Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Resolve »

rodzilla79 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 am
So I am really dense. What is the password to unzip the file? I can't even get to the other steps until I can figure that part out. Any help is much appreciated and thanks to all who put the hard work into creating the cheats.
Literally look right under the download link. It's in italics...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

benny89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:58 am
sorry for nooby question- but will we be able to spawn specific legendaries with this?
That's what I wanted to say at some point. You people want the random things I discover and the way they are built, while I basically want to do it my way. Extend from there. For example, SpawnAwesomeItems uses rand() to spawn X items from the 4-5 ItemPools with Legendary rarity. But that is not enough for some of you peepz. You now want 'specific' items. Someone told me all along you can't please each and everyone, so I say this to you - want extras, you'll have to manage on your own, with your time and skills. Not on my watch :P

P.S.: Posting the stuff later this evening. Not yet back.

P.P.S.: Genning specific items is doable, but I never had the time to properly understand what SpawnItems does and what it needs.

matthew120gb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matthew120gb »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:51 am
benny89 wrote:
sorry for nooby question- but will we be able to spawn specific legendaries with this?
That's what I wanted to say at some point. You people want the random things I discover and the way they are built, while I basically want to do it my way. Extend from there. For example, SpawnAwesomeItems uses rand() to spawn X items from the 4-5 ItemPools with Legendary rarity. But that is not enough for some of you peepz. You now want 'specific' items. Someone told me all along you can't please each and everyone, so I say this to you - want extras, you'll have to manage on your own, with your time and skills. Not on my watch :P

P.P.S.: Genning specific items is doable, but I never had the time to properly understand what SpawnItems does and what it needs.
Don't rush for anyone sunbeam you have stuff to do thats understandable and seems like your having a good time in the mountains :D

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:51 am
benny89 wrote:

If they want specific items then just redirect them to STN's thread and tell them to do it themselves. Took me 2 days of banging my head on the wall to understand what I was doing but after reading guides, actually doing the CE tutorial, and some trial and error I was able to find the Anointed offset that nobody had found yet. Learned a ton along the way and it feels good to have actually learned something in the end! :)

PS: Can't wait to see your table update after I get off work!

neburas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neburas »

Hopefully someone enable to first person camera in vehicles. "Camera 1st" and "Camera 3rd" commands works when driving, so first person driving enables if command to adjust the camera position is found.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

only thing im looking forward to is the cosmetic unlocker and hoply the item builder works

DeMiiZe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeMiiZe »

Hey Sunbeam,

I wanted to ask if by any chance I can help you with piecing together the debug console. First and foremost im a recent CS grad and Im looking to further my experience in programming and this is a project that really sparked my interest. Secondly, thank you for all the hard work. I know some projects take long and this debug console is something I feel alot of people would enjoy including myself. So if I can contribute to making that happen, it would be really cool and hopefully get some stress off your shoulders.

P.S. I literally made an account for this post.

thanks.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

DeMiiZe wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:42 pm
Hey Sunbeam,

I wanted to ask if by any chance I can help you with piecing together the debug console. First and foremost im a recent CS grad and Im looking to further my experience in programming and this is a project that really sparked my interest. Secondly, thank you for all the hard work. I know some projects take long and this debug console is something I feel alot of people would enjoy including myself. So if I can contribute to making that happen, it would be really cool and hopefully get some stress off your shoulders.

thanks.
That console is built-in, there's nothing to piece together.
Cheat engine has little to do with programming, unless you mean assembly programming.

DeMiiZe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeMiiZe »

1096bimu wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:48 pm
DeMiiZe wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:42 pm
Hey Sunbeam,

thanks.
Cheat engine has little to do with programming, unless you mean assembly programming.
Correct, the console is built in but the code in the functions of the console were changed before the game actually releasing. I believe that was mentioned earlier in this post unless I understood wrong. Sunbeam might be clearing commented out code or placing values that were changed to null. so that the function does what its intended to do. Which UE4 uses a type of c++ which is programming.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

1096bimu wrote:
You are correct. I don't and didn't do any C++ re-coding. Just have my own built-from-source game example (ShooterGame) which I compiled on my end. Then I basically analyzed the ASM corresponding to the various functions UE4's composed of and replicate the ASM effects in my target game (BL3 here). That's all.
DeMiiZe wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:59 pm
Sunbeam might be clearing commented out code or placing values that were changed to null. so that the function does what its intended to do. Which UE4 uses a type of c++ which is programming.
Not at all. I'm porting over code from my Development build of the ShooterGame and adapting it to the corresponding compiled functions (where they exist) in BL3.

DeMiiZe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeMiiZe »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:27 pm
1096bimu wrote:
You are correct. I don't and didn't do any C++ re-coding. Just have my own built-from-source game example (ShooterGame) which I compiled on my end. Then I basically analyzed the ASM corresponding to the various functions UE4's composed of and replicate the ASM effects in my target game (BL3 here). That's all.
DeMiiZe wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:59 pm
Sunbeam might be clearing commented out code or placing values that were changed to null. so that the function does what its intended to do. Which UE4 uses a type of c++ which is programming.
Not at all. I'm porting over code from my Development build of the ShooterGame and adapting it to the corresponding compiled functions (where they exist) in BL3.
Got you. Just offering some assistance as im excited to get my hands on the console and want to expedite the process while learning some stuff along the way.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ The console is there, dude. Don't know what you're talking about; seriously. The console is just a GUI which you type stuff in. Like I said multiple times now, the console is useless for most shit in Shipping builds (as most of the cheats and dev stuff is not compiled). Have you read the first post in the topic where I put in a C++ snippet? Read it again, please, and understand what that #if means.

Code: Select all

void ACharacter::ClientCheatWalk_Implementation()
{
#if !UE_BUILD_SHIPPING
	SetActorEnableCollision(true);
	if (CharacterMovement)
	{
		CharacterMovement->bCheatFlying = false;
		CharacterMovement->SetMovementMode(MOVE_Falling);
	}
#endif
}
^ That.. is not compiled in Shipping (release) builds. It's like that for any game created with UE4. Mostly because developers don't un-comment that code to allow you access to it. And why would they want you to? So, if that #if succeeds, then instead of that code you see between the #if .. #endif, a big fat RET 0 is compiled. As in nothing. Clear?

DeMiiZe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeMiiZe »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:27 pm
^ The console is there, dude. Don't know what you're talking about; seriously. The console is just a GUI which you type stuff in. Like I said multiple times now, the console is useless for most shit in Shipping builds (as most of the cheats and dev stuff is not compiled). Have you read the first post in the topic where I put in a C++ snippet? Read it again, please, and understand what that #if means.

Code: Select all

void ACharacter::ClientCheatWalk_Implementation()
{
#if !UE_BUILD_SHIPPING
	SetActorEnableCollision(true);
	if (CharacterMovement)
	{
		CharacterMovement->bCheatFlying = false;
		CharacterMovement->SetMovementMode(MOVE_Falling);
	}
#endif
}
^ That.. is not compiled in Shipping (release) builds. It's like that for any game created with UE4. Mostly because developers don't un-comment that code to allow you access to it. And why would they want you to? So, if that #if succeeds, then instead of that code you see between the #if .. #endif, a big fat RET 0 is compiled. As in nothing. Clear?
by console I meant the debug menu you posted earlier. sorry for the confusion.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The debug menu is opened up by running 'opendebugmenu' console command. Like I said earlier, most of the functions leads to either stripped out functionality or functions that need tinkering the flags of so they execute. "BuildGear" doesn't work, it's stripped out for good and I don't have a reference to re-code it. Unless "SpawnItems" works in the same way.. maybe.. though I don't know where each selected component from the Debug Menu you saw fits (it may require setting up a structure for the to-be-generated Gear before executing "SpawnItems".

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

I'm frustrated trying to unlock all of the vehicle parts. For some of them you have to hijack moving vehicles, but I can't get some things to spawn. Like heavy armor cyclones.

Now I'm just hoping there's going to be a way to unlock all customizations with cheat engine because I give up doing it the official way :(