Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by SunBeam »

Haven't yet gotten there, but what the fuck is the difference between a normal weapon and an anointed one? Aside from the blue star in top-left corner......

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:29 am
Haven't yet gotten there, but what the fuck is the difference between a normal weapon and an anointed one? Aside from the blue star in top-left corner......
Give you extra effects depending on the state of your Action Skill. The states are:

On Start
On End
During

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So the majority of the posts in this topic are about buffing a weapon to shit-town? :) Meh, you guys really have a lot of free time on your hands to experiment and fuck things up :) I'm at Chapter 17/23, while some of you finished the game X times. Not to mention the time it takes to compiled a save-game with all that loot... Jeez.

vampray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vampray »

hobamja wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:58 pm
If anyone needs help feel free to join the bl3 modding discord lots of people will to help. [Link]
The link doesnt work anymore

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

Thanks Sunbeam and everyone else for making this game way more fun. You guys are the real MVPs!

So has anyone had problems with adding a certain anointed perk that keeps crashing their game? I have no issues adding any other perks except for the 300% Damage After Phase Slam. It is so bizarre! I've even had 2 others try to mod it and it crashes them as well.

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

SunBeam wrote:
Blue start just represents a Favorite item.

Anointed items have the Vault Symbol (a weird "A") on the top of the item card and there will be a description of what the anointment does on the bottom of the card. They are unique buffs given either while an Action Skill Starts, is in effect, or shortly after the Action Skill ends.

Some can do things like give you +65% bonus weapon dmg as Radiation during your entire action skill duration, give you +100% Weapon DMG for 5 seconds after the action skill ends, or even release a free high-dmg Nova when your action skill ends. They can be quite powerful.

Werewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Werewolf »

SunBeam wrote:
Anointed effects are class-specific bonuses on guns that interact with your skill (e.g. infinite ammo for 5 seconds after using Moze's Iron Bear; +300% damage for 10 seconds after using Amara's Phaseslam; etc). You'll know when you've found them as they have a brighter "glow" when on the ground and a special tooltip.

The "real" farm in Borderlands 3 isn't just for legendaries--it's for legendaries with that perfect anointment for the character you're playing. Even using an item spawner like your (very good) one, SunBeam, it can still take hours to spawn the specific legendary/anointment combo you want--so I've been using your table to spawn the base legendary, and then using the tricks in this thread to move the correct anointment from a junk item onto that legendary.

It takes two different CE tables and a lot of digging through hex data but it works. ^_^ At least until we get a save editor this seems like the quickest way.

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

Probably dreaming but by any chance has anybody find a way to switch our player class to another class? So i can duplicate my Fl4k 100%+ save to 3 others characters.

And if not, does anyone have an Amara and a Zane 100%+ save? Just boring to do all hunter mod, all secondaries & nearly all map discoveries 2 more times when i allready done this 3 times...

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

anyone have a save with the last campaign part not completed?

blu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blu »

anyone have a save with a fire lyuda they don't mind sharing

thesupremepeppe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thesupremepeppe »

Anyone have 100% saves for Amara, Zane or Moze?
Thanks in advance.

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

thesupremepeppe wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:27 am
Thanks in advance.
Looks through the pages of this topic or try downloading some from the Borderlands 3 page on fearlessrevolution.

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

Those two are my best ones, awsome looking and i have 55 Bullets to shot;)

and very very fun to play ;)

BtownGamer47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BtownGamer47 »

thesupremepeppe wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:27 am
Thanks in advance.
[Link]

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Borderlands 3 +30

Post by STN »

Added a bunch of cheats posted by others to main post. Also re-arranged the topic so the table contributors are at the top on first page.
Norinx wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:19 am
You don't need to password protect CTs. Only zip files (executables).