Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Horizon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Horizon »

Update 9 is great! Can you please provide a list of updated commands mentioned in the video in text form for copy/paste?

(e.g. the new command is now [B]UnlockCustomizations[/B], instead of [B]UnlockAllCustomizations[/B] )

Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Horizon, post: 136040, member: 39032"]

Update 9 is great! Can you please provide a list of updated commands mentioned in the video in text form for copy/paste?

(e.g. the new command is now [B]UnlockCustomizations[/B], instead of [B]UnlockAllCustomizations[/B] )

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Something happened with the main post that it lost big chunks of its content. Fixed it now, you should see it fine.

Evvy21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evvy21 »

Hello,just a quick question where could i find the DLC weapons ? I have searched for a couple of hours for it to be honest i'm not really experienced myself but did learn a lot from the those youtube videos. For the dlc(not sure if it's a dlc or not ) the weapon i'm lookin for in particularly is called the redistributor the items are supposed to drop from the raid boss called "Wotan the invincible" i did managed to get the base game weapons but like i have said the redistributor when i look at it in the object dump it doesn't have a ItemPoolData ItemPool_ and would really appreciate some help if possible. Just to clarify i'm lookin for the legendary redistributor not the rare one that's guarenteed from a quest.
Last edited by Evvy21 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Evvy21, post: 136147, member: 41763"]

the redistributor when i look at it in the object dump it doesn't have a ItemPoolData ItemPool_

[/QUOTE]

No weapon has an individual pool. What's the Redistributor? Let's say it's an SMG. Then think who drops it. Go into that map, so the ItemPoolData will contain that SMG too, then [I]SpawnItems (ItemPoolData ItemPool_bla_SMG) 40[/I]. Then start looking through them. If the weapon is part of some unique boss' ItemPoolData, then look at those names you'd find in the dump in Notepad++. There might be a dead giveaway (e.g.: ItemPool_Zer0_BountyDone -- this is from some quest; ItemPool_TrialBossTink -- this is from some boss). If you can't get the specific Object to spawn through normal game play, then it's not going to work (e.g.: Ghast Call grenade can only be dropped by some possessed creatures within the Bloody Harvest event; that you can't access anymore, as the event ended; so no matter how hard you'd try, you won't get it; if there's other means, I dunno). Or check here for additional information: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12262/#post-132974[/URL].
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Evvy21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evvy21 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 136149, member: 12587"]

No weapon has an individual pool. What's the Redistributor? Let's say it's an SMG. Then think who drops it. Go into that map, so the ItemPoolData will contain that SMG too, then [I]SpawnItems (ItemPoolData ItemPool_bla_SMG) 40[/I]. Then start looking through them. If the weapon is part of some unique boss' ItemPoolData, then look at those names you'd find in the dump in Notepad++. There might be a dead giveaway (e.g.: ItemPool_Zer0_BountyDone -- this is from some quest; ItemPool_TrialBossTink -- this is from some boss). If you can't get the specific Object to spawn through normal game play, then it's not going to work (e.g.: Ghast Call grenade can only be dropped by some possessed creatures within the Bloody Harvest event; that you can't access anymore, as the event ended; so no matter how hard you'd try, you won't get it; if there's other means, I dunno). Or check here for additional information: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12262/#post-132974[/URL].

[/QUOTE]

Thank you <3 so much i did managed to get it working.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Evvy21, post: 136151, member: 41763"]

Thank you <3 so much i did managed to get it working.

[/QUOTE]

So what did you end-up doing eventually? Details the process so others can make use of your approach, please. Thanks!

Evvy21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evvy21 »

Well i did got the cheat engine to shoot items with the (cannon ? weapon that uses eridium) so essentially what i have tried to do was to get the dlc weapons to spawn but i was in sanctuary while trying to do that and no wonder why the loot table didn't update so i took the approach of going to beginning of the midnight's cairn did a reaload of the cheat table and the options just as raid loot was along with other options as the bottom of the list. Hopefully that's a good enough explanation.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Evvy21, post: 136179, member: 41763"]

Well i did got the cheat engine to shoot items with the (cannon ? weapon that uses eridium) so essentially what i have tried to do was to get the dlc weapons to spawn but i was in sanctuary while trying to do that and no wonder why the loot table didn't update so i took the approach of going to beginning of the midnight's cairn did a reaload of the cheat table and the options just as raid loot was along with other options as the bottom of the list. Hopefully that's a good enough explanation.

[/QUOTE]

Any specific name for the ItemPoolData while in that map? That would help also.

Snazzycazzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snazzycazzy »

I'm having issues starting the command console in game. Whenever I press tilda by default nothing happens as well as tab or backspace. The engine works since I am able to modify my character's movement speed, god mode, infinite clip, etc. I just can't get the command bar to open. Any suggestions? Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Snazzycazzy, post: 136271, member: 41797"]

I'm having issues starting the command console in game. Whenever I press tilda by default nothing happens as well as tab or backspace. The engine works since I am able to modify my character's movement speed, god mode, infinite clip, etc. I just can't get the command bar to open. Any suggestions? Thanks

[/QUOTE]

You do realize you have to run the injector to get the DLL in (which creates the Console you're missing), right? Please check the video again. The download link for the injector + dll is in main post, Update #7.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="Evvy21, post: 136147, member: 41763"]

[...]the weapon i'm lookin for in particularly is called the redistributor[...]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 136184, member: 12587"]

Any specific name for the ItemPoolData while in that map? That would help also.

[/QUOTE]

"ItemPool_RaidBoss_Pool"

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Manji, post: 136331, member: 265"]

"ItemPool_RaidBoss_Pool"

[/QUOTE]

Know any way to get the Ghast Call grenade? Maybe I'm missing some obvious logic mechanism I wasn't aware of.. but unless some "possessed" AI is part of the level, the Engine won't load its ItemPoolData Package. Sure, I could probably force it in or even look-up and change some rarity table.. but if things can be done simpler (save game editor is excluded), why not? :)
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 136333, member: 12587"]

Know any way to get the Ghast Call grenade? [...]:)

[/QUOTE]

sorry, no luck ^^ i admit watching this topic but using the other guys fabricator table. so without access to the bloody harvest map, the itempool won't load. but you already mentioned that ^^''

still, other weapons like the wedding invitation CAN be spawned although the broken hearts day event is not active.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Manji, post: 136505, member: 265"]

sorry, no luck ^^ i admit watching this topic but using the other guys fabricator table. so without access to the bloody harvest map, the itempool won't load. but you already mentioned that ^^''

still, other weapons like the wedding invitation CAN be spawned although the broken hearts day event is not active.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. is there a specific map you'd teleport to via Maurice's portal? Cuz I might try to have a go at getting it to load :P

EDIT #1: Alright..

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PtqC6Ll.png[/img]

Worth a shot trying to load Heck level ;) Be back later with feedback.

EDIT #2: Run this in the console -> [size=8]open BloodyHarvest_P[/size] :) Thank me later.

EDIT #3: If you can't go through the door cuz "Find Captain Haunt" quest isn't active, use [i]ghost[/i] command.

EDIT #4: Tanaaaaa:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aYpUnZS.jpg[/img]

Use: [i]SpawnItems (ItemPool_BloodyHarvest_Legendary) 20[/i] (or whichever amount).

Note that "open" command will just open the map, no quests active, nor will the map events work (e.g.: doors won't open, boss won't spawn, etc. - all the other normal stuff does work, like AIs do spawn). And you can't exit the map either. So just Esc > Quit to Main Menu when you're done :P No, you won't lose what you looted.
Last edited by SunBeam on Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

pretty awesome