".
3 - In the new window, wait for stuff to show up (when you move around in-game).
4 - Once some things show up, screenshot the window here and people can investigate.

Phenom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phenom »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:35 pm
Has anyone managed to turn the map unfog radius command into a cheat? It can be increased with console commands, but it would be nice to just tick a box since I have no real use to inject the console anymore except for that one thing.
Yeah SunBeam did: viewtopic.php?p=103578#p103578
SunBeam wrote:EDIT #4: Yeah, that RBX is this UObject:

"[00713375] FogOfDiscoveryComponent Sacrifice_P.Sacrifice_P.PersistentLevel.BPCont_Player_C_1.FoDComponent 0x0000000028F32400"

Add 28F32400+1A8 to your table, as Float, and play with it :) (note: 0x28F32400 will be different on your end). From what I can tell, it's read in real-time and you can adjust the unfog radius by changing the value of the Float. Easy peasy
I just search for "PersistentLevel.BPCont_Player_C_1.FoDComponent" because the map is the first you enter in.

It works well. the default value is 3000 for most of the maps, i usualy use 6000, i don't go over 9000, sometimes higher values work but its buggued. The value is kept when you travel in some other maps, sometimes not (same if you go to main menu). When you see 0 as value you need to restart the game because the ObjectDump is not actualised and the value is read eslewhere.

EDIT: sorry i misunderstood your question, you still need to inject the DLL to get the dump. This can help some people anyway.

EDIT2: BTW i wonder what command you use in the console to change the unfog radius and the assiociated object/function ?
Last edited by Phenom on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Rydian wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:52 am
(By the way my tables are like, free for people to splice stuff into theirs or use and I encourage people to learn from them since I post info in the threads and comments of the scripts. I'd put that in my signature but we don't have one here.)
Since you're in table makers group, you should be able to add signatures

Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rydian »

... oh.

But yeah if somebody shows the stuff I or somebody else will make a script for the discovery radius. I'm just too lazy to do the initial stuff myself.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Here you go guys, I made an option to allow you to change your Character Class :D To use just load your character into the game, enable the option and change the Class ID (get it in the ObjectsDump.txt) to the Class you want, quit out and reload back in and you're class will be changed.

❗️NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU RESPEC YOUR CHARACTER FIRST❗️
Attachments
Borderlands3.CT
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

GalaxyBeam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GalaxyBeam »

im trying to spawn heads and skins, anyone got tables for that?

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

Do any of the tables in this thread have a specific item spawner or editor?

Phenom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phenom »

GalaxyBeam wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:57 pm
im trying to spawn heads and skins, anyone got tables for that?
You have all the informations here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10253&sid=bda7f5a36 ... c8f8085d10

Read all the first post especialy [ 27 Sep '19 - Update #5 ]

A step by step tutorial: viewtopic.php?p=107570#p107570

Use those ItemPool:

Code: Select all

ItemPoolData ItemPool_SkinsAndMisc.ItemPool_SkinsAndMisc
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Siren.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Siren
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Operative.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Operative
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Gunner.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Gunner
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Beastmaster.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Beastmaster
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot 
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_WeaponSkins_Sabotage_2.ItemPool_Customizations_WeaponSkins_Sabotage_2
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_CrewChallengeSabotage.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_CrewChallengeSabotage
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_WeaponSkins_SlotMachine.ItemPool_Customizations_WeaponSkins_SlotMachine
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_WeaponSkins_Loot.ItemPool_Customizations_WeaponSkins_Loot
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_Siren.ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_Siren
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_Operative.ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_Operative
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_Gunner.ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_Gunner
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_BeastMaster.ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot_BeastMaster
ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot.ItemPool_Customizations_Heads_Loot
Lukacross wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:31 am
Do any of the tables in this thread have a specific item spawner or editor?
You have all the informations in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256
All the stuff and tutorials are on the Borderlands 3 modding Discord: [Link]

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

i've already use sunbeams item pool spawner, i said SPECIFIC, i need a few very specific relics, but i also wanted to make the bonuses maxed.

what would be nice is, like in Drummer's tables, a way to buy a specific item that would be lovely

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Well then I guess you should manually build the specific item...

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:45 pm
Here you go guys, I made an option to allow you to change your Character Class :D To use just load your character into the game, enable the option and change the Class ID (get it in the ObjectsDump.txt) to the Class you want, quit out and reload back in and you're class will be changed.

Just CTD for me. also, the number the table came up with for my current class didn't match the number listed in ObjectsDump.txt

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

ishist wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:58 am
Idlehands88 wrote:

Just CTD for me. also, the number the table came up with for my current class didn't match the number listed in ObjectsDump.txt
Make sure you're using CE 7.0 and that you've properly attached the dll to the game and are using the correct ObjectsDump file.

Phenom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phenom »

Lukacross wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:45 am
i've already use sunbeams item pool spawner, i said SPECIFIC, i need a few very specific relics, but i also wanted to make the bonuses maxed.

what would be nice is, like in Drummer's tables, a way to buy a specific item that would be lovely
Thats why i pointed you to the BL3 Modding Discord wich have a GUI memory editor made by DIgital_Marine and a database with legit Weapons & Gears codes wich you can modify. If you want a specific item just build it.

BL3 Editor Codes: [Link]

I linked the SunBeam's item spawner for GalaxyBeam.

aPoorNoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aPoorNoob »

Idlehands88 wrote:

How does one get "ObjectsDump.txt"? I can usually figure out how to do something from other comments or google searching but I am stumped.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.