Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by squidney2k1 »

bossman wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:59 pm
anyone care to share a amara save with everything unlocked. I currently have one but I can't get rid of a gun in my inventory thanks
I have a lvl 50 Amara in TVHM Mayhem 3. That current run just had the fake ending. A lots of Legendaries, but only 4 edited items (1 is a stupid OP grenade, no weapons). Still plenty to unlock for her (vehicles, skins, missions, etc).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Here is a save with a grenade that has 63 components and both grenade anoints. If you make any silly/OP grenades with this template, please DM them back to me on a save so I can see your creations!
Attachments
[Grenade]63Component2Anoint.rar
pw: resolve
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 47 times

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

Resolve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:30 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:21 pm
I've never tried to change a gun completely from one brand to another. I always start editing from the base that I want. For example if I want to edit Kaos, I will try to get anointed Kaos first and start editing. If I want to edit Queen's Call then I will try to get anointed Queen's Call first so on and so on. It's much easier that way.

The best way to get the base gun that you want is to use "Spawnawesomeitems" in SB's table where you can control the type of gun to spawn
I appreciate the response. There is probably something else in memory preventing the gun from being changed to something completely different that we don't know about. I guess I'm doing it the long way then :cry:
there are three values you need to update , and then it's supper easy to change a sheilds to a class mod or gun to a grenade, just read this post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=495#p104508

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

I don't get it how to make unanointed weapon anointed. Maybe some short tutorial?

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:35 pm
I don't get it how to make unanointed weapon anointed. Maybe some short tutorial?
Follow the guide here: viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660
Except move the green box on the anointed weapon to where it would be on the unanointed weapon, then change anointment amount to 1.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Resolve wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
I've never tried to change a gun completely from one brand to another. I always start editing from the base that I want. For example if I want to edit Kaos, I will try to get anointed Kaos first and start editing. If I want to edit Queen's Call then I will try to get anointed Queen's Call first so on and so on. It's much easier that way.

The best way to get the base gun that you want is to use "Spawnawesomeitems" in SB's table where you can control the type of gun to spawn
I appreciate the response. There is probably something else in memory preventing the gun from being changed to something completely different that we don't know about. I guess I'm doing it the long way then :cry:

Just thinking of ways to make a weapon template work... Do we have any tables with pointers for those values?

Edit : yes ik it's BLTPS but since changing the parts doesn't work this is a good place to start. I'll see if we have values for any of these things, Mostly type and manufacturer.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 pm
Resolve wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

Just thinking of ways to make a weapon template work... Do we have any tables with pointers for those values?

Edit : yes ik it's BLTPS but since changing the parts doesn't work this is a good place to start. I'll see if we have values for any of these things, Mostly type and manufacturer.
we know where they are, just I don't know how to edit tables to make them easy to access. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=495#p104508

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Aceofgods wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:10 pm
benny89 wrote:
Except move the green box on the anointed weapon to where it would be on the unanointed weapon, then change anointment amount to 1.
I can't locate Anointed Part address in memory view. Which line should I "browse memory view". Also I should view it in 4 hes to find it? Should it be near part addresses. I tried with several weapons (anointed) but I couldn't find the Anointed Part address/code in memory view (I was browing Components memory view).

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:50 pm
Aceofgods wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:10 pm
benny89 wrote:
I can't locate Anointed Part address in memory view. Which line should I "browse memory view". Also I should view it in 4 hes to find it? Should it be near part addresses. I tried with several weapons (anointed) but I couldn't find the Anointed Part address/code in memory view (I was browing Components memory view).
It's a little bit after the item score address, helps if you have it in 4 byte view. you can also just search up each address after the item score in the object bump fill till you find something that matches, that's how I first found it.

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Norinx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:46 pm
spookywaves wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 pm
Resolve wrote:

we know where they are, just I don't know how to edit tables to make them easy to access. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=495#p104508
damn I knew i missed it in here somewhere. I'm not the best at it but i'll give it a go. unless someone beats me to it ;)

phao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phao »

Irishknightmare wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:32 am

After many crashes i managed to cram 62 parts and 4 anointed parts on this bad boy
Hello! Do you mind sharing your save file? I really love this gun, not too op just enough :D please?

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

So I figured out how to edit cheat engine table and modified the table from this thread that had the pointers to anointed parts to also include the item type, balance manufacture and anointed part count into the table.

Attachments
Borderlands3.CT
(74.12 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

So how do I start using the tooltip table correctly? Is there an actual guide in what you do to have highest amount of components/etc?

spookywaves
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spookywaves »

Norinx wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:19 am
So I figured out how to edit cheat engine table and modified the table from this thread that had the pointers to anointed parts to also include the item type, balance manufacture and anointed part count into the table.

Borderlands3.zip
Pass: Parts
Perfect.

Edit : someone beat me too it.
Last edited by spookywaves on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 am, edited 7 times in total.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Norinx wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:19 am
So I figured out how to edit cheat engine table and modified the table from this thread that had the pointers to anointed parts to also include the item type, balance..
What's "balance" ??