Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Raijaa »

Resolve wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 am
Raijaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:52 am
I dont know ive Kings / Queens Call is in the loot table from Spawnawesomeitems. Anyone got them with this command?
You could just use fearlessrevolution's trainer and boost the legendary chance through the roof for a better chance at getting one and then just edit it with CE.
Thx for the Hint :) i didnt realised that he has updated his trainer ;) Im not so good at editing with CE even though i read the instructions carefully^^ but i will try it again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Resolve wrote:
You could just use fearlessrevolution's trainer and boost the legendary chance through the roof for a better chance at getting one and then just edit it with CE.
Raijaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 am
Thx for the Hint :) i didnt realised that he has updated his trainer ;) Im not so good at editing with CE even though i read the instructions carefully^^ but i will try it again.
It's funny how almost all of the trainers out there suddenly got +200 options. Yes, suddenly.. and none of the trainer makers said a thing or even dropped a PM. Why would they? It's common, public knowledge, that anyone and their dog can do, right? But still.. no one took the time to do it. I'm sure all of them will say "nah, we didn't use the dumper at all". But then again, when it's about someone trashing their names or ripping their trainers, they barge in to post their hearts out. Hypocrisy level: over 9000.

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

I downloaded an amara save and from here and within here backpack she has a green gun that won't let me drop it or discard or sell anyone know how to remove the weapon from the backpack?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

I'm trying to edit Queen's Call to get rid of -XX% DMG which I have to say it was a succeed BUT it keeps changing to King's Call for some odd reason. Anyone know why?

Note: putting the original components address back doesnt change it back to Queen either

Tyr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tyr »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 am
I'm trying to edit Queen's Call to get rid of -XX% DMG which I have to say it was a succeed BUT it keeps changing to King's Call for some odd reason. Anyone know why?

Note: putting the original components address back doesnt change it back to Queen either
The prefix you get is determined by the element. Incendiary and Shock will give you King's while Radiation, Cryo and Corrosive will give you Queen's.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Tyr wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:37 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 am

The prefix you get is determined by the element. Incendiary and Shock will give you King's while Radiation, Cryo and Corrosive will give you Queen's.
Oh sheeeeeeeeet yes, I did change it to Shock. Thank you!

Hexzay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hexzay »

Aceofgods wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:51 am
Start by searching for the existing values on your item, then scrolling up/down from there, or looking for the part information like "SG_JAK_Barrel_" to find pieces to replace a barrel, or add more parts to a Jakobs Shotgun.

Also, this is interesting...

Woah, would you mind duping that? :O

My epic tag is the same as my user on here

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:13 am
Resolve wrote:
Raijaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 am
It's funny how almost all of the trainers out there suddenly got +200 options. Yes, suddenly.. and none of the trainer makers said a thing or even dropped a PM. Why would they? It's common, public knowledge, that anyone and their dog can do, right? But still.. no one took the time to do it. I'm sure all of them will say "nah, we didn't use the dumper at all". But then again, when it's about someone trashing their names or ripping their trainers, they barge in to post their hearts out. Hypocrisy level: over 9000.
Your'e right. Even tough im really not a pro in CE i really apriciate the work you have done. Im not a Trainer Creater and i will never be, but the minium what the shoud do is to mention you somewhere or ask you and give you the credits for this.
I mean im struggling to mod some mods on weapons and you discovered this all by yourself.

Thank you again for all your work :)

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Anyone know a good/decent recording software so I can make a fit on this. It will be better in a video so u can see everything

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

inforsir89 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm
Anyone know a good/decent recording software so I can make a fit on this. It will be better in a video so u can see everything
Get PlayClaw. I've been using it for years. Worth the buy as well, if you plan to.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

I was able to change a purple sniper to use only smg parts but there must be something that I also need to change to make the game thing it's an smg not a sniper.

I think I also have to change this BPInv_SM_Dahl_C WT_SM_DAL.WT_SM_DAL
Last edited by Norinx on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Seriously, people?! Seriously?..

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/itm/PC-ONLY-Arctic ... true&rt=nc

What the actual fuck?..

I have no idea if he used the spawner to get it; but really now...

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:42 pm
Seriously, people?! Seriously?..

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/itm/PC-ONLY-Arctic ... true&rt=nc

What the actual fuck?..

I have no idea if he used the spawner to get it; but really now...
there are some unattainable guns in the game, you can currently edit similar items to the unreleased items by changing there balance/material/barrel to the unique parts.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

so looking more into it there are 3 things beside parts that need to be edited to change one item to another the addresses cof them are just after the item score address, and I find it best to view with 4 byte hex.

item type: BPInv_SM_Maliwan_C WT_SM_MAL.WT_SM_MAL
item balance: InventoryBalanceData Balance_SM_MAL_westergun.Balance_SM_MAL_westergun
and item manufacture: OakManufacturerData Maliwan.Maliwan

Edit: I was able to change a dalh ar with 16 parts and an annointed perk into this maliwan westergun that has more parts that westerguns are supposed to spawn with and so far it doesn't seam to have any glitches associated with it.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Norinx wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:02 pm
so looking more into it there are 3 things beside parts that need to be edited to change one item to another the addresses cof them are just after the item score address, and I find it best to view with 4 byte hex.

item type: BPInv_SM_Maliwan_C WT_SM_MAL.WT_SM_MAL
item balance: InventoryBalanceData Balance_SM_MAL_westergun.Balance_SM_MAL_westergun
and item manufacture: OakManufacturerData Maliwan.Maliwan

Edit: I was able to change a dalh ar with 16 parts and an annointed perk into this maliwan westergun that has more parts that westerguns are supposed to spawn with and so far it doesn't seam to have any glitches associated with it.

Nor, u think I could put the onpunch chump berrral on the conference call?