Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by DarkFearless »

Speaking of paying. I'd pay for anyone that can provide me all the gear/weapon for this build.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Agasio wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:53 am
If anyone happens to have that one relic that makes your max health 1 in exchange for double shields, with ammo on melee, please let me know.
found it.. still want it?
Spoiler

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

I managed to get one myself, thanks though!

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

dont need no pay ill drop a tut on here when i get a lil time making a infinity better atm

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Do any of you have "perfected" game saves of the four Vault hunters? and who is the strongest of the 4 vault hunters?

Dizlae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dizlae »

inforsir89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:02 pm
dont need no pay ill drop a tut on here when i get a lil time making a infinity better atm
thanks! i'll be patiently waiting!

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

Dizlae wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:35 pm
inforsir89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:02 pm
thanks! i'll be patiently waiting!
SAME HERE!

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

i USually pop open both the injector and table before even running the game, then i start the game. once the game is on the title screen i got and Play. to get into the game it self (yes i suck at this) also i put the injecter in the folder where the Objectdumps is dumped at so mine is

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64 this prob is different for different people
[Link]

Once im in game i make sure i selecte the right borderlands 3 process, easy way to get the right now is to click the Windows Tab on both the the injector and Cheat Engine

[Link]

Once the injector is active press the tilda or tab key and the Console should pop up

[Link]

Once all this is done Press the / Key on the Numb Pad it will then Create the ObjectsDump file in
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64, Open it up

[Link]

In Cheat engine check off tooltip Pointer

[Link]

Now the setup is done, damn that took a bit.

Time to Start editing.

Hover Your Mouse over the Item u want to edit, for example im going to Edit this Hex Gernade you will see the tooltip point populate with values :)

[Link]

wooo step 1 complete.

NOOOWWWW Do this in Cheat engine While u have highlighted the item u wanted to edit aka put ur mouse on.

Right Click Item Components and go to memory viewer

[Link]

After that Set Memory Viewer to 8 Hex

[Link]

like so

okay so when u have memory edit like this the item is automatically the top few values, I marked them to make it easyer to see

[Link]

Those are the Values for my transformer shield mod.

Now i want to take off the 40% chance to get bullets effect and give it the Turtle Effect.
So Objectdumps should already be up

Alt+f = find take the different values like the ones i have mark in the prev pic and find the value for 40% chance to get bullets effect

Pretty sure i found it let see shall we

[Link]

after u find out where the effect u want to replace is at its time to find the one u want so, u can do this by looking at other shield mods by doing what we just did or if u know what it is in the objectdumps just do the find command and find it. well i want the turtle effect on this

[Link]

:)

now what we do is we change the value to what we want like this

[Link]

and we are Done !!!!. Now Just Leave to the main menu and rejoin the game and the item will be updated to what you changed

its the Same for all items But Weapons. Weapons are very very picky and will make u crash.

heres the pic of the end results hoply i changed what i wanted, for this small tut

[Link]

welp looks like i made it go from transformer to a full Turtle shield even i can make mistakes and thats how u basically do it. now all u need to do is play with it till u get the hang of it :)

Hope this helped

PS the Values in the Picture wont be the same values you will get
Last edited by inforsir89 on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Is there a way to change the element of the weapon?

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

can someone figure out how to break action skill/action skill aguments/pet equip limits? so we can have 3 action skills/ way too many augments/ 9 pets out at once

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

So I've managed to edit the existing items within logical boundaries, but I'm still uncertain on how to add more component slots to a weapon. I've tried using the table to add slots with the "Item Components Count" but it crashes the game every time. When I try replacing similar parts (Barrel > Barrel) or replacing accessories it removes the item completely on relog.

What am I doing wrong? Could someone please explain how to add additional component slots for weapons/relics? Please and thank you ♥

Edit: Whoops, Infosir updated his post. Thank you ^^

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

inforsir89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:14 pm
wooo step 1 complete.

NOOOWWWW Do this in Cheat engine While u have highlighted the item u wanted to edit aka put ur mouse on.

Which Table are you using? I'm using Zanzer's 5th version and the Item pointer doesn't have the entries for Anointed like your screenshot.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Resolve posted a update version he added on to a few posts back

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=375#p103919

now i just need some help from some certain people to let me know how to add on to class mods/gernades/weapons/relics.

so i can make some real op shit
Aceofgods wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:31 pm
So I've managed to edit the existing items within logical boundaries, but I'm still uncertain on how to add more component slots to a weapon. I've tried using the table to add slots with the "Item Components Count" but it crashes the game every time. When I try replacing similar parts (Barrel > Barrel) or replacing accessories it removes the item completely on relog.

What am I doing wrong? Could someone please explain how to add additional component slots for weapons/relics? Please and thank you ♥

Edit: Whoops, Infosir updated his post. Thank you ^^
Adding completly new Parts is also somthing i want to know same with adding more then one Anointed effect. hoply some body else can give me a heads up

the game hates it when ur try to say put the one punchman gun barral on a conference call to get that +900 weapon dmg. it wont work and breaks the game/crash. then the wep goes poof as if it never existed
most weapons are picky, i dont change any of the big stuff on the guns only accessory's, like barrel accessory's. grip, slide, mag, and more to other stuff for the better stats like 10% dmg or firerate.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

inforsir89 wrote:
Spoiler
i USually pop open both the injector and table before even running the game, then i start the game. once the game is on the title screen i got and Play. to get into the game it self (yes i suck at this) also i put the injecter in the folder where the Objectdumps is dumped at so mine is

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64 this prob is different for different people
[Link]

Once im in game i make sure i selecte the right borderlands 3 process, easy way to get the right now is to click the Windows Tab on both the the injector and Cheat Engine

[Link]

Once the injector is active press the tilda or tab key and the Console should pop up

[Link]

Once all this is done Press the / Key on the Numb Pad it will then Create the ObjectsDump file in

[Link]

[Link]

Time to Start editing.

Hover Your Mouse over the Item u want to edit, for example im going to Edit this Hex Gernade you will see the tooltip point populate with values :)

[Link]

wooo step 1 complete.

[Link]

[Link]

like so

okay so when u have memory edit like this the item is automatically the top few values, I marked them to make it easyer to see

[Link]

Now i want to take off the 40% chance to get bullets effect and give it the Turtle Effect.

Alt+f = find take the different values like the ones i have mark in the prev pic and find the value for 40% chance to get bullets effect

[Link]

after u find out where the effect u want to replace is at its time to find the one u want so, u can do this by looking at other shield mods by doing what we just did or if u know what it is in the objectdumps just do the find command and find it. well i want the turtle effect on this

[Link]

[Link]

and we are Done !!!!. Now Just Leave to the main menu and rejoin the game and the item will be updated to what you changed

its the Same for all items But Weapons. Weapons are very very picky and will make u crash.

heres the pic of the end results hoply i changed what i wanted, for this small tut

[Link]

welp looks like i made it go from transformer to a full Turtle shield even i can make mistakes and thats how u basically do it. now all u need to do is play with it till u get the hang of it :)

Hope this helped
okay so when u have memory edit like this the item is automatically the top few values
This is the part i dont get. When I open memory viewer and change to 8 bit hex, there are literally millions of address and it takes me forever to scroll up to the top

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am
inforsir89 wrote:
Spoiler

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

Time to Start editing.

[Link]

wooo step 1 complete.

[Link]

[Link]

like so

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

Hope this helped
okay so when u have memory edit like this the item is automatically the top few values
This is the part i dont get. When I open memory viewer and change to 8 bit hex, there are literally millions of address and it takes me forever to scroll up to the top

Right click Item Compuntonts or w/e and go to memory viewer on it, it will open it right on the values of the item at the top.

[Link]

PS the Values in the Picture wont be the same values you will get