Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dm84942
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by dm84942 »

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to using cheat table and I'm having a bit of an issue. I followed all the instructions on the main forum. I open the game and go in-game, inject the dll (I used the program given and tried cheat table for this), and follow the rest of the instructions. However, when I try to run any commands it says "command not recognized". Also whenever I try to spawn an item the game crashes. I made sure to use the address from the objectdumps file. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate any help! Thank you very much.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dm84942 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:11 pm
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to using cheat table and I'm having a bit of an issue. I followed all the instructions on the main forum. I open the game and go in-game, inject the dll (I used the program given and tried cheat table for this), and follow the rest of the instructions. However, when I try to run any commands it says "command not recognized". Also whenever I try to spawn an item the game crashes. I made sure to use the address from the objectdumps file. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate any help! Thank you very much.
All I read is "I do this and that and it dun werk; what am I doing wrong?" - > Have you checked the date at which the table was updated? Have you checked when the game was updated? Have you checked that the game version matches the table's? No? Then that's what you're doing wrong. And no, don't jump to conclusions "so it dun werk?" - no, answer the questions I asked.

dm84942
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dm84942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:42 pm
dm84942 wrote:
All I read is "I do this and that and it dun werk; what am I doing wrong?" - > Have you checked the date at which the table was updated? Have you checked when the game was updated? Have you checked that the game version matches the table's? No? Then that's what you're doing wrong. And no, don't jump to conclusions "so it dun werk?" - no, answer the questions I asked.
First I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and effort you put into making this table. I'm sorry I wasn't more specific in listing my problems. I have tried every update to the table and followed the various instructions given. Updates 1-4 cause my game to crash immediately as soon as I hit enable. Both updates 5 and 6 give me "command not recognized" when I try any command. Other functions such as infinite ammo and shots to fire work perfectly. Also updates 5 and 6 cause my game to crash as soon as I try to spawn in any item. My game's version is 1.0. Thank you for your help!

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

SunBeam wrote:
dm84942 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to using cheat table and I'm having a bit of an issue.
So I can't say for certain how I'd feel if I were in your position. You have spent time and effort making things, and released them to the public for free. There are definitely people who have been dicks to you, and for them I make no excuses. But in the case of this person, he explained he was new, he acknowledged that he could be doing something wrong, he asked (everyone, not just you) for help, and was (as far as I could tell) polite the entire time. But your response reads to me as being quite rude (text communication is imperfect, so it's entirely possible that wasn't your intent at all).

Yes, you're under absolutely no obligation to provide support. But I do feel it's...kind of unfair to get snippy with people who are just saying "Hi, I'm having issues, can anyone help me." They aren't saying "Derrr, Sunbeam you suck and your trainer sucks and this is your fault." Just as you're under no obligation to help, you're also under no obligation to respond at all. I suppose rude help is still help, and is arguably better than nothing (again, maybe it wasn't intended to be rude and I'm just misinterpreting things). It just seems like you are good-natured with other table creators, but it seems like you deem everyone else to be without value--and I'm really not sure why that's necessary.

Hey, at the end of the day, it's your table, it's your thread, it's your forum, you are entitled to act however you want and say whatever you want. I would just ask--on behalf of people who are just looking for help and not demanding things of you and not insulting you--to maybe consider whether it's really necessary to be so condescending in your responses. Just my two cents. I'd thank you for work (which really helped my wife and I enjoy BL3 a lot more than we would have otherwise), but based on your responses to people doing that in the past, it doesn't seem like you really give a shit about that?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Has it ever occurred to you that many of the 1-2-3-posts posters are here for one reason alone? And that is to post their problem WITHOUT reading the rest of the topic.

Gee.. it's not my fucking fault it got this big given everyone and their dog QUOTES FULL POSTS which eat half a topic page alone. Apart from that, how many people you know in your real life who lie and invent excuses to get the attention of the more knowledgeable ones? Or even get those to do the tasks for them?..

"I'm fairly new to using cheat table and I'm having a bit of an issue" -> wanna see how the guy reacts if I tell him to pass the CE tutorial? The one you're asked the first time you open CE if you wanna do? Or to learn how to use CE first before using a table? To understand that if he uses a table from 6 months ago on today's game it won't work?.. So me being lenient with someone who starts with "I'm new" then says "However, when I try to run any commands it says "command not recognized". Also whenever I try to spawn an item the game crashes." implies exactly what I just said -> he hasn't read jack shit in this topic. Else he'd know I've not updated the table. Yes, the dumper works. No, the commands he wants to use don't work without the supportive scripts that enable that functionality (which aren't updated; I specifically chose not to use AOBs to teach you a lesson; everyone's used to scripts working across updates; not anymore from my side). Similarly, the spawner script will crash your ass, because.. well.. read the previous phrase :) So that's where we are.

And I'm the one getting gang banged by people who think I "misinterpret" the intention of the `new` ones around here T_T..

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:03 am
And I'm the one getting gang banged by people who think I "misinterpret" the intention of the `new` ones around here T_T..
There have definitely been some assholes recently, but I feel like (unless I'm just forgetting something) the majority of people haven't been like that. I mean, could you lock the thread or something? If there will essentially be no new development, then people asking questions will not expose any new information, so feels like you could nip that in the bud, maybe... Bud. Butt? I forget how the expression goes.

Fongsaiyuk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongsaiyuk »

p1ratebutthex wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:23 am
SunBeam wrote:
dm84942 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to using cheat table and I'm having a bit of an issue.
So I can't say for certain how I'd feel if I were in your position. You have spent time and effort making things, and released them to the public for free. There are definitely people who have been dicks to you, and for them I make no excuses. But in the case of this person, he explained he was new, he acknowledged that he could be doing something wrong, he asked (everyone, not just you) for help, and was (as far as I could tell) polite the entire time. But your response reads to me as being quite rude (text communication is imperfect, so it's entirely possible that wasn't your intent at all).

Yes, you're under absolutely no obligation to provide support. But I do feel it's...kind of unfair to get snippy with people who are just saying "Hi, I'm having issues, can anyone help me." They aren't saying "Derrr, Sunbeam you suck and your trainer sucks and this is your fault." Just as you're under no obligation to help, you're also under no obligation to respond at all. I suppose rude help is still help, and is arguably better than nothing (again, maybe it wasn't intended to be rude and I'm just misinterpreting things). It just seems like you are good-natured with other table creators, but it seems like you deem everyone else to be without value--and I'm really not sure why that's necessary.

Hey, at the end of the day, it's your table, it's your thread, it's your forum, you are entitled to act however you want and say whatever you want. I would just ask--on behalf of people who are just looking for help and not demanding things of you and not insulting you--to maybe consider whether it's really necessary to be so condescending in your responses. Just my two cents. I'd thank you for work (which really helped my wife and I enjoy BL3 a lot more than we would have otherwise), but based on your responses to people doing that in the past, it doesn't seem like you really give a shit about that?
I agree with you. People are asking questions nicely and are saying thank you to sunbeam but he's just being a dick. If you don't want to answer questions then don't and if you don't want to do any new development just close the thread and move on. These forums are for questions and posts and you just blast people. You don't have to put people down and talk all your junk. Easy to see your true personality. Peace

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Good luck filling this topic with kindness and puppies. Let's see how long you last till you start blasting out. The intention for this topic was a totally different one than helping the selfish and ignorant fucks get shit working. But that's what you people do, when nothing happens or moves, you suggest crap that's not gamehacking or development related. Like closing the topic. Instead of you sobering up and figuring out how shit works. Not how to run it, but why it works how it works. Then take the wheel and continue from where I left off. That's what you don't get. Good luck offering moral support for shit that's not updated, good luck showing you picked the majority and take the side of the ignorant and selfish (those are YOUR colors) and lastly good luck at psychological debates over who's kinder or what not. Let's see where that gets you on these forums...

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 pm
So, maybe this is a dumb question but...if you think people are so stupid and worthless, why do you make scripts and tables for us? Why bother sharing at all?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

p1ratebutthex wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:57 pm
So, maybe this is a dumb question but...if you think people are so stupid and worthless, why do you make scripts and tables for us? Why bother sharing at all?

So whoever wants to learn from what I post here can do so. It's not intended for gamers, but sure, you can benefit from it.. like you did :) One more time answering to questions that already have an answer if you people would learn to READ. No time? Bite me.

ModingScrode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ModingScrode »

just wondering why you are not useing the cheat engine memory injector?

presss memory view > tools > inject dll

works the same way to my knowledge.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Big *claps*. Thanks for your continuous effort to show me how much you fucking read my text:

Check first post. Carefully.

Cheers,
Sun

madmario
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by madmario »

Thanks for all your work SunBeam. Using the dump files to get a better idea of how loots work has been very enlightening.

Tromador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tromador »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:03 am
I specifically chose not to use AOBs to teach you a lesson; everyone's used to scripts working across updates; not anymore from my side
I here am new too, well I been lurking for a while, which gathers no kudos in the grand scheme, but that's all good. Still, my two penneth, having read the thread.

My question is what lesson are you trying to teach? There are two interpretations.

1 - Here are some example scripts, it's on you to update them for versioning, sorry I don't have the time/inclination and I'm not getting paid.
2 - Here are some scripts which don't work because you are all too lazy/nooby to be bothered learning shit and so I am punishing you.

You're coming across as number 2. Angry with folk because they didn't rtfm, run the tutorial, and so on. Some of that I can see is justified - after the 100th person asks the same stupid question, answered pages earlier in the thread, it would get quite irritating. Especially when you are doing something for nothing. I get that, I host some third party tools for <$GAME> for no pay and get annoyed when folk rag on me cos the server died.

I think the problem is that this thread became a "here is a script" thread by about page 4, rather than a discussion of UE internals and how to enable things like the developer features in a shipping mode release.

CE is quite a learning curve. To even grok the basics of finding the memory location where the "gold" is and increasing that can be a big step for a non programmer. What you are doing requires knowledge not only of CE, but also assembler and how UE works under the hood.

So, here's my request, which I hope fits a bit better with your viewpoint -

Can you give us some pointers for how we can learn from your work. You've clearly got a lot of experience doing this, where do we as people who maybe got as far as the CE tutorial go from here? If you want to teach *me* a lesson, that would be the best one. The scope of what you are doing is, for me, a question of "where do I start?"

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Tromador wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:06 am
My question is what lesson are you trying to teach?
I think it's 3:
3 - Here are some scripts which worked at the time I posted them and I expect you to read stuff and understand the mechanics so you can apply the knowledge in the future without spamming the crap out of threads with your moaning whenever a new version is released.

Reading all that crap takes a lot of time.
Time table makers could actually spend on making tables rather than arguing semantics.
Does not work? Post a message, describe what does not work. One.
That's enough for everyone to know and if table makers have the time, they'll see about fixing it.
Other than that, you are on your own.
SunBeam does everyone a massive favour by writing up tutorials: people can pick up some knowledge, tricks and fix stuff themselves - yet you are bashing him like he was the bad guy here.

Look in the mirror for a moment.
How many scripts, tables or tutorials have you posted lately?
This place is community-driven - but it seems to me that part of the community is pulling the brakes.
Doing nothing (instead of pulling the brakes) would actually help the rest of the community.