Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by LanceToTheN »

Ty all for the replies, thanks to inforsir89's video I have figured it out. I did everything right except...

When I'm editing the effects inside of Memory Viewer, I cannot copy/paste. I have to manually type-in/overwrite the LAST EIGHT DIGITS.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

SaveWithLotsofParts.zip
(338.69 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
pass: Parts

that save file has a gun with 30 normal parts and 6 anointed perks, you can change it to be any time of gun/shield/com ect by changing the right variables of it, and if it has to many parts just decrease the array size. hopefully this way other people don't have to go though the crashy mess adding extra parts to an items currently is.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Norinx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 am

ok so I must of got lucky but I succeeded on my first try, what I did was find the pointer for the gun I wanted to edit from inforsir's table I then paused the game by exiting out of my inventory and hitting escape, then I increased the size of the anointed part array from 1 to two, and copied the anointed part data 8 bytes over, then exited to the main menu, I then changed the anointed part data to a different one exited to the main menu again and then re-entered the game and the gun now has two anointed effects. I'm going to mess around with increasing the parts count and annointed parts count even more an then upload a save with it so people can change it to whatever they want.

I've followed these instructions like 15 times and I've crashed every single time, sometimes my weapon even disappeared. I feel like I'm copying the part data to the wrong place... am I supposed to copy it to the first block on the next line or what?

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

Aceofgods wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:56 am

I've followed these instructions like 15 times and I've crashed every single time, sometimes my weapon even disappeared. I feel like I'm copying the part data to the wrong place... am I supposed to copy it to the first block on the next line or what?
look up the part you are replacing to make sure you are in the right place, I'll try and make a more detailed guide using the gun in that save I posted tomorrow.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Norinx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:01 am
look up the part you are replacing to make sure you are in the right place, I'll try and make a more detailed guide using the gun in that save I posted tomorrow.
OHHHHH I found the problem... When you said move the weapon part data, I was moving the pointer shown in the green square to the next section, between the anointment and the origin point...

Now that I realize you have to browse the address for the part data and copy THAT 8 bytes to the right, I've got it. Thank you. ♥

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

Quick question,

I found the rarity of the item here:
[00253794] BPInvPart_Shield_C Shield_Part_Rarity_Hyperion_05_Legendary.Shield_Part_Rarity_Hyperion_05_Legendary 0x000000005D3B6C80

But was wondering how to add the anointment to it?

I have also seem to have hit a wall with 14 Augments being added to a Hyperion shield. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Irishknightmare »

After many crashes i managed to cram 62 parts and 4 anointed parts on this bad boy

vampray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vampray »

Does anyone mind posting a link to a video tut on how to edit the weapons and everything?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 am
HEY ITS THE VIDEOS TUT!!!!!!!!!!

[Link]
I just got home and skimming through your video and I notice that you only show how to replace components on your godly shotgun but you never show us how to actually add those 40+ components to a weapon. Am I wrong on this??

Note: I've sent you DM in discord btw

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:37 am
inforsir89 wrote:

[Link]
I just got home and skimming through your video and I notice that you only show how to replace components on your godly shotgun but you never show us how to actually add those 40+ components to a weapon. Am I wrong on this??

Yes, I've been able to replace but cannot add, so i'd like to know how as well.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:37 am
inforsir89 wrote:

[Link]
I just got home and skimming through your video and I notice that you only show how to replace components on your godly shotgun but you never show us how to actually add those 40+ components to a weapon. Am I wrong on this

It’s in the video about adding parts Tom I can make it more specific

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

I have tried on a few different shields and so far I am capped at 14 Aug's. Going for the 15th crashes me every time.

hobamja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hobamja »

Max parts ive gotten on a weapon/item is 63 anytime i got to 64 the weapon disappear and the item glitches out.
[Link]
[Link]
Big thanks to everyone making tables

qoga7452
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qoga7452 »

hobamja wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:50 am
Max parts ive gotten on a weapon/item is 63 anytime i got to 64 the weapon disappear and the item glitches out.
[Link]
[Link]
Could you share us the save with 63 slots?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

hobamja wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:50 am
[Link]
[Link]
I'm reaching the same conclusion, was able to get to 63 components and 15 anointments. If I try to go above 63 the gun just disappears and if I try to go above 15 the anointments just disappear or get reduced to 2 which is a very random number. My question is, what combination of 63 components are you using to get the damage that high on The Duc? Is it just a bunch of the same component copied over and over or is it a combination of different ones from different Jacob's pistols? I'm curious because I haven't been able to do anything that crazy yet.