Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kill_seth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by kill_seth »

Gragka wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:40 pm
So I'm looking for changing my current character class.

I found this: [00016298] Function OakGame.OakPlayerController.ServerSwitchPlayerClass
The command ServerSwitchPlayerClass changes my class to a lvl 1 Operative (Zane) and haven't been able to figure out how to change it to any other classes, I tried to pass arguments with the command like 1,2,3,4, BPCharacter_Siren, etc but I always get the lvl 1 Operative which seems to be the default of the command.
When I reload or restart the game the class change is kept, except the Operative's lvl will change to 50, which was my previous class' lvl.

So anyone got any ideas to get the other classes?
In the debug menu it gives you the commands:

SwitchPlayerClass Operative
SwitchPlayerClass Siren
SwitchPlayerClass Beastmaster
SwitchPlayerClass Gunner

Although, I do see you are trying to use a different command 'ServerSwitchPlayerClass'.
According to the dump that function takes the following property:

ObjectProperty OakGame.OakPlayerController.ClientNotifyLoadPlayerClass.NewPlayerClass

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

which command did work for you to unlock vehicle parts? UnlockVehicleParts didn't work for me.

I can confirm that UnlockCustomizations worked.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hmm, got it to work fine for unlocking customization. The developer perks part of CE is a bit iffy though, it constantly changes to all 0s and forces me to restart. Otherwise, works well.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gragka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gragka »

kill_seth wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:01 pm
Gragka wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:40 pm
So I'm looking for changing my current character class.

I found this: [00016298] Function OakGame.OakPlayerController.ServerSwitchPlayerClass
The command ServerSwitchPlayerClass changes my class to a lvl 1 Operative (Zane) and haven't been able to figure out how to change it to any other classes, I tried to pass arguments with the command like 1,2,3,4, BPCharacter_Siren, etc but I always get the lvl 1 Operative which seems to be the default of the command.
When I reload or restart the game the class change is kept, except the Operative's lvl will change to 50, which was my previous class' lvl.

So anyone got any ideas to get the other classes?
In the debug menu it gives you the commands:

SwitchPlayerClass Operative
SwitchPlayerClass Siren
SwitchPlayerClass Beastmaster
SwitchPlayerClass Gunner

Although, I do see you are trying to use a different command 'ServerSwitchPlayerClass'.
According to the dump that function takes the following property:

ObjectProperty OakGame.OakPlayerController.ClientNotifyLoadPlayerClass.NewPlayerClass
Yeah I tried looking for the commands from the debug menu in the dump because they don't work as with most stuff from the debug menu and found only ServerSwitchPlayerClass and ServerCheatSwitchPlayerClass in the dump. With only the former command working in the way I described before.

Isn't this the property of the function which is right below the line of the function?
[00016299] ObjectProperty OakGame.OakPlayerController.ServerSwitchPlayerClass.NewPlayerClass

I don't know what to do with that or how I can derive something from it, like if the command accepts arguments and what type, for the command to work for the 3 other classes.
I've tried ServerSwitchPlayerClass <Class Name>, number values, BPCharacter_ etc... to no avail

2inchsoffury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2inchsoffury »

For me, the unlock commands don't work till I exit to the menu then load back in. Then they work. Hopes this helps some of you guys.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There's an Engine purge that occurs every 60s from the moment you enter a map. On first or second loop, the 'OakDeveloperPerks' pointer in 'PlayerController' is destroyed via CollectGarbageInternal function (FUObjectClusterContainer::DissolveClusters is run inside). Apparently it's considered a WeakObject or Garbage. I'll see how to change its properties so TryCollectGarbage doesn't pick it up. Those bitching some command didn't work.. for now.. move faster than those 60s, else your pointer will be gone :)

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Do we know what the itempools property for the serverspawnitems command? I'm new with this stuff so idk if there's a command to see them in the console.

Also, thanks for all the awesome work SunBeam. :)

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

Thanks a bunch, SB. The debug menu is helpful to see what parts you can have on weapons legitimately, even if BuildItem isn't included as a command.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ah, so I see what's going on here :) When the 'OakDeveloperPerks' is created and stored at 0x1970 in 'OakPlayerController', it's linked to the current UWorld. This pointer is stored at 0x120 in OakDeveloperPerks. Now.. when you press Escape key to show the menu, then Escape once more to resume the game, the pointer is destroyed and never put back in place. Then there are 3 BOOLs at 0xB8 offset in this structure whose values are 0x19, 0x1C, 0x08. Once you hit Escape to show the menu and Escape one more time to resume the game, 0x19 is set to 0x18. And the BOOL at offset 0xC8 is set to 0x40. Most importantly, the UWorld pointer at 0x120 is NULL-ed for some reason. Which kinda makes sense to me now, as the object destruction happens in a UWorld loop. Most likely ForEachObjectOfClass that doesn't have a valid UWorld class -> garbage, destroy :)

EDIT #1: Solved it! :) The byte at 0xC8 has to be OR-ed with 0x40. That way, when you press Escape to show the game menu, then Escape again to resume game, the UWorld pointer in OakDeveloperPerks is not destroyed anymore. Thus no destruction of the latter one ;) Bye bye 60s :P Will post a fix in a bit.

EDIT #2: The Engine basically destroys any UObject of a certain type that doesn't have a valid UWorld in it (@ 0x120) via CollectGarbageInternal.

tuna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuna »

I've followed the tutorial but when i press numpad / in game nothing happens

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Press it again, keeping the key stuck for 1s.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

did anyone get the getexp one from the debugmenu to work? i cant find it on the .txt to make it work like the rest... and, does it work on guardian levels?

amazing work also, guy is a genius

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You can tweak "GiveGoldenKeys", "GiveEridium", "GiveCash", "UnlimitedAmmo", "KillEnemies" and "GiveLevels" in the same way described in steps 5-8.
  • GiveGoldenKeys gives you 10 by default
  • GiveCash gives you 1.000.000 by default
  • UnlimitedAmmo activates one of the BOOLs I mentioned a few posts ago; makes your spent clip ammo go into magazine ammo
  • GiveLevels gives you 5 levels by default
  • GiveEridium gives you 100.000 by default

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:28 am
You can tweak "GiveGoldenKeys", "GiveEridium", "GiveCash", "UnlimitedAmmo", "KillEnemies" and "GiveLevels" in the same way described in steps 5-8.
  • GiveGoldenKeys gives you 10 by default
  • GiveCash gives you 1.000.000 by default
  • UnlimitedAmmo activates one of the BOOLs I mentioned a few posts ago; makes your spent clip ammo go into magazine ammo
  • GiveLevels gives you 5 levels by default
  • GiveEridium gives you 100.000 by default
Thank you for the answer! give levels doesnt seem to give guardian ranks though :/ is there a command for that one?

DarknessGamers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarknessGamers »

I downloaded the new version, but every time I click enable in the cheattable it just spins around and does nothing.

edit: I restarted games a few times and it worked idk why it wasn't working