Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
exassasinx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by exassasinx »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by exassasinx on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Any chance that you will be able to get your table to work for the steam version?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Table hasn't been updated since last October. So at this point it doesn't even matter which version you're playing; table is OLD. No intention to update it, considering there will be more game updates. I'm not paid to keep up with this shit, therefore I do it when I can, IF I want to. Apart from that, learn to do it yourselves. That's how I got where I am back in 2003: I didn't find trainers for my game versions. So I learned how to do shit on my own. I honestly don't care what your arguments are; want something bad, learn to do it; otherwise pay for updated trainers to satisfy your needs (if, obviously, you don't care, have time to learn, etc. - all the other cliches used by people who justify themselves).

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

Are there resources that i could use to learn? I've been interested for awhile but never followed through with learning.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nyrakav wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:50 am
Are there resources that i could use to learn? I've been interested for awhile but never followed through with learning.
Yeah, that's not the way. Start from zero, with ASM and game-hacking in general. Once you master it, then return to this game (or any for that matter).

exassasinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by exassasinx »

Last edited by exassasinx on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

exassasinx wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:19 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:06 am
Nyrakav wrote:
Yeah, that's not the way. Start from zero, with ASM and game-hacking in general. Once you master it, then return to this game (or any for that matter).
hey SunBeam, you mind doing me a favor pleasee? ;3
Id love to be able to swap one entity with another, just like in Borderlands 2 ;3
You do amazing stuffs that I dont think I can ever accomplish....
Kissing his ass won't do anything. He's bullheaded on certain topics and can be pretty aggressive in the face of pure ignorance. Just feels like a waste to put effort into a project only to abandon it. /shrug

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:14 pm
Just feels like a waste to put effort into a project only to abandon it. /shrug
See it like this: I came in, did my thing, got to what I was interested in, then moved on. What's to "abandon"? Last I checked, even in real life, repeating things all over again expecting different outcomes is called insanity. That's what you want me to do here: fix the table every time the game updates. No fucking way. You have the table, you have the game version. Want to play the game and nothing else, then get the game version that works with the table. Want the table updated to latest, cuz you like to feel mentally-good you play a legit version, the latest, over Steam or Epic, sorry, no can't do. To those who discover this game today: I'm sorry, I'm not in control of your age, life or money. Want to use my shit when it's hot, then follow in my steps. Don't have the money and wait for cracks to surface, your choice. By the time those torrents were out, I was long gone and moved away from this game. Life, heh. That's mostly the cliches I'm being thrown: "oh, I am young, got no money to buy the game and keep up"; "oh, I'm not interested in this, please make table for MY version", etc. You bet I can be aggressive. Here's one word that really matters now: corona. Stay safe.

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

Nyrakav wrote:
check out these guys from youtube
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

It might be overwhelming at first, however once you try it yourself and get some experiences. You'll be able to do some simple script until you gain enough experiences to become a pro.

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RKH4X »

Anyone know if it's possible to set my character level to 1? Essentially I wanna dupe my file to keep my own progress for playthroughs with friends

Litherdal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Litherdal »

I am haveing trouble with Console the ~ isent working. Can anyone help?

Violation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Violation »

same issue here cant figure out why the console isn't opening ~ tilde key does nothing for me either. trying to google search for answers has found nothing as of yet. steam version of bl3 if that matters or not I am uncertain.

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

Did anyone managed to get this Console Enabler to work with the Steam version of the game ? I'm asking because the console doesn't work for me...at all. I changed me keyboard's language to English US, I placed the files in the same folder as the game's exe file, I run the injector as Admin and get the warning saying that the process was successful but the console doesn't open, I keep pressing the tilde key but nothing happens.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Im just adding a vote to making this work with the steam version. IF anyone knows of a working noclip for steam borderlands 3, let me know. Thanks!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I may reconsider updating this ONLY if you assure me, with certainty, that the game will not update again in the near future.