Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by demorest »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:34 am
^ Like I said several times: I cannot control internally what SpawnItems function does; how it behaves, why it crashes, etc. - I just know what parameters it needs and that's that. Were I to know the internals, I would've generate my own items :P
Dear Sun, is aim-bot(crit spot) possible !? Aimbot for BL2 was realy nice n fun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Hello all :D

Video here shows the third person view: youtu.be/su74egz_Iw0 by MELOO (credits to SunBeam <3) Works well, but anyone know if there is a way to shift the camera to the left or the right, via console commands or any .ini edits?

Thanks !

mikeymasterg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikeymasterg »

Hello SunBeam, huge fan of your work and thank you very much for making this cheat table.

I has some questions that maybe you or some other users could help me confirm. This is in regard to the item spawner, I haven't had any problems spawning anything except for Atlas Assault rifles for some reason regardless of what map I am in I cant seem to spawn any rarity of solely Atlas ARs all other spwans thats are possible in that given area will appear as intended.

I have tried multiple itempool values (ItemPoolData ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare, ItemPoolData ItemPool_AssaultRifles_VeryRare.ItemPool_AssaultRifles_VeryRare, etc...) I assume everyone is having this problem but just wanted to hear from other users.

Also I tried to spawn purple rarity alien barrel pistols using (ItemPoolData ItemPool_Pistols_ETech_VeryRare.ItemPool_Pistols_ETech_VeryRare) but only got blue pistols to spawn, got the same results when i used (ItemPoolData ItemPool_Pistols_ETech_Rare.ItemPool_Pistols_ETech_Rare) which is interesting because it seems that purple rarity alien barrel pistols were intended for the game but dont actually spawn. would love to hear some feedback, thanks all and have a good one.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Some of them can be spawned in any map holding the Moxxi Slots :P Should try Sanctuary.

Colonel Diddles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Colonel Diddles »

bluedevil678 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 am
Game Crashes as of 17/10/19

As of this morning, I seem to be getting game crashes when hitting the del key.

Confirmed dll injection
Confirmed console working
Used for sample testing: 70A1B080

Any ideas?
im having the same issue except i was able to get one set of slot machines item pool to work but others do not work. ive been trying this on sanctuary and out in the world and it always crashes now when i hit Del. anyword on why this is happening all of a sudden?

mikeymasterg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikeymasterg »

So I took your advice and went to sanctuary and these are my results. Below are the lines of "pooldata itempool_" I took codes from.

AssaultRifles_Legendary.ItemPool_AssaultRifles_Legendary
ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare
ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_Uncommon
ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_Rare
ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_Common
ARandSMG_All_Bonus4.ItemPool_ARandSMG_All_Bonus4
AssaultRifles_VeryRare.ItemPool_AssaultRifles_VeryRare
Guns_VeryRare.ItemPool_Guns_VeryRare
Guns_All.ItemPool_Guns_All
AR_Shotgun_SMG_VeryRare.ItemPool_AR_Shotgun_SMG_VeryRare
SlotMachine_Guns_L_VeryRare.ItemPool_SlotMachine_Guns_L_VeryRare

In all cases items would spawn normally as intended, but never did an atlas assault rifle drop before the game would crash. all of the testing has lead me to believe that attempting to spawn an atlas AR is what is causing the game to crash. this is most noticeable when using any version of
"ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_VeryRare.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Atlas_" because the game can only spawn in 3 possible things (an atlas pistol, AR, or rocket launcher) atlas pistols and rocket launchers will spawn in normally.

I took it a step further as i wanted to see if any variant of atlas AR could spawn at all so i tried using
"AssaultRifles_Legendary.ItemPool_AssaultRifles_Legendary" to see if i could spawn the legendary atlas AR "The Carrier", all AR's from other manufacturers would spawn as intended but at times it would randomly crash mid spawn of an item, never once did i see a carrier drop so i can assume that attempting to spawn the carrier is what made the game crash.

i find all this to be pretty funny because items that cant actually drop in game such as the mongol, R.Y.N.A.H. and scorpio can be spawned in with the console. But trying to Spawn in an atlas AR (which i have found a ton of in my play troughs) doesn't seem to wana spawn. at least for me.

well thats my two cents, would love to hear other users opinions on the topic, thanks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ It would be a good idea if you guys don't just TEST FUNCTIONALITY, but also learn ASM and debug the god-damned SpawnItems function to draw some valid conclusions as to why game crashes. I've not opened the game in a long while, still messing with Breakpoint :P Sowwy.

sgtmcbrinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sgtmcbrinn »

ber7o wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:25 am
hey, i change keyboard layout to English and it works...i get AllVehiclesAndParts with=

Function OakGame.OakPlayerController.UnlockAllVehiclesAndParts

but UnlockAllCustomization do nothing :( ([Link])
Have you gotten UnlockCustomizations or UnlockAllCustomizations to work since posting?

Im in the same situation, UnlockAllVehiclesAndParts worked absolutly fine for me but no matter what i do i get "Command not recognised" for UnlockCustomizations and UnlockAllCustomizations is recognized but nothing actually unlocks.

Ive combed through every post that where someone mentions how they got it to work, ive made sure to follow the instructions exactly as described in sunbeams posts and Oakdeveloperperks isnt null and i use Alt-Tab to go between windows and dont press Esc, so im at a loss as to why just trying to unlock the customisations fails constantly.

For those who who got it to work what steps did you take? There must be something im missing.

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

Here is an alternative to "spawn" itempools.

Use the latest version of Cheat Engine

1 - Load into the world (Be the host)
2 - Use the injector posted by Sunbeam to generate the ObjectsDump.txt
3 - Open Cheat Engine, hook it to the process, load my cheat table and activate it
4 - Equip the Fabricator gun and have it out
5 - Open ObjectsDump.txt in Notepad++ and search (Ctrl+F) for all itempools
6 - Replace the value in my cheat table with the item pool value of your choosing in ObjecsDump.txt
7 - Shoot

Regular expression to use for searching: ^\[[0-9]{8}\]\sItemPoolData ItemPool_

BL3 modding discord for the editor tool, help and more: [Link]
Last edited by gs9511 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:34 am, edited 9 times in total.

I_R_SOCKET_KING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by I_R_SOCKET_KING »

sgtmcbrinn wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 am
Have you gotten UnlockCustomizations or UnlockAllCustomizations to work since posting?

Im in the same situation, UnlockAllVehiclesAndParts worked absolutly fine for me but no matter what i do i get "Command not recognised" for UnlockCustomizations and UnlockAllCustomizations is recognized but nothing actually unlocks.

Ive combed through every post that where someone mentions how they got it to work, ive made sure to follow the instructions exactly as described in sunbeams posts and Oakdeveloperperks isnt null and i use Alt-Tab to go between windows and dont press Esc, so im at a loss as to why just trying to unlock the customisations fails constantly.

For those who who got it to work what steps did you take? There must be something im missing.
At least you're getting that far. As soon as I use any of the Unlock commands (other than UnlockAllcustomizations which doens't do anything) it simply just crashes out. I can get the loot spawner to work, Oakdeveloperperks isn't null either and followed the instructions by Sunbeam.

I just wanted to unlock all the heads, and skins :(

gs9511
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gs9511 »

I_R_SOCKET_KING wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:06 pm
sgtmcbrinn wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 am

At least you're getting that far. As soon as I use any of the Unlock commands (other than UnlockAllcustomizations which doens't do anything) it simply just crashes out. I can get the loot spawner to work, Oakdeveloperperks isn't null either and followed the instructions by Sunbeam.

I just wanted to unlock all the heads, and skins :(
You can find multiple itempools for customizations... no clue if you would get all of them tho.

I_R_SOCKET_KING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by I_R_SOCKET_KING »

gs9511 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:59 pm
You can find multiple itempools for customizations... no clue if you would get all of them tho.
I've tried to manually spawn the heads, trinkets, and skins but the pools that are listed don't drop all of them. Ex. NOG head, VIP heads, Candy Raver skin.

If the game would stop crashing every time I put in the following codes I'd probably be able to unlock everything:
UnlockCustomizations
UnlockAllCustomizations

I'm almost better off downloading someones profile.sav with the unlock all customizations :(

KayCypher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KayCypher »

Hey everybody, been reading that thread for a long time now and decided to jump into it.

Haven't had much issues, everything is pretty well explained so it was easy diving into modding.

BUT -> I met some issue.

Here's what I did, I used the various tools provided here to spawn a lot of Legendary Pistols, in hope to find a "The Companion" one, from Jakobs, with any annointment on it, and I did !

So I changed the pre-existing anointnment thingy to the one I needed, nothing fancy, not stacking multiple anointments, just switching the useless one to one I need (Siren +300% weapon dmg on phaseslam).

And since I had a spare "The Companion" without anointnment, I decided to give it a go to modding, to increase artificially the innate damage of the gun.

Had a few crashes, came up with a nice double base damage and double elemental damage after 22 Components instead of 10. Decided to push it a bit more but BAM, big crash, maybe too much I don't know.

Now, all my "The Companion" pistols are now PURPLE rarity instead of Legendary, meaning they still work, I still have them in my inventory, but when I wanted to get a "clean" one, by spawning item with your amazing method, even the one dropping from this method are purple !!!!

So something is broken, and since I play in LAN a lot with my brother, I'd like to get things back to normal.

I even retrieved the backup of my savefiles I did before modding anything, but the issue remains. The Companions are now purple...

HELP !

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Hi,

at first: Thanks for your great work SunBeam, i really appreciate it! :)

One question: Does anyone know which item pool i need to use to be able to get the weapon with the name „Thirsty Bearcat“?
I now i can‘t spawn a specific weapon but if i know which pool includes it and which i have to use then i can spawn weapons until i get the specific weapon right?

This particular weapon was spawned in your example Video SunBeam on this post (time index 03:50) : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10253&start=60#p103642 so i hope you can tell me which pool i have to use and where i can get it (because if i got it richt some weapons are only dropping in specific maps/worlds so wiuld be great to know which one is needed for that weapon :)

I really like the style and power it has in the demonstration within your video so would really appreciate if you or another user could help me getting that weapon :)

mikeymasterg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikeymasterg »

you should be able to spawn that with
AssaultRifles_Legendary.ItemPool_AssaultRifles_Legendary