Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by SunBeam »

Meanwhile:

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tadashisensei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tadashisensei »

Anyone have a Double Bangstick shotgun?

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

Hey guys, anyway to increase inventory slots? bonus points if there's a pointer for bank slots too that saves and works across all characters. Thanks!

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

Does anyone have "Damned" with this exact combo of parts? [Link]
lvl does not matter, but that exact same parts and no element, i lost mine.

thecolbstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thecolbstar »

Could anyone be so kind to teach me how to extract my character save file to share with all of you? Also how to save other people's characters too! I have a Lightning Recurring Hex, Double Penetrating Bangstick (270x18) and many other goodies! Please and thank you :)

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

thecolbstar wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:51 am
Could anyone be so kind to teach me how to extract my character save file to share with all of you? Also how to save other people's characters too! I have a Lightning Recurring Hex, Double Penetrating Bangstick (270x18) and many other goodies! Please and thank you :)
Save file is in your Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames\

Gadriick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gadriick »

Anyone know why when i download a save file and put it into my saved games folder, i don't have the option to select that character in game?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

So I found a way to modify your weapons. Some modifications effect stats, some add graphical components to the model. For instance, an under barrel, a scope, extended clip, etc. However, I don't think there will be any way for me to create a table or explain it to you all in a way that would be useful...

Chris5302
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chris5302 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:42 am
So I found a way to modify your weapons. Some modifications effect stats, some add graphical components to the model. For instance, an under barrel, a scope, extended clip, etc. However, I don't think there will be any way for me to create a table or explain it to you all in a way that would be useful...
do tell, just try and explain and i'll figure it out from there lol

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

Zanzer wrote:
please, PLEASE explain how. gibbed has said it will be a bit before proper inventory editing will make it into his editor.

thecolbstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thecolbstar »

Here y'all go! Lvl 50 Moze with first playthrough completed. I haven't finished TVHM yet. I have a pretty amazing set up on her with Recurring Hex/Lightning, Double Bangstick, grenade dmg%/mag capacity%, AoE% artifact, and a brain blast class mod with wep dmg and +5 grenades. A bunch of other goodies included! Enjoy :)

Password is - thecolbstar
Attachments
lvl50MOZE.zip
(883.97 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

MFDOOM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MFDOOM »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 pm
Meanwhile:

BR,
Sun
Does god mode (via debug) effect the entire party as a table normally would if the user of the table is host?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ It only affects current OakCharacter (yours). No idea if the effect is inherited. But then again, this is for SINGLE PLAYER, not co-op or MP.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:50 am
Zanzer wrote:
please, PLEASE explain how. gibbed has said it will be a bit before proper inventory editing will make it into his editor.
Where did you see that? There is currently no editor and he didn't post anything about that or inventory editing on his twitter updates about his progress.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 am
ComManDerBG wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:50 am
Zanzer wrote:
Where did you see that? There is currently no editor and he didn't post anything about that or inventory editing on his twitter updates about his progress.
He is in the process of collecting all sort of saves if you check his twitter