Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vampray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by vampray »

Does anyone have the values for using the unrandomizer? also does anyone have a step by step of how exactly to use it? im using rjenkins81542's unrandomizer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

any idea how to lower your level and not make game reset it when you go back to main menu?

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Lokote2134 »

Raijaa wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:08 pm
Those two are my best ones, awsome looking and i have 55 Bullets to shot;)

and very very fun to play ;)
mind sharing your save with these weapons in them?

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 »

Id love to try more modcreations too so if anyone wants to add me to Epic >>>> Zer0FcksGivn

rjenkins8142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rjenkins8142 »

vampray wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:20 am
Does anyone have the values for using the unrandomizer? also does anyone have a step by step of how exactly to use it? im using rjenkins81542's unrandomizer.
If you're using the one that I improved, it already has all the values in a drop-down table. Simply click the Slot Unrandomizer to enable, then click the "0" on the seed sub-item and then click the little down-arrow on the value popup to show all the available values for each slot machine. (Each slot has its own unique set of winning values.) Or if you want to experiment more, type in some value instead of the 0. Then you just make sure you are pointed directly at the slot machine and press the Numpad + key to spin. (The original version had you press the Numpad + to enable, manually press E to spin, then Press Numpad + to disable. [You had to disable it while spinning to get a random gun.]) Now the script does the enable, auto-presses E, and disables all in one step.

I have a slightly newer version of the script that defaults the seed to legendary on the vault slot instead of 0, to make it even easier to use.

Note: I highly recommend you use Sunbeam's script to cheat instead of the slots. You can get a LOT more guns quicker with his script/instructions.
Attachments
Borderlands3Agasio4.CT
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:50 pm
Raijaa wrote:

He had a save up for like a hour and a half then he took it down. I am unsure his reasoning but I hope he reuploads it. This was a few days ago it was the post with the smiley face.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

im currently working on the framework for it, but i hope to get an in game part swapper working. Mostly it's just trying to find a base pointer to certain things so i can properly generate shit with game updates not breaking it

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

micmou wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:06 pm
Lokote2134 wrote:
Raijaa wrote:

He had a save up for like a hour and a half then he took it down. I am unsure his reasoning but I hope he reuploads it. This was a few days ago it was the post with the smiley face.
Hey There,

the reason why i took it down,is because i alreay met some people in online play with my guns. the duping is crazy :? i dont want to infest the online part with my OP Weapons. Thats the simple reason behind it. its just not fun and fair for the legit players to go in online lobbys and one shot everything^^
Last edited by Raijaa on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

any one in here knows the description in the dumper file for the Skill Megavore in the hunter Tree from Fl4k? I cant find it in there, not under this name anyway...There are names like, Hunt 1, hunt 2 , and hr1 to hr7...i would like to mod my class mod ;)

pishow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pishow »

Huge thanks for all those tools, and for the tips hidden in those 50 pages ! Having fun messing with guns and stuff

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

Raijaa wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:38 pm
any one in here knows the description in the dumper file for the Skill Megavore in the hunter Tree from Fl4k? I cant find it in there, not under this name anyway...There are names like, Hunt 1, hunt 2 , and hr1 to hr7...i would like to mod my class mod ;)
This list is still a WIP
[Link]

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

squidney2k1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:14 pm
Raijaa wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:38 pm
This list is still a WIP
[Link]
Thank you, its a big help, sadly this skill isnt on the list ;) but i will use it, thank you :)

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

Raijaa wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:36 pm
micmou wrote:
Lokote2134 wrote:

Hey There,

the reason why i took it down,is because i alreay met some people in online play with my guns. the duping is crazy :? i dont want to infest the online part with my OP Weapons. Thats the simple reason behind it. its just not fun and fair for the legit players to go in online lobbys and one shot everything^^

Ahh sorry I did not know that although with the new tool released on the discord (Not sure if here or not)
and the saves people are in general sharing I very much doubt legit players will get a moments peace. I just enjoy seeing what people have made and editing weapons to my prefrences. A big one is editing the scopes on guns some of the jakobs ones in particular are frustratingly bad.

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

micmou wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:29 pm
Raijaa wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:36 pm
micmou wrote:

Hey There,

Ahh sorry I did not know that although with the new tool released on the discord (Not sure if here or not)
and the saves people are in general sharing I very much doubt legit players will get a moments peace. I just enjoy seeing what people have made and editing weapons to my prefrences. A big one is editing the scopes on guns some of the jakobs ones in particular are frustratingly bad.
whats ur IGN Name?

Pete1601
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pete1601 »

Does anyone have a crazy zane class mod on a save they can share? Still trying to figure out this item editing stuff and getting nowhere