Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by jonasbeckman »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:35 pm
Sounds like I have even more reading up to do, always useful to learn but I do remember the memory allocation described previously and I might have to do more reading up about Visual C++ 2019 presumably and that new compiler changes mentioned in the first post as well while at it.

Gives me something to tinker with as well and figure out go from there learn about the why and how it happens and hopefully work it out in the process. :)

At least I can see I completely disregarded the type of memory and how the game uses it and other processes involved cached or not and the OS overall and how it manages memory especially over longer uptime periods and more running processes even if there's little or no immediate programs in the background but it does still affect and build up over time.

Always fascinating to learn, just need to store it and have the brain not focus on other stuff ha ha.

EDIT: Yeah should pay more care about high memory in particular just from a quick re-read, that's going to be important for future reference as well no doubt.

And I see Cheat-Engine itself is up to 7.1.0 now after a earlier Patreon release first,well I have enough pointers to get started and hopefully fill this little gap in knowledge. Easier to learn by experience also once I begin putting this all into practice.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kingkongbro wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:16 pm
hello

steam version

Item Spawner, Does the feature not work?
What works are:
  • Compact Mode
  • [ Enable ]
  • [ Engine ] -> Inline OakCheatManager, Unrestrict CVars, Clear Console (works only with Console active), Rig 'UPlayer::Exec', Assemble execOpenDebugMenu
  • [ Scripts ] -> God Mode, Infinite Clip Ammo
  • no script from [ Debug ], just the pointer trees marked in pink
SpawnAwesomeItems command will work in the soon-to-be-updated table. Like I said, it's work in progress. I'd appreciate it if you do guys try stuff out and don't ask what works and what doesn't. Do some testing of your own.

You have here an alternate way of spawning the items you want: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12262.

Peace.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

This is an insane amount of work you have shared with everyone. Just wanted to say 1000x thanks SunBeam.

kingkongbro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingkongbro »

I'm sorry. I'm using a translator. I hope my apologies are delivered.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Anyone if the 3rd person mode still works? I want to buy the game now that is on sale, but I hate first person games. If I can still play it in third person, it would be worth it.

AznSenseition
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AznSenseition »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:29 am
Anyone if the 3rd person mode still works? I want to buy the game now that is on sale, but I hate first person games. If I can still play it in third person, it would be worth it.
it does, but you have to tweak the camera a bit, I'm still trying to figure that out myself unfortunately. No luck on my end as I'm not quite understanding how to tweak the camera once you've found the appropriate address.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Update #8 in main post. Go get it :)

liqSTAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by liqSTAR »

Tried with Steam Version. SpawnAwesomeItems works.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for updating the table SunBeam

Xaymar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xaymar »

Thanks for updating the table! Just out of curiosity, is there any way to have weapons spawn at Mayhem level >0 at the current time? SpawnAwesomeItems seems to spawn the base level of mayhem weapons, with no level ups applied.

Edit: To be exact, SpawnAwesomeItems spawns weapons w/o any Mayhem Levels attached.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Xaymar wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:39 pm
Just out of curiosity, is there any way to have weapons spawn at Mayhem level >0 at the current time?
SpawnAwesomeItems is a legacy developer command. It's been created in Borderlands 2. At the time there was no Mayhem. The UnrealScript hasn't been updated/upgraded, as far as I could determine from its analysis. So no.

P.S.: This is one of the reasons I become more and more less interested in creating hacks - you people never learn to accept and use what's given to you and always want more. Why.. because you CONSUME very fast what's available and you get bored. And when you get bored, you want less steps to alleviate the grinding, thus post shit like this. Which to me, as a game hacker, is annoying. It tells me whatever I'd do, it will never be sufficient. Therefore, my saying in this is something on the lines of: "is there any way to have weapons spawn at Mayhem level >0" -- "yes; you'll have to figure it out yourself" :)

Tuft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tuft »

Amazing stuff Sunbeam. I've been on and off in the various game hacking communities for more than a decade and you're still going strong. Seemingly getting better each year.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into learning the oddities of how so many of these games decide to obfuscate or outright disable functionality that you somehow manage to ninja back in.

Being able to play with what you managed to ebb out of these systems is a great time.

Thanks again.

ResidentMedievil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ResidentMedievil »

I was hoping to use it to unlock the vehicles paint jobs, but I'm stuck and the command doesn't make it anything... well at least I tried

Xaymar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xaymar »

> Therefore, my saying in this is something on the lines of: "is there any way to have weapons spawn at Mayhem level >0" -- "yes; you'll have to figure it out yourself"

Alright, will do. I didn't mean to sound unthankful or demanding, just wondered if that was already possible with what existed. Once I have the base layer of functions reverse engineered in BL3 I should be able to modify the game dll to load some of my own code.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Table updated once more. You now have access to even more console commands, can disable Tab key from opening the console, as well as change the ConsoleKey. And others :P Watch that video. Page #1, Update #9. Go go go.