Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Thisone123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Thisone123 »

Hello Guys,

a Quick Question is it possible to debug a friends char on Lan game when im host so i can see if he is cheated?? or stats

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Thisone123 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:28 pm
Hello Guys,

a Quick Question is it possible to debug a friends char on Lan game when im host so i can see if he is cheated?? or stats
Watch it. No MP talks of any type are allowed here. That includes "I was just asking, geez".

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Hello
Thanks for the table, great job as usual.

I have one issue though, i am trying to spawn items, i am following the procedure in first page, everything went well until i press the key to spawn the item and the game crash each time.

I think the ItemPoolData key i used is ok ? (1A4191480)

Code: Select all

Line 304255: [00304254] ItemPoolData ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Operative.ItemPool_Customizations_Skins_Loot_Operative 0x00000001A4191480
I don't see where the problem could be ? (i use Codex version)

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Can somebody please upload or send me their NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt? Injector doesn’t work even though I injected the Borderlands.dll (Yes I have turned off antivirus)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^

1) The game has updated 1-2 times since; the table hasn't. The dumper should work.
2) Funny how people start flocking in as soon as the cracked game's out. Where were you when all of us were playing this? Right.

MrFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrFox »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:51 am
^

1) The game has updated 1-2 times since; the table hasn't. The dumper should work.
2) Funny how people start flocking in as soon as the cracked game's out. Where were you when all of us were playing this? Right.
Literally just registered to answer this.
We were playing something else entirely, which doesn't involve paying shitton of money to devs to have a copy-paste game released on epic's worthless store.

Glazier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Glazier »

What am I doing wrong? When I change the Hex code and go back to game the NUM del key crashes my game. Any help you be great. Is it the update that caused this or am I the problem?

punks7yle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by punks7yle »

SunBeam wrote:
    ^

What does that have to do with anything ? Are you saying you're against cracked games when you have uTorrent installed and probably visit filelist daily ?

jhl1989
    Expert Cheater
    Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

SunBeam wrote:
    ^

I didn't expect you to answer I'm such a way when all I asked for was for two text files.
    I've tried making item mods for Pathfinder: Kingmaker and it took me a good 3 weeks to finally understand how weapon mods worked and it was all thank to people who were generous to help. IF you don't believe all you have to do is look at my posts. I don't know how to code and I'm grateful people like you upload these things so we can have more fun with games we've already finished. However, It's disappointing when you do accuse a person on pure illogical assumptions.

SunBeam
    Administration
    Administration

Post by SunBeam »

MrFox wrote:
    Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 pm
    SunBeam wrote:
    ^

Literally just registered to answer this.
    We were playing something else entirely, which doesn't involve paying shitton of money to devs to have a copy-paste game released on epic's worthless store.
    And I restored your post just to prove you wasted fucking time to register and post this. Why do you then say "Reason: No point wasting time arguing with potatoes over the internet."? Stupid cunt. Time to argue.
    punks7yle wrote:
    Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:10 pm
      SunBeam wrote:
      ^

What does that have to do with anything ? Are you saying you're against cracked games when you have uTorrent installed and probably visit filelist daily ?
      You can't FUCKING barge in a thread 3-4 months later saying "this doesn't work for me" with a game that was cracked yesterday and released today. It fucking makes no sense expecting 3-4 months' old content to work on your today's fucking cracked game. Get it? The same shit happens on youtube with all those retarded comments "it dun werk for me". Posted: now. Video posted: 2 years ago. Fucking use common sense and LOOK AT DATES AND TIMES. Fucking rushed freaks!!!!

And this shit will now turn into a "you're mean and I don't deserve this" kind of discussion, cuz that's what you people do. You DON'T READ the entire topic, you DON'T MAKE USE OF SEARCH, you DON'T GOOGLE.. all you do is try shit out and when it crashes your ass, the first thing you do is POST your problem. Fuck anyone else having had those problems before you, eh? Those people don't count. It's only YOU who matters. ONLY YOUR SHIT should be answered to, hence the low number of posts. All you do is get your shit working, play the game, then move along. And then have the nerve to say you care about this forum, about the people and their work. Stupid idiotic hypocritical fucks. That's what you are.

Yeah, I can assume as much as I want. If I literally take the time to get answers to all of my questions, I will realize that: 1) I am right (in one way or the other, you are part of what I just said); 2) it's usually some fucked up step you're fucking up that crashes your ass; 3) not reading the entire post and SEEING THE TABLE WAS NOT UPDATED, thus the SpawnItems shit WILL CRASH YOU, surely hasn't occurred to you.

Lastly, I play all sorts of games, cracked, official, etc. Since there are no DEMOS out there, I use cracked games to test them out. Sure, I also end-up playing them, no lie in that. One difference though: when I like the game, I buy the official one. Because I care for that slogan "if you like this game, support the developers". And I do have a job. Yeah, tens of reasons you WON'T do that shit.

And.. fuck you. Simple.

itsmushu
      Noobzor
      Noobzor

Post by itsmushu »

So... in other words this table hasn't been updated to work with the latest version?

SunBeam
      Administration
      Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Keep pushing it :) :) :)

itsmushu
      Noobzor
      Noobzor

Post by itsmushu »

Sorry but the table just isn't enabling for me. I'm just looking for help. Using the latest version of Borderlands 3 and Cheatengine 7.0.

itsmushu
      Noobzor
      Noobzor

Post by itsmushu »

nevermind got it to work :). thanks for the table!

itsmushu
      Noobzor
      Noobzor

Post by itsmushu »

nevermind got it to work :). thanks for the table!

edit: im finding much more success using the fabricator gun work around posted in earlier pages to spawn legendary class mods and assault rifles. was able to get my cryo lucians call in the first firing of the gun.