Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

Sevael wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:51 pm
You will have to understand I am employed, working 8 hrs/day, so I don't really have time to play all day long. Not to mention I don't find any value in playing a game for 2 months, not for all the fun in the world. I have other fish to fry: Gears 5 (also built with UE4), Ghost Recon: Breakpoint soon to ship out and so on. I do this for my kind of fun; which is discovering as much as I consider pertinent for my knowledge-set in a game's engine. And reversing the hell out of it. That being said, my aim now is to finish the game one time, as I know the goodies come after - getting access to the bosses and all that shit which BL2 has already taught us with. And another thing - even with custom weapons I really don't find any joy in playing or replaying a boss map solo or co-op to just what.. feel some sort of accomplishment that I took part in a "live" event with loot drops? It's the MMORPG mentality that I hate, the same one that creates addiction to a game, that you end-up mindlessly doing the same things over and over to earn some items or some shit your toxic mind by now dictates. At the expense of.. wasting hours on a chair, when you should be up and moving more than sitting; eating only take-out (cuz you don't have time to cook yourself; am speaking from the solo perspective; if you live with your parents, then lucky you, someone's gonna cook you food); what else, feeling nauseous from the fact that your eyes are not blinking for hours; being over-tired that you end-up shifting your normal biorhythm (play at night, sleep during the day); and so on.. I could add a shitload to the list :P

On another note: a) the mobs level is determine by the map you're in, not by your level; sure, you can kill them faster the higher the level, but you will eventually end-up playing only SOME levels cuz of the level limitation; b) the fights are repetitive and the variety of mobs not that big, aside from their weapons having randomized effects; c) if it ain't the dialogues that are making this game special, what then? loot? d) you get tired of seeing the same repetitive shit, even with all the custom modifications you'd do; hence why I kinda got bored already and wanna be done with it. The game would've had potential investigating into were it not for the developer stuff I uncovered :) Now it's just boring... and to ditch that, I'll move to another game where who knows what I might find :P (had already a nifty means of bypass for Gears 5 and EAC on the way before this was released; oh wellz, will get back to that).
homework wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:37 pm
Is there any suggestions or tips you can give me for getting the gear builder to work, SunBeam?
Which part of "the function is not compiled in the code" did you not understand? Nah, spent too much time on this. Figuring out the controlled spawning process is my last straw. Am out of this :) If someone else as skilled takes interest in this, so be it; else, you'll just have to do with the amount I've provided.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

homework
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by homework »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:42 pm
Sevael wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:51 pm
You will have to understand I am employed, working 8 hrs/day, so I don't really have time to play all day long. Not to mention I don't find any value in playing a game for 2 months, not for all the fun in the world. I have other fish to fry: Gears 5 (also built with UE4), Ghost Recon: Breakpoint soon to ship out and so on. I do this for my kind of fun; which is discovering as much as I consider pertinent for my knowledge-set in a game's engine. And reversing the hell out of it. That being said, my aim now is to finish the game one time, as I know the goodies come after - getting access to the bosses and all that shit which BL2 has taught us.
homework wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:37 pm
Is there any suggestions or tips you can give me for getting the gear builder to work, SunBeam?
Which part of "the function is not compiled in the code" did you not understand? Nah, spent too much time on this. Figuring out the controlled spawning process is my last straw. Am out of this :) If someone else as skilled takes interest in this, so be it; else, you'll just have to do with the amount I've provided.
No problem, and do believe me when I say myself and others do appreciate your hard work. This is a major breakthrough regardless.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

homework wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:50 pm
No problem, and do believe me when I say myself and others do appreciate your hard work. This is a major breakthrough regardless.
Furthermore, you're referencing a Class. What you want is an UFunction that would do the job for you. Can't do much with the class... Considering SpawnItems is a native function (run through UnrealScript), I doubt the BuildGear one, if it were available, would've been any different.

homework
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by homework »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm
homework wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:50 pm
Furthermore, you're referencing a Class. What you want is an UFunction that would do the job for you. Can't do much with the class... Considering SpawnItems is a native function (run through UnrealScript), I doubt the BuildGear one, if it were available, would've been any different.
Also, I'm not sure why it's not working anymore, but when I do UnlockCustomizations or UnlockVehicleParts, it just says it's an unrecognized command. I have it added by following your steps.

Did the following:

1. Dumped
2. Copied the code for 'UnlockVehicleParts'
3. Added new address with it.
4. Added 0x88 to the end of the address
5. Changed the value to 04020600.
6. enabled it
7. Typed UnlockVehicleParts in console

Still isn't working.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

homework wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm
Still isn't working.
If the function is part of DeveloperPerks Class, you need "Rig 'UPlayer::Exec'" script active.

homework
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by homework »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:48 pm
homework wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm
Still isn't working.
If the function is part of DeveloperPerks Class, you need "Rig 'UPlayer::Exec'" script active.
That was active/enabled though, that's the thing.
Do I have to inject in the world or can I inject the DLL at the main menu? Does it matter?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ It doesn't matter. It matters though that you enable all OTHER scripts (except for [Enable]) IN THE WORLD. If you do it at main menu, there's no OakCharacter. Some stuff is based on it and it needs to exist on init (when you enable the scripts).

homework
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by homework »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:52 pm
^ It doesn't matter. It matters though that you enable all OTHER scripts (except for [Enable]) IN THE WORLD. If you do it at main menu, there's no OakCharacter. Some stuff is based on it and it needs to exist on init (when you enable the scripts).
Yeah I have no idea. Does the latest updated CT table work?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I have a question: why did you freeze OakDeveloperPerks? Do you know X stands for "freeze value at address" and can lead to crashes? For scripts it means enable/disable. Do you know how to use CE at all?

EDIT: I heard the game updated recently. I swear, I don't know how it happens for you, but for me it didn't. At all.

homework
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by homework »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:59 pm
I have a question: why did you freeze OakDeveloperPerks? Do you know X stands for "freeze value at address" and can lead to crashes? For scripts it means enable/disable. Do you know how to use CE at all?

EDIT: I heard the game updated recently. I swear, I don't know how it happens for you, but for me it didn't. At all.
I've never really used Cheat Engine... I apologize for my stupidity.
I'll uncheck the X. I thought you were supposed to check off those... So could the update I got be breaking it?

Edit: Even trying to 'OpenDebugMenu', the command works but no menu pops up.

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

Just to point out I did have a download for Borderlands 3 and the script is now when enabling after injecting crashing. I TBH have no idea how most of it works although I am doing the same process with the latest table as I have been. It did previously work.

So the flow of Setup is
1. Launch game
2. Load Character into game (Does the same thing when injecting at the mainmenu)
3. Inject
4. load CT
5. Enable
6. Crash

EDIT: Sorry if my thoughts do not make sense I just got off work and am tired. I also can see that you have limited interest in maintaining the beautiful thing you have produced so I am just here to say good on ya don't let others push you into something you don't find fun.

EDIT2: If you need any thing from my game which I do believe is now updated I am more than happy to provide it until your game is served the update.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Don't really get how you have it updated and me not:

Oh wellz...

homework
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by homework »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:18 pm
Don't really get how you have it updated and me not:

Oh wellz...
Would an update break it though is the question?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Of course.. I did not write all of the table content to work for ANY update. Just for the current Borderlands3.exe. Yeah, I know, sucks not knowing shit and having to rely on others to update it or beg the author... Life, man, life.

micmou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmou »

Here is the version for my game can confirm the game was updated.

EDIT: Found the patchnotes aswell
[Link]