Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
courage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by courage »

Fygee wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:34 am
Unfortunately it appears that the Tooltip pointer is now broken with the latest patch. Whenever I mouse over an item, the game crashes.
If you set your game to offline it should work, at least it does for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:16 am
Could change the value yea. Doesn't save. I didn't bother grabbing a pointer to it.
In that case the question is if it would be able to save more items than the intended maximum anyway. Say you increase the number and log out. Will it still carry more items than intended on login?

Ipsin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ipsin »

Jilreign wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 am
Heya folks, made a step by step video that goes over changing, adding components and anointed effects and the do's/don'ts of the memory editing.
This is NOT a short video, it was filmed in one take to show you the full process with the errors you will come across.
The quality is shit yes as I'm a gamer, not an entertainer, I don't have quality equipment or editing skill, you get what you're given.
But on that note, if anyone feels they can make a tidier vid, please do.
If you're wanting to learn, then you should be willing to fail. There WILL be crashes and errors in memory editing even when you do things correctly, it's just the nature of the beast.
Anyway, if you can't get things working after this detailed video, then I'm sorry, maybe this just isn't for you.
Note also, this video is my input, don't bother hitting me up for more info or saves, everything you need is in the video.

The video is processing and should be available to view within 20-30mins of this post. (may take longer to upgrade to 1080p)
Good luck.
Unfortunately, the video appears as private to me

Jilreign
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jilreign »

Ipsin wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 am

Unfortunately thats because some douches spammed it with manual copyrights. There is a discord link available in this thread recently that has ltos of video tutorials.

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

Jilreign wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:37 am
Ipsin wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 am

Unfortunately thats because some douches spammed it with manual copyrights. There is a discord link available in this thread recently that has ltos of video tutorials.
I watched it twice last night and i actually gave you rep for it, was a very decent tutorial. Too bad this stuff just isnt for me lol. Still waiting for something cool to pop up here.

Jilreign
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jilreign »

BorderLee3 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 pm
I watched it twice last night and i actually gave you rep for it, was a very decent tutorial. Too bad this stuff just isnt for me lol. Still waiting for something cool to pop up here.
appreciate the support mate. there is an editor you can use instead of using cheatengine.
you can find it here via darknessgamers along with tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=765#p106267

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

Jilreign wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:02 pm
BorderLee3 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 pm
appreciate the support mate. there is an editor you can use instead of using cheatengine.
you can find it here via darknessgamers along with tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=765#p106267
lol no fkn way...i guess this shit is for me afterall!!! They made it noobproof and i just added adrenaline to a shield and i didnt crash, woot!!...Then i added 10times adrenaline to it and crashed :P Thanks man, awesome share and props to the creator.

Jilreign
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jilreign »

BorderLee3 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:15 pm
lol no fkn way...i guess this shit is for me afterall!!! They made it noobproof and i just added adrenaline to a shield and i didnt crash, woot!!...Then i added 10times adrenaline to it and crashed :P Thanks man, awesome share and props to the creator.
Glad to hear mate, happy to help. Good luck!

rjenkins8142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rjenkins8142 »

Fygee wrote:
Unfortunately it appears that the Tooltip pointer is now broken with the latest patch. Whenever I mouse over an item, the game crashes.
Strange. It still works for me. I'm patched to 1.0.2 CL 2022342

Jilreign
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jilreign »

rjenkins8142 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 pm
Fygee wrote:
It was never broken, they obv just screwed up somewhere. Have used it every day without issue.

Fygee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fygee »

Jilreign wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:49 pm
rjenkins8142 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 pm
Fygee wrote:
It was never broken, they obv just screwed up somewhere. Have used it every day without issue.
Opened Borderlands 3, ALT+TABbed to opened Cheat Engine, attached the EXE process, loaded the table, clicked Tooltip Pointer, then Base address, ALT+TABbed back into Borderlands 3, highlighted any item in my inventory, and then hard crash.

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

Just Uploaded all 4 characters end of hunter mod 92% to 102% & 31 Mules with all types of items (lof of anointed ones).
No broken items like: 65 attachments and 300K dmg, only normal ones.
No idea if i can put the link here for people to download it as it's on Nexus Mod.

But it's just to let you guys know, i'm not a great modder but wanna help too, if it can help then great! =)

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

Hey guys, here is a spreadsheet I made from scratch with all the weapon parts/stats, still working on it. Have fun !

Spreadsheet: [Link]

Jilreign
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jilreign »

gs9511 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:55 am
Hey guys, here is a spreadsheet I made from scratch with all the weapon parts/stats, still working on it. Have fun !

Spreadsheet: [Link]
:D

zigzagfrosty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zigzagfrosty »

I don't see the seed list for the unrandomizer listed in the first comment.