Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Agasio »

I'm looking to fool around with the dll, but there's a password on it and it seems you haven't posted it anywhere. Unless I'm blind or you're keeping it private for now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm actually probably retarded.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Agasio on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:23 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 am
I'm currently able to run these kinds of commands :D -> "OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.GrantLevels" :) Just increased my level real fast :D The Max seems to be 50.
What about
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockCustomizations
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockVehicleParts
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockWeaponSkins
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockWeaponTrinkets
Yup. "OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockCustomizations" needs 'BPChar_Operative_C_0' as __this ptr and runs "OakGame.OakPlayerController.ClientUnlockCustomization" (in your PlayerController's context). I think there are 333 customizations o_O. After each loop, I can see the item's GearSerialNumber (the item hash) :)

And yes, it works :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's UnlockWeaponSkins:

I've done UnlockWeaponTrinkets, but dunno where to find them o_O. Lastly.. UnlockVehicleParts (runs "OakGame.OakPlayerController.UnlockAllVehiclesAndParts"):

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

For reference, weapon trinkets can be found in your weapon slots, it's the little empty box to the left of the slot.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yup, all are unlocked :D

BR,
Sun

P.S.: I have a list of to-be-simplified commands, that should use 1 param tops and the already available pointers. Will add "ToggleHud", "AddMoney #", "AddEridium #", "AddSkeletonKeys #", "UnlockEverything" (which will include all those functions mentioned earlier).

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

Would you be able to work out SpawnItems? Since I'm sure you could do some magic and get a list of weapon parts, etc. That'd help Rick get the editor going that much faster, I'd imagine.

wk222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wk222 »

Fov num num change fov

Valens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valens »

I'm interested in FloatProperty OakGame.ZoneMapGlobalsData.PlayerUnfogRadius
Can someone help me with some advice in order to be able to change the value?

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

so sunbeam how would we get the customize unlock to work? im kinda sorta retarded a bit i read ur posts was wonder just how to get them to work

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

inforsir89 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:17 pm
so sunbeam how would we get the customize unlock to work? im kinda sorta retarded a bit i read ur posts was wonder just how to get them to work
I havent had a chance to try the dll yet, but I'd assume open the console and type the command.

polemarxos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by polemarxos »

typing this and says "unknow commad"
OakGame.OakPlayerController.ClientUnlockCustomization

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:17 pm
inforsir89 wrote:
I havent had a chance to try the dll yet, but I'd assume open the console and type the command.
i wish, tryed and it doesnt work.

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:48 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:23 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 am
I'm currently able to run these kinds of commands :D -> "OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.GrantLevels" :) Just increased my level real fast :D The Max seems to be 50.
What about
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockCustomizations
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockVehicleParts
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockWeaponSkins
OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockWeaponTrinkets
Yup. "OakGame.OakDeveloperPerks.UnlockCustomizations" needs 'BPChar_Operative_C_0' as __this ptr and runs "OakGame.OakPlayerController.ClientUnlockCustomization" (in your PlayerController's context). I think there are 333 customizations o_O. After each loop, I can see the item's GearSerialNumber (the item hash) :)

And yes, it works :)

what else do u have to change to make the command to work sunbeam

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

Hello and thanks you for your work

i'm currently trying to use the injector to get the objectsdump.txt

everything work so far except few things

i do injection on main menu then load my save , only things i need to avoid in order to keep the table from being changed is changing map or reloading the save right?
how do i update the objectsdump.txt? pressing numpad do nothing it seems? i'm confused
also some adresse i can find through memory viewers on weapon/grenade/class mod component are not in objectsdump.txt , is that normal?

trying to edit a grenade but it's really not a success so far because some adresse can't be found and it seems annointed adresse are not in it either, am i right?

thanks you in advance

ramitoedits
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ramitoedits »

an over he shoulder 3rd person view? ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

inforsir89 wrote:
Not yet available in the table. I did all of that manually, by running SetHUDVisible BPCont_Player_C_0 0 command, which will also not work for you. Most commands' flags are set in such a way that, even if the engine finds them in the various Classes, they won't run :) So I fixed that so they run. Then, once I got that working, in the actual command exec function I changed RIP to the Developer ones (I used ObjectsDump.txt to find out the function location). And had that execute instead (using the right UObject as __this pointer in RCX). That's the techy explanation.

I plan to update the table to include such commands in the next update. So, hold tight. Also wanna play the damn game for the time being :P
telosei wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:57 pm
Hello and thanks you for your work

i'm currently trying to use the injector to get the objectsdump.txt

everything work so far except few things

i do injection on main menu then load my save , only things i need to avoid in order to keep the table from being changed is changing map or reloading the save right?
how do i update the objectsdump.txt? pressing numpad do nothing it seems? i'm confused
also some adresse i can find through memory viewers on weapon/grenade/class mod component are not in objectsdump.txt , is that normal?

trying to edit a grenade but it's really not a success so far because some adresse can't be found and it seems annointed adresse are not in it either, am i right?

thanks you in advance
You ask a lot of questions and express desire to get a lot of useless shit in this game, which makes me believe you have no clue what you're doing. Like I said in the video, if you move from main menu into the game world, you need to press Numpad / to re-dump NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt. And that is because the engine re-initializes non-Transient UObjects. The key works, the function works. If it doesn't for you, then disable your AV or anything conflicting with hotkey press detection. I really have no further observations regarding EDITING weapons and other crap. Not interested in it, check the other topic where Zanzer explains how and what to do.