Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:29 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Raijaa » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:15 pm

Sooo after 3 Hours i made this Beast. "THE FLOOD MASHER" .

Its actually too strong, i will make it weaker. Its basicly The Flood with an Masher Grip coupled with other parts from other Jakobs Guns. Dont know why there are 8 bulltes on the pic, it has 14 ingame ;)

it has 56 Components and 11 Annoited Perks lol


spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:53 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by spookywaves » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:23 am

spookywaves wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:14 pm
spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:50 pm
spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Very simple compared to what everyone else is doing, but exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the tables!
Image
my save! i'll post more as i make them! Also it's 100% done with TVHM!
Updated save. Password is spookywaves.
Image

Updated.
Attachments
256.rar
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 545 times
Last edited by spookywaves on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dervichter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Dervichter » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:28 am

yummyl wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:14 pm
Dervichter wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 pm
Hi, it's possible to change the number of skill points?I have 50 and it's 48 max normally xD
Try respecing at the new-u station save quiet the game come back in and hopefully the game now shows the legit number of skillpoints
I try but doesn't work, always 50 points left!

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:28 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by inforsir89 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:37 am

Raijaa wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:15 pm
Sooo after 3 Hours i made this Beast. "THE FLOOD MASHER" .

Its actually too strong, i will make it weaker. Its basicly The Flood with an Masher Grip coupled with other parts from other Jakobs Guns. Dont know why there are 8 bulltes on the pic, it has 14 ingame ;)

it has 56 Components and 11 Annoited Perks lol

that actually looks pretty cool
spookywaves wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:23 am
spookywaves wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:14 pm
spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:50 pm


my save! i'll post more as i make them! Also it's 100% done with TVHM!
Updated save. Password is spookywaves.
Image

Updated.
neat spooky good work

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:59 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Resolve » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:49 am

Dervichter wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 pm
Hi, it's possible to change the number of skill points?I have 50 and it's 48 max normally xD
Perhaps actually read the OP's thread. Literally just respec your character, activate the skill point pointer, pause and unpause to populate the value and then change it to 48. Then just reload the save and you're good to go...

hanunisap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by hanunisap » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:53 am

Is it possible to put pistol parts from Jakobs into another brand pistol?
Last edited by hanunisap on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

asdff12345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:52 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by asdff12345 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:06 am

Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm
LanceToTheN wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:02 pm
Echosyp wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 pm


With my extensive testing yesterday, adding anointment to non anointed items seems to crash more than anything else. It's basically just hope and luck. I crashed 9 times in a row before it took the anointment
When it did take it, what was the first thing you did?

Increased Annointed Part Count? Or add the Annointed Part Data?
http://prntscr.com/pc5gb6 mouse over any anointed weapon in game. Open it up in Cheat Engine with ITEM SCORE DISPLAY change display to 4 byte hex. The RED circle I have will be populated with a number. COPY THAT NUMBER!

Now go open your non-anointed weapon in Cheat ENgine - ITEM SCORE DISPLAY - 4 byte hex - the red circle will be all 00000000, the number you copied from the ANOINTED item needs to be typed where the red circle is. Change the GREEN circle to 1 - quit game to main menu and hope you don't crash - IF you crash do it all over again and hope you don't crash. Keep doing it until you don't crash
When I try to edit the red circle for the non-anointed weapon, it just stays 00000000, am I missing something?

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:28 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by inforsir89 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:53 am

Also reuploading my save here u go theirs a few new things
Attachments
1.7z
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 437 times

PandoraLost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:55 am
Reputation: 0

Queens/Kings Call

Post by PandoraLost » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 am

does anyone have a save with a queens or kings call thats incendiary and max damage ? i have a 924dam one but i know it can go much higher.

shoukansou
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:36 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by shoukansou » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 am

Anyway to spawn an exact item? Or is it not possible?

aScalyManfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by aScalyManfish » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am

modded Zane, thought a few of you would appreciate this. (especially the class mod) btw appreciate all of the guides everyone has put up, thank you very much for your time and dedication.
Attachments
1.zip
Zane1
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 371 times

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:59 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Resolve » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:12 am

aScalyManfish wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am
modded Zane, thought a few of you would appreciate this. (especially the class mod) btw appreciate all of the guides everyone has put up, thank you very much for your time and dedication.
Thanks for the share but it looks like everything on this save is just gear with a modded level that is unusable without changing the level requirement every time you play. With the exception of your class mod and the stuff from Inforsir's save of course. Or am I missing something?

aScalyManfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by aScalyManfish » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:19 am

Resolve wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:12 am
aScalyManfish wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 am
modded Zane, thought a few of you would appreciate this. (especially the class mod) btw appreciate all of the guides everyone has put up, thank you very much for your time and dedication.
Thanks for the share but it looks like everything on this save is just gear with a modded level that is unusable without changing the level requirement every time you play. With the exception of your class mod and the stuff from Inforsir's save of course. Or am I missing something?
ah yeah my bad, I shouldve cleared those before uploading, they're just for selling for cash, the best stuff is equipped with a few items in the back pack. (main thing is the class mod for sure)

Walnutted
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Walnutted » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:58 am

Anyone figured out a way to change class/character? Would like to try the other ones but don't want to have to do more playthroughs.

timeout123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by timeout123 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:02 pm

Its not work 4me :c

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a1606k, Baidu [Spider], codeForPleasure, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Kamse, TillMurray, Vini1988, WhoAmI, xacegod