Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Raijaa »

My Second Beauty / Beast i made :P :D :) "The Shrinking Devils Foursum"

Very funny to play with, very fast Rate of Fire and Projectiles. It has around 600 % Splash Damage Radius :wub:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Raijaa on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BtownGamer47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BtownGamer47 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:15 pm
Bambaley wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:01 pm
Guys, excuse me for a stupid question (didnt found answer for this), but how did you changed weapon stats? When im change that and relog in main menu/in game my edited weapon is just dissapeared. Im trying it with a different company weapons
You have to use the same manufacturer parts and the same weapon type parts.
Just made a account for this, but back in borderlands 1 when modding guns with willowtree if you used parts from a different manufacturer it would just throw the level out of wack and the sanity check would delete it from the game. A work around that is used to use was hex editing the value for the said items level back to whatever level you want before loading back into my game. Not sure how to do this for BL3 or if it is the same in this game but i thought i would just throw that out there.

hobamja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hobamja »

If anyone needs help feel free to join the bl3 modding discord lots of people will to help. [Link]

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

:)
Last edited by Raijaa on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Echosyp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echosyp »

Norinx wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:59 am
thesupremepeppe wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:23 am
First off, thank you everyone that's contributed to making this whole thing possible.

I've had success in changing some things on items, (i.e. adding a multi shot barrel to my shotgun or adding a unique trait to a mod). The only left for me to learn is about Anointed. If someone could link me to the post on here about how to add Anointed perks to a gun that doesnt have one yet, would be greatly appreciated. Swapping Anointed Perks, I understand. But when you view the memory for a item that doesnt yet have one, all the "00000000HEX" is just "?????????" Question marks.

Thank you
I find it a lot easier to just start with a random gun from crazy earl. just copy all the parts from the item you want to add the anointed perk to to the random gun.

Norinx could you hit me up on Discord? I got a question me and a few others have been messing with all weekend, and we are close to making it work 100%, just need a few answers from you.

Discord: Desync#6327

makkuropom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by makkuropom »

Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:50 pm
LanceToTheN wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:22 pm
Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm
[Link] mouse over any anointed weapon in game. Open it up in Cheat Engine with ITEM SCORE DISPLAY change display to 4 byte hex. The RED circle I have will be populated with a number. COPY THAT NUMBER!

Now go open your non-anointed weapon in Cheat ENgine - ITEM SCORE DISPLAY - 4 byte hex - the red circle will be all 00000000, the number you copied from the ANOINTED item needs to be typed where the red circle is. Change the GREEN circle to 1 - quit game to main menu and hope you don't crash - IF you crash do it all over again and hope you don't crash. Keep doing it until you don't crash
^That right there folks, is exactly how you turn a non-Annointed into an Annointed. Thx bra, worked first try for me. Gonna do it for the rest of my guns now.

Glad it worked for ya, i've been having nothing but crashes all day long trying to do it. Also, you can put anointments on your class mods by doing this also.
Just delete the red circle and green circle (by change them to 0) in anointed weapon make it unanointed. Put the deleted address in red circle of unanointed weapon and change the value of green circle to 1. If only 1 item uses the address, game will not crash. You don't even have to pause the game to do this.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

Echosyp wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:01 pm
Norinx wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:59 am
thesupremepeppe wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:23 am
First off, thank you everyone that's contributed to making this whole thing possible.

I've had success in changing some things on items, (i.e. adding a multi shot barrel to my shotgun or adding a unique trait to a mod). The only left for me to learn is about Anointed. If someone could link me to the post on here about how to add Anointed perks to a gun that doesnt have one yet, would be greatly appreciated. Swapping Anointed Perks, I understand. But when you view the memory for a item that doesnt yet have one, all the "00000000HEX" is just "?????????" Question marks.

Thank you
I find it a lot easier to just start with a random gun from crazy earl. just copy all the parts from the item you want to add the anointed perk to to the random gun.

Norinx could you hit me up on Discord? I got a question me and a few others have been messing with all weekend, and we are close to making it work 100%, just need a few answers from you.

Discord: Desync#6327
sent a friend request on discord.

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

Has anyone here seem to have bugged out their FL4K?

I have added enough skill points to cap out all 3 tree's and now when I join a public group, I do not have a pet.

However when I start the game and people join, I still have my pet with no problem. Has anyone else noticed something like this through these modifications? If so has anyone identified how to correct them?

I have tried respecing at the machine and exiting out, and rejoining a game with no points allocated still to find I do not have a pet anymore.

BtownGamer47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BtownGamer47 »

Also want to say thanks for all the hard work from everybody, really have enjoyed relearning some old skills I forgot I had. Now I am off to go push the limits on crazy guns just like the good old days of early borderlands modding.

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

Does anyone know how to change the element from a weapon if I want to make it fire instead of cryo? OR how to add elements to a weapon

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

v8n3t wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 pm
Has anyone here seem to have bugged out their FL4K?

I have added enough skill points to cap out all 3 tree's and now when I join a public group, I do not have a pet.

However when I start the game and people join, I still have my pet with no problem. Has anyone else noticed something like this through these modifications? If so has anyone identified how to correct them?

I have tried respecing at the machine and exiting out, and rejoining a game with no points allocated still to find I do not have a pet anymore.
Maybe the fact that you have every skill spec'd in is probably making the game think you have 3 pets at all times?
Not sure why but might be a possibility. I would respec and just not have EVERY skill spec'd in and see if that changes anything.

KrimsonKlaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KrimsonKlaw »

Does anyone have a save file with an awesome modded Night Hawkin? It's one of my fav SMG's and would like to have it modded. Thanks in advance.

thecordismarki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thecordismarki »

How to remove parts?, for sample I wanna remove scope. Cause if I change part number to 000000000000, gun just disappear after reload.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

thecordismarki wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:11 am
How to remove parts?, for sample I wanna remove scope. Cause if I change part number to 000000000000, gun just disappear after reload.
move the next part to replace the part you want to delete and replete that till you at the end of the part array then reduce the item count by one.

ie if the items part list looks like

00aa 00bb
00cc 00dd
00ff 0011

and you want to get rid of part 00cc change it to:

00aa 00bb
00dd 00ff
0011 0011

and change the part count from 6 -> 5

Werewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Werewolf »

Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm
[Link] mouse over any anointed weapon in game. Open it up in Cheat Engine with ITEM SCORE DISPLAY change display to 4 byte hex. The RED circle I have will be populated with a number. COPY THAT NUMBER!

Now go open your non-anointed weapon in Cheat ENgine - ITEM SCORE DISPLAY - 4 byte hex - the red circle will be all 00000000, the number you copied from the ANOINTED item needs to be typed where the red circle is. Change the GREEN circle to 1 - quit game to main menu and hope you don't crash - IF you crash do it all over again and hope you don't crash. Keep doing it until you don't crash
I've been following these instructions and have successfully moved anointments on several items--big thanks to whoever figured this one out. :D One thing though:

[Link]

I've noticed sometimes while copying the numbers from the anointed item to be moved FROM (copy red circle'd address to clipboard, blanking it to 0, and then blanking the green circle'd address to 0 to "de-anoint" the FROM item) that sometimes the blue circle'd address, that is immediately to the left of the green one, will occasionally be 00000001 (rather than 00000000 like in the screenshot).

When the blue circle address is 1 rather than 0, a crash to desktop appears to be guaranteed when the other addresses are copied over. I don't know if someone else has noticed this already--I haven't read through this whole thread--but the only solution I've found is to keep reloading the game and checking that pointer until that blue circle'd number is 00000000, then it works 100%. (So, in the case of that screenshot, blue address is 00000000, so the anointment move will be successful and not crash.) Attempting to change the blue circle'd number on either the FROM item or the TO item immediately crashes, so you can't force it to 0 to make it work (I guess).

I have absolutely no idea why this is or really even what I'm doing. But it's saved me some time, since it's quicker to reload the game to try and get the right setup than to crash and have to relaunch, re-inject, etc.