Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thesupremepeppe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by thesupremepeppe »

First off, thank you everyone that's contributed to making this whole thing possible.

I've had success in changing some things on items, (i.e. adding a multi shot barrel to my shotgun or adding a unique trait to a mod). The only left for me to learn is about Anointed. If someone could link me to the post on here about how to add Anointed perks to a gun that doesnt have one yet, would be greatly appreciated. Swapping Anointed Perks, I understand. But when you view the memory for a item that doesnt yet have one, all the "00000000HEX" is just "?????????" Question marks.

Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

thesupremepeppe wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:23 am
First off, thank you everyone that's contributed to making this whole thing possible.

I've had success in changing some things on items, (i.e. adding a multi shot barrel to my shotgun or adding a unique trait to a mod). The only left for me to learn is about Anointed. If someone could link me to the post on here about how to add Anointed perks to a gun that doesnt have one yet, would be greatly appreciated. Swapping Anointed Perks, I understand. But when you view the memory for a item that doesnt yet have one, all the "00000000HEX" is just "?????????" Question marks.

Thank you
I find it a lot easier to just start with a random gun from crazy earl. just copy all the parts from the item you want to add the anointed perk to to the random gun.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Resolve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:52 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:18 am
Finally create something of my own.. Thank you all XD

Happy to help anyone that still having trouble
So I was able to get a purple gun up to 63 components and 15 anointments but every time I try to change it to another gun it just disappears. Are you guys able to change one gun to a completely different one or are you guys just adding components and anointments to an already existing gun?

Edit: I've tried both copying and manually editing the bytes from an a Nighthawkin for example and overwriting a purple SMG but it just keeps disappearing. This is going to be a pain in the ass if we have to add components a few at a time to each gun we want to modify instead of just having 1 template gun to keep editing.
Just successfully converted one item to another with the new table. So having a template item with 63 parts + anoints would be awesome!

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

Is there a way to unlock True Vault Hunter Mode for new characters? Sorry if this has been asked before, but the search function hasn't been working properly (for me at least on Chrome) recently.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

DarknessGamers wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:04 am

So I managed to make this shotgun
It has 0 Magazine so in-game I have 999 Ammo and it shoots super fast + you can see the damage is 21k + 250% after Phasecast

To do this just find a jakobs shotgun search through and find the barrel and replace it with this one:
JAK_Barrel_Hellwalker.Part_SG_JAK_Barrel_Hellwalker

Another OP Jakob barrel is:
BPInvPart_SM_TED_C Part_SM_TED_Barrel_TenGallon.Part_SM_TED_Barrel_TenGallon

But it only has 1 Ammo

Please post OP parts if you have them so we can all help each other out !!
If you wanted to be OP, you could've used the original table and gave yourself 200 levels on all the skills and you'd be OP with regular white items.
It was never difficult to be OP and I don't see the point of making a glitched out gun that one shot kills everything.

BTW that second barrel you pasted isn't even jakobs, it's one of those flying drone SMGs.

I'll say something about one interesting discovery. It's actually possible to be almost invincible without any kind of cheating.
You play Moze, you get a Stop-Gap shield that's very low level, this shield makes you invincible for 5 seconds after shield break.
You then get the Moze class mod that makes all healing heal your shield instead, along with an artifact that gives you health regen.
This means you don't have to wait for shield regen delay, you constantly regenerate shield, and also because you have low level shield, you can regen this shield in less than 5 seconds.

This menas you'll be almost invincible, any time your shield breaks you get 5 seconds of invincibility, and your shield is full recharged to reset the ability in under 5 seconds so the next hit you take will again make you invincible for 5 seconds.

I say almost invincibility because you still have to survive the one hit that breaks your shield to trigger the invincibility, and if that one hit is strong enough, you still die. However this is pretty unlikely because weaker attacks are much more common so you're much more likely to get hit by a weak attack rather than a very strong one. You can basically afk in circle of slaughter in mayhem 3 and be almost completely safe.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

There is going to be a BL3 update sometime today. Prob going to break all the tables... :!:

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

1096bimu wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:08 pm
DarknessGamers wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:04 am

So I managed to make this shotgun
It has 0 Magazine so in-game I have 999 Ammo and it shoots super fast + you can see the damage is 21k + 250% after Phasecast

To do this just find a jakobs shotgun search through and find the barrel and replace it with this one:
JAK_Barrel_Hellwalker.Part_SG_JAK_Barrel_Hellwalker

Another OP Jakob barrel is:
BPInvPart_SM_TED_C Part_SM_TED_Barrel_TenGallon.Part_SM_TED_Barrel_TenGallon

But it only has 1 Ammo

Please post OP parts if you have them so we can all help each other out !!
If you wanted to be OP, you could've used the original table and gave yourself 200 levels on all the skills and you'd be OP with regular white items.
It was never difficult to be OP and I don't see the point of making a glitched out gun that one shot kills everything.

BTW that second barrel you pasted isn't even jakobs, it's one of those flying drone SMGs.

I'll say something about one interesting discovery. It's actually possible to be almost invincible without any kind of cheating.
You play Moze, you get a Stop-Gap shield that's very low level, this shield makes you invincible for 5 seconds after shield break.
You then get the Moze class mod that makes all healing heal your shield instead, along with an artifact that gives you health regen.
This means you don't have to wait for shield regen delay, you constantly regenerate shield, and also because you have low level shield, you can regen this shield in less than 5 seconds.

This menas you'll be almost invincible, any time your shield breaks you get 5 seconds of invincibility, and your shield is full recharged to reset the ability in under 5 seconds so the next hit you take will again make you invincible for 5 seconds.

I say almost invincibility because you still have to survive the one hit that breaks your shield to trigger the invincibility, and if that one hit is strong enough, you still die. However this is pretty unlikely because weaker attacks are much more common so you're much more likely to get hit by a weak attack rather than a very strong one. You can basically afk in circle of slaughter in mayhem 3 and be almost completely safe.
I think at this point people want the challenge to create their own weapons, which in my opinion is better then just have all skills

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

yummyl wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:23 pm
I think at this point people want the challenge to create their own weapons, which in my opinion is better then just have all skills
Yes, me too. And I want to make guns that look and feel good, rather than just a glitched up mess consisting of nothing except for 10 floating barrels stacked together just so it can do 200,000,000 damage per shot, because I have always been able to do 200,000,000 damage per shot just by having 200 levels in a skill.

lasmar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lasmar »

Norinx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 am

ok so I must of got lucky but I succeeded on my first try, what I did was find the pointer for the gun I wanted to edit from inforsir's table I then paused the game by exiting out of my inventory and hitting escape, then I increased the size of the anointed part array from 1 to two, and copied the anointed part data 8 bytes over, then exited to the main menu, I then changed the anointed part data to a different one exited to the main menu again and then re-entered the game and the gun now has two anointed effects. I'm going to mess around with increasing the parts count and annointed parts count even more an then upload a save with it so people can change it to whatever they want.

I have a question.
I don't understand this part second line. " ... then I increased the size of the anointed part array from 1 to two ..."
increase 1 to 2. meaning change number of Anointed Count 1 ->2 ? I tried change number of that 15-25 times. but only crash, nothing changed.

Especially, anointed part array.. 'array'? Or.. is there any way to increase array on CE7.0?
how can i increase the size of the anointed part array 1 to 2?

I can 'replace' component or anointed. Thank u all.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

lasmar wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:40 pm

I have a question.
I don't understand this part second line. " ... then I increased the size of the anointed part array from 1 to two ..."
increase 1 to 2. meaning change number of Anointed Count 1 ->2 ? I tried to change number of that 15-25 times. but only crash, nothing changed.

Especially, anointed part array.. 'array'? Or.. is there any way to increase array on CE7.0?

There's a number that tells the game how many components there are, and then there's an array or list of components, like so:
component 1
component 2
component 3

If you want to add a component, you have to make it so:
component 1
component 2
component 3
component 4

If you don't increase the component count, then the game won't read the 4th component and it won't work. If you don't write in a valid 4th component, then the game will think it's a broken component and it will crash the game or make the gun disappear. So both things have to happen at the same time before you save the game.

Problem is, sometimes the component list is followed by something essential to the game's function, if you change that into a weapon component, the game crashes before you can save it. Whether or not this will be the case is pure random, you just have to get lucky.

lasmar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lasmar »

1096bimu wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:48 pm
lasmar wrote:

I have a question.
increase 1 to 2. meaning change number of Anointed Count 1 ->2 ? I tried to change number of that 15-25 times. but only crash, nothing changed.

There's a number that tells the game how many components there are, and then there's an array or list of components, like so:
component 1
component 2
component 3

If you want to add a component, you have to make it so:
component 1
component 2
component 3
component 4

If you don't increase the component count, then the game won't read the 4th component and it won't work. If you don't write in a valid 4th component, then the game will think it's a broken component and it will crash the game or make the gun disappear. So both things have to happen at the same time before you save the game.

Problem is, sometimes the component list is followed by something essential to the game's function, if you change that into a weapon component, the game crashes before you can save it. Whether or not this will be the case is pure random, you just have to get lucky.
Thanks for replying.
How can I write in a valid 'second anointed array'? How can I increase anointed array 1 to 2? I really stucked in that part.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

lasmar wrote:

I have a question.
increase 1 to 2. meaning change number of Anointed Count 1 ->2 ? I tried change number of that 15-25 times. but only crash, nothing changed.

how can i increase the size of the anointed part array 1 to 2?

the table linked here also makes it a little easier.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=600#p104890

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Has anyone here made a backup of Borderlands3.exe before the update of today? Forgot to save it myself, got just the dump.

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

PMed you the EXE last modified on that one was 9/12

DarknessGamers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarknessGamers »

Does anyone know some of the names for the OP Anointed in the object dump and what they do it would be much appreciated!