Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nevermindy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by Nevermindy »

Guys any chance someone has the Electrical version of Conference Call ?

Could you upload a save if you do . Thanks in advance!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:19 am
Ah ya fuckn bastard. I thought I'd have something to play on the weekend. WHY U DO DIS!!!
He's just a big'ole cocktease :lol:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

STN wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:22 am
vosszaa wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:19 am
Ah ya fuckn bastard. I thought I'd have something to play on the weekend. WHY U DO DIS!!!
He's just a big'ole cocktease :lol:
You know you like the fucking tease :P :) Ooh, temperature drop. Itz da mountainz. Am there!

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

anyone has save with King's Call maybe?

dlite96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dlite96 »

IDK how to get that weapon changer one to work. It won't let me edit anything at all.

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

ok so i successfully modifier a weapon

i wanted to replace an element by another one

found out the element got added to it instead

mh

no way to errase or replace element ? you can only ADD part not delete/replace them?

Zarkiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zarkiel »

Any way to get more bank/inventory space?

Eldervisco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eldervisco »

mvfcarvalho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mvfcarvalho »

Is there any way to increase character speed without increasing game speed ?

oopsdoops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oopsdoops »

kind of messed up my guardian rank/player rank while trying to add levels and now i'm not getting any exp at all. is there any way i can sync exp?

edit. got the levels figured out. now my guardian rank is level 1. can i edit the old level back without messing up the exp? or should i just leave it at 1?

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

So I did some gun component editing and here are some tips:

Legendary effects are attached to components like barrel, or body, so adding multiple legendaries on the same gun would take a lot of work, you have to find other legendary guns with effects on different components, which are also compatible with your host gun.

This is probably why you'd want to add legendaries to grenades, since there's no component limitation there.

The easiest way to boost your gun is just find a good gun, and then look at the accessories, they will be listed in the same order as they appear in memory, just replace all the bad accessories with the good ones.

Accessories can repeat, so if you just want that +10 damage you can have nothing but +10 damage.

You can change any part into accessories that add stats, for example instead of scope you can have an accessory that adds 10 damage. But if you don't have a scope, you can't aim, it will be hip fire only. if you remove the engine on COV guns, the gun will be ready immediately, but it'll be invisible. I haven't tried other things like hammers, sliders etc...

There are some invisible accessories that do not show up in the inspect menu, and you can also convert them into +damage accessories. Not sure what these things do, but I think gold/purple items have one of these, and if you change it, the item will become a blue item, but stats aren't affected.

Editing components while in the inspect menu will crash the game, safest way to do it is just pause the game and then change the values, and then don't look at it, save and load to get it to safely refresh. if you did something wrong, this will make the item disappear.

I got a "Hangin' Chadd" which is a COV pistol with infinite ammo and never break. The infinite ammo is tied to the body, while the never break effect is tied to the barrel so I can't change those, but I've converted all the other components into +damage, it's now probably 2x as strong as the organic drop I started with.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

The Appointed components appear to be stored inside the pointer at offset +348.
Though, it didn't appear to save. There are probably other addresses related to it.

Code: Select all

InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Slam_ReturnDamage.GPart_Siren_Slam_ReturnDamage.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Slam_MeleeDamage.GPart_Siren_Slam_MeleeDamage.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Slam_DamageReduction.GPart_Siren_Slam_DamageReduction.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Siren_Grasp_ConstantNova.GPart_Siren_Grasp_ConstantNova.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Operative_DroneActiveMovespeed.GPart_Operative_DroneActiveMovespeed.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Operative_CloneActive_HealthRegen.GPart_Operative_CloneActive_HealthRegen.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Operative_BarrierDeploy_ShieldRecharge.GPart_Operative_BarrierDeploy_ShieldRecharge.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Gunner_ShieldHealthMax.GPart_Gunner_ShieldHealthMax.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Gunner_KillsLowerCooldown.GPart_Gunner_KillsLowerCooldown.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Gunner_EnterExit_Nova.GPart_Gunner_EnterExit_Nova.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Beast_ExitStealthNova.GPart_Beast_ExitStealthNova.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Beast_RakkCharge.GPart_Beast_RakkCharge.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_Beast_AttackCmd_Movespeed.GPart_Beast_AttackCmd_Movespeed.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_MoveSpeed.GPart_All_SkillEnd_MoveSpeed.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_MeleeDamage.GPart_All_SkillEnd_MeleeDamage.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_HealthRegen.GPart_All_SkillEnd_HealthRegen.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_DamageReduction.GPart_All_SkillEnd_DamageReduction.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData
GPart_All_SkillEnd_CooldownRate.GPart_All_SkillEnd_CooldownRate.AspectList_InventoryAbilityAspectData

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

So is the sanity check still in place in both the inventory and bank?

Raijaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raijaa »

somehow idlehands table stopped working for me. i cant activate the bag slots any more. in game it still says infinite slots tough. anyone else with this problem?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Gearbox announced hot-fixes that occur when you idle at main menu. Check if your .exe timestamp's changed..