Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by p1ratebutthex »

HappyPants wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 pm
p1ratebutthex wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:22 am
So the built-in spawnawesomeitems isn't working, but Sunbeam's trainer-activated item spawner is, right? Because that's what I'm experiencing.
Consistently crashes on me every time I run "spawnawesomeitems," haven't tried the built-in feature yet however.
Oh, it crashes for you? It doesn't crash for me, it just doesn't do anything. I've only tried the trainer's item spawner with 10 items, used it no more frequently than, say, every 30 seconds, and it's worked fine every time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

p1ratebutthex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by p1ratebutthex »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:24 pm
This is where I just let you people LEARN how to use the various stuff you just like to "click and it works". Figure out on your own WHY it crashes, don't wait to be spoon-fed. "But not all of us have the knowledge" - a) take the time to learn -OR- b) stop whining.
I don't think any of us were whining. (Or at least, I wasn't, I guess I can't speak for everyone else, lol).

Spidernegro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spidernegro »

The spawnawesomeitems isn't working for me anymore either. I made sure to check if anything was NULL; everything is good. I executed the command and sometimes nothing happens and sometimes it crashes.

drscott11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drscott11 »

SunBeam wrote:
This is where I just let you people LEARN how to use the various stuff you just like to "click and it works". Figure out on your own WHY it crashes, don't wait to be spoon-fed. "But not all of us have the knowledge" - a) take the time to learn -OR- b) stop whining.
I've also had problems with it crashing. I've been using cheat engine and modding games in general for years but the instructions are either incomplete, missing a crucial step, or purposely obtuse. I followed your procedure to the letter, 27 Sep '19 - Update #5, and despite 3-hours of experimentation I was unable to get it to work properly. I also read down the thread to a few other days but it's not entirely clear what parts of the other instructions should be used.

Here's what I did...

1. Launch Borderlands
2. Let the game load to the main menu then "continue". In my case "The Droughts"
3. Launched injector, selected process "borderlands 3" then clicked "inject". Waited a few seconds then verified in game by hitting the "tilde" key 3 times to toggle the console bottom, middle, off.
4. Then launched Cheat Engine 7 by double clicking the table (Oct 7th version) then selected the same process. I then click "enable". At this point the game usually crashes.
5. If it didn't crash, I then check "X" "Restore...", "Rig..." & "Item spawner"
6. I then go back to BL3 and hit "numpad /" to dump the "objects dump"
7. Then I open objectsdump.txt in Notepad++ and find "ItemPool_Guns_Legendary". I copy the number (for me it was 5DE9CC20) and paste it into the pItemPool's value field.
8. Go back to BL3 and hit num-del and the game crashes every time no matter what item pool number I use from the legendary category. I suspect that the problem is with this step or maybe a missing step.

According to the most recent instructions this should work but it's doesn't. Maybe someone would be kind enough to fill in the blanks? If not Rick will post Gibbed for BL3 in a few days time.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

drscott11 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:09 am
4. Then launched Cheat Engine 7 by double clicking the table then selected the same process. I then click "enable". At this point the game usually crashes.
If your game crashes at that step close any other processes you have hogging your memory. CE clearly allocates the Hook in high-memory and instead of a 5-bytes JMP, it creates a 14-bytes one. The script expects a 5-bytes one:

Yours will likely be a big one, hence the crash. Same applies to any other hooks (allocations) the tables creates.

Also make sure by the time you get to whichever step, you don't hit Escape once or twice and verify that OakDeveloperPerks pointer is valid (not 0). If you're one of the first 5 who downloaded the table, you might want to re-download.

sHONJuNCes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sHONJuNCes »

SunBeam wrote:
Calm down guy. Posting which troubles we're running into is not necessarily whining.

I used the item spawner the same way I used spawnawesomeitems. Increased the spawned amount to 10, and spawned every few seconds. That clearly did not work, so maybe I was doing something wrong, and other's might be able to tell me why, if they have similar experience.

M.D.Luffy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M.D.Luffy »

Firstly thanks again Sunbeam for your time in building this, it's been great fun so far.

To date I've had no crashes with updates 1-5, but update 6 I just can't seem to crack. BL3 crashes right after activation in the console. I have unsuccessfully tried to troubleshoot the cause of the crash....backtracking my every step. Although i've not deviated from the instructions I honestly thought i had learnt what i was doing rather than just following the guide. I was wrong and i fear this is over my level of skill atm.

Additionally, and to make things worse at my end, i have now found that searching the ObjectsDump.txt for both, "SpawnAwesomeItems" and "ItemPoolData ItemPool_" reveals these two messages:

Is it possible that i somehow modified the file? Should I delete it?

I hope to work it out myself, but thanks for any tips in the meantime.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

sHONJuNCes wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 am
SunBeam wrote:
Calm down guy. Posting which troubles we're running into is not necessarily whining.

I used the item spawner the same way I used spawnawesomeitems. Increased the spawned amount to 10, and spawned every few seconds. That clearly did not work, so maybe I was doing something wrong, and other's might be able to tell me why, if they have similar experience.
Half of this topic is filled with people who just open scripts and enable them, then whine "it dun werk". Then cling on to some crap that I forgot to mention in the "indications". How about you think for yourselves for once? I believe too much it too much already. I have explained why it will randomly crash a few pages back; care to read, fine by me. Else, I will just ignore you from now on. There isn't such a thing in life as PERFECT. So you'll have to manage on your own.

Lastly, I really don't care anymore. Finished the game, time to move on. You wanted a spawner, now you want to spam whole map with weapons. Like I said: I give you 1 finger, you want the whole hand.
M.D.Luffy wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:57 am
Additionally, and to make things worse at my end, i have now found that searching the ObjectsDump.txt for both, "SpawnAwesomeItems" and "ItemPoolData ItemPool_" reveals these two messages:

Is it possible that i somehow modified the file? Should I delete it?

I hope to work it out myself, but thanks for any tips in the meantime.
It would be an idea to check the file timestamp :) Yes, you can delete it manually anytime if you feel like it. If DLL's already injected, press Numpad / to re-dump.

Ovea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ovea »

Google trad start :
Hi, I decided to take pen and register just to thank Sunbeam for his work.

Moreover the new version works as well as the old ones. I show objects in packs of 20 and no worries of crash except for SMG and assault rifles.
But I have this problem since the beginning and frankly, it does not bother me more than it saw the rest that works very well.
Google trad stop.

Another very Thx Sunbeam.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:31 pm
ber7o wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:18 am
my big console don`t open, how i can change this hotkey ? when i press TAB just open small console, and TILDE don't open any console
I haven't looked into it, but it seems the Engine loads the file from the .pak archives regardless of any input you provide to the Input.ini in your savegame folder.
Jilreign wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:12 pm
ber7o wrote:
my big console don`t open, how i can change this hotkey ? when i press TAB just open small console, and TILDE don't open any console
press it twice
He said his Tilde key doesn't work. Pressing TAB twice doesn't bring up the big console :)
The file we have to modify "OakGame\Config\DefaultInput.ini" is in pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak.
You can extract it with quickbms and the AES key "0x115EE4F8C625C792F37A503308048E79726E512F0BF8D2AD7C4C87BC5947CBA7"
Remove +ConsoleKeys=Tab at the end
Then repack with quickbms

So i can use the console with Tilde ^^

I extract all the game and found some code like this in the config section.
[/Script/GbxUI.GbxDebugMenu]
+HiddenSubmenus=Weapon Builder

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 pm
The file we have to modify "OakGame\Config\DefaultInput.ini" is in pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak.
You can extract it with quickbms and the AES key "0x115EE4F8C625C792F37A503308048E79726E512F0BF8D2AD7C4C87BC5947CBA7"

Kind of a big stretch to just fix some console key. Unpacking takes a bit, repacking does too. Oh wellz, whatever helps I guess. As for the Builder, It ties to "BuildGear" function and a sub-menu I listed a while ago in the debug menu. Function is stripped out. Search this topic.

Phenom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phenom »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 pm
Spoiler
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:31 pm
ber7o wrote:
I haven't looked into it, but it seems the Engine loads the file from the .pak archives regardless of any input you provide to the Input.ini in your savegame folder.
Jilreign wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:12 pm

press it twice
He said his Tilde key doesn't work. Pressing TAB twice doesn't bring up the big console :)

To open the console with the tilde hotkey just change your keyboard layout to english with "Alt + Left Shift" (on Windows) berfore launching the game, you can then use the hotkey to open/extend/close the console . Just press "Alt + Left Shit" to recover your layout.

If you don't have the english keyboard layout, just install it in the windows language parameters. You can see the current language used in the bottom right of the screen left to the clock.

star2gates
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by star2gates »

Thank you SunBeam for the update.

None of the dev commands work for me only the item spawner, the dev commands just say not recognized. The ones that work are the client ones.

If anyone has the 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 exe can you send it to me, maybe I might be able to get it to run.

M.D.Luffy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M.D.Luffy »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:44 am
It would be an idea to check the file timestamp :) Yes, you can delete it manually anytime if you feel like it. If DLL's already injected, press Numpad / to re-dump.

Great thanks mate. Sorted it and now i can explain my stupidity to my kids . It seems that i was inadvertently searching the .txt file "up" instead of "down", hence it couldn't find the objects i was after. Rookie error :roll: .

AimSun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AimSun »

hi thanks for hard work but the spawner no work for me the game chrash evreyone can help me