Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Disillusioned »

Would it be possible to have a script to adjust multiplayer scaling? For example, playing with four player scaling in single player / two players. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shoukansou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoukansou »

rjenkins8142 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:40 am
I modified the Slot cheat a little bit to make it more automatic. Now you just have to press the Keypad + key once and it'll enable, auto-press E to spin, and then auto-disable it. I'm sure it can be improved, but it was a fun to figure out and I thought I'd share.
I think the update made the script not work anymore.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

anyone has some mule save with skins? I am looking especially for Fl4k as I have only 15/40 skins.

also anyone have a save with Reccuring Hex grenade mod? I am trying to drop it but no luck

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Disillusioned wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 am
Would it be possible to have a script to adjust multiplayer scaling? For example, playing with four player scaling in single player / two players. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.
Use Sunbeam's console unlocker and use the following command:

Code: Select all

Set WillowCoopGameInfo NumPlayers 4
If this doesn't work then it's either a different command or doesn't work on BL3.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

can we change element type on weapon?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:14 pm
Disillusioned wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 am
Use Sunbeam's console unlocker and use the following command:

Set WillowCoopGameInfo NumPlayers 4
If this doesn't work then it's either a different command or doesn't work on BL3.
set command doesn't work.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:05 pm
set command doesn't work.
Well RIP then. Maybe that could be something you could add in a future table update. How is your mountains trip going btw?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Currently doing the 2nd bbq :) I'd post pix, but dun wanna get ya droolin' :) Regarding set, not doable for me, as the recode involves a lot of shit being fixed. The function behind set is a big ass one.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:10 pm
Currently doing the 2nd bbq :) I'd post pix, but dun wanna get ya droolin' :) Regarding set, not doable for me, as the recode involves a lot of shit being fixed. The function behind set is a big ass one.
Fair enough. I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs together waiting for your table update tomorrow. That is if you don't decide to stay in the mountains :)

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:16 am
The Appointed components appear to be stored inside the pointer at offset +348.
Though, it didn't appear to save. There are probably other addresses related to it.

InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Slam_ReturnDamage.GPart_Siren_Slam_ReturnDamage.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Slam_MeleeDamage.GPart_Siren_Slam_MeleeDamage.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Slam_DamageReduction.GPart_Siren_Slam_DamageReduction.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Grasp_ConstantNova.GPart_Siren_Grasp_ConstantNova.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Operative_DroneActiveMovespeed.GPart_Operative_DroneActiveMovespeed.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Operative_CloneActive_HealthRegen.GPart_Operative_CloneActive_HealthRegen.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Operative_BarrierDeploy_ShieldRecharge.GPart_Operative_BarrierDeploy_ShieldRecharge.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Gunner_ShieldHealthMax.GPart_Gunner_ShieldHealthMax.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Gunner_KillsLowerCooldown.GPart_Gunner_KillsLowerCooldown.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Gunner_EnterExit_Nova.GPart_Gunner_EnterExit_Nova.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Beast_ExitStealthNova.GPart_Beast_ExitStealthNova.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Beast_RakkCharge.GPart_Beast_RakkCharge.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Beast_AttackCmd_Movespeed.GPart_Beast_AttackCmd_Movespeed.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_MoveSpeed.GPart_All_SkillEnd_MoveSpeed.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_MeleeDamage.GPart_All_SkillEnd_MeleeDamage.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_HealthRegen.GPart_All_SkillEnd_HealthRegen.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_DamageReduction.GPart_All_SkillEnd_DamageReduction.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_CooldownRate.GPart_All_SkillEnd_CooldownRate.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
This is further than I was able to get. Hopefully we can figure out how to get it to save. By the time I'd figure it out a full save editor will have been released :cry:

Edit: Perhaps you would have to change both the aspectdata and/or the genericpartdata? I just have no idea how you're finding these bytes in memory so I can't test it for myself.

InventoryGenericPartData GPart_All_SkillEnd_AddGrenade.GPart_All_SkillEnd_AddGrenade
InventoryAbilityAspectData GPart_All_SkillEnd_AddGrenade.GPart_All_SkillEnd_AddGrenade.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

does anyone have some new mule saves with legendaries? looking for few: Anointed Radiation Queen's Call and Rad/Fire Rowan's Call, reccuring hex grenade (rad or shock). Please help if you have one of those.

rolanski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rolanski »

Is there a way to reset guardian ranks, and also anyway to get accuracy to be + instead of - when set to 100?

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

i have the same problem. why in the hell do i have negativ accuracy? seems not correct. this should be positive.

fazro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fazro »

Tried to make a 60 component classmod, ended up with this thing instead after saving. I had such high hopes, too...

It ended up becoming a 3 component mod, but maybe there's some useful data on here? Interestingly enough from the +348 pointer posted earlier, it looks like there are 9 total anointment mods, but only 5 of them show up.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

how to make gun anointed?