Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rydian
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Rydian »

Werewolf wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:58 am
Also, as a general note, fuck the loot system in this game compared to BL2--even being able to spawn a specific category (e.g. legendary shotguns), still needing to get the right gun, the right rolls (element/parts), and *especially* the right anointment is a huge RNG pain. I'm grateful for people like Sunbeam who have given us some recourse rather than just having to grind Graveward all day, but until we can spawn specific items (or otherwise just edit our save files directly), it still ends up being hours and hours of grinding, even with an item spawner like this one lol. Thanks Gearbox...
Once you've beaten everything once, what progression is there? You can level cap without TVHM and guardian stat bonuses seem to cap out around 13-15%.

While there are still optional challenges to overcome the only progression left at that point is grinding gear, and if you got all perfect gear quickly you'd be done with the game quickly.
shoukansou wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 am
I was just about to ask if there was a way to spawn something more specific like A diluvian firestorm grenade or just spawn lyuda's and what not.
Wait for a save editor to crop up.
Raszagal wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:57 pm
First, love the work you've done SunBeam, it's saved me a lot of farming.

Second, have you looked into the Mayhem Mode at all? Specifically forcing the random modifiers to be what you want them to be? If you haven't beat the game, I can provide a Save that is in TVHM on Mayhem 3.
I looked into it a few ways with the intent on raising loot improvements, but I'm guessing it's hardcoded checks or something since I can't seem to find a matching variable for the mayhem enhancements to change them individually. I can find the level but it lists no bonuses past 3.

I also tried finding the "luck" stat via swapping relics and getting the boost from the guardian skill after kills. While I can find values that change and seem to match, buffing them up doesn't seem to visibly impact loot (so it might be capped pretty low in effectiveness).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SirMadMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirMadMan »

Before i go ahead and download this to try it. Since there have been alot of updates to this i was wondering what i need to do to get everything to work since it does not seem like a normal Cheat Table.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SirMadMan wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:40 am
Before i go ahead and download this to try it. Since there have been alot of updates to this i was wondering what i need to do to get everything to work since it does not seem like a normal Cheat Table.
How coy of you. How about you download and install Team Viewer and someone does it for you, while at it? What do you think?.. /rhetorical

M.D.Luffy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M.D.Luffy »

SirMadMan wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:40 am
You really only have to read Sunbeams OP, it explains exactly what you need to do in great detail.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:42 am
I can try linking the whole function to the internal console, maybe running it in the main thread context will kill those crashes. You'll have to use the console though, typing the command there (well, Up key, Enter x 100 should be fine for ya). We'll see.
If that makes it more stable, I'm all for it. I already have several macros for UE4 commands so I can execute them with a hotkey. 1 more won't hurt :)

hacksalan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hacksalan »

Rydian wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:03 am
Werewolf wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:58 am
Also, as a general note, fuck the loot system in this game compared to BL2--even being able to spawn a specific category (e.g. legendary shotguns), still needing to get the right gun, the right rolls (element/parts), and *especially* the right anointment is a huge RNG pain. I'm grateful for people like Sunbeam who have given us some recourse rather than just having to grind Graveward all day, but until we can spawn specific items (or otherwise just edit our save files directly), it still ends up being hours and hours of grinding, even with an item spawner like this one lol. Thanks Gearbox...
Once you've beaten everything once, what progression is there? You can level cap without TVHM and guardian stat bonuses seem to cap out around 13-15%.

While there are still optional challenges to overcome the only progression left at that point is grinding gear, and if you got all perfect gear quickly you'd be done with the game quickly.
shoukansou wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 am
I was just about to ask if there was a way to spawn something more specific like A diluvian firestorm grenade or just spawn lyuda's and what not.
Wait for a save editor to crop up.
Raszagal wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:57 pm
First, love the work you've done SunBeam, it's saved me a lot of farming.

Second, have you looked into the Mayhem Mode at all? Specifically forcing the random modifiers to be what you want them to be? If you haven't beat the game, I can provide a Save that is in TVHM on Mayhem 3.
I looked into it a few ways with the intent on raising loot improvements, but I'm guessing it's hardcoded checks or something since I can't seem to find a matching variable for the mayhem enhancements to change them individually. I can find the level but it lists no bonuses past 3.

I also tried finding the "luck" stat via swapping relics and getting the boost from the guardian skill after kills. While I can find values that change and seem to match, buffing them up doesn't seem to visibly impact loot (so it might be capped pretty low in effectiveness).
i did find a trainer that evey 3 kill or so drops legos so there might be away around it

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

I must be Blind or stupid but i cant find the password for the .dll and the injector sorry if im missing it somewhere

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jim2point0 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:34 am
If that makes it more stable, I'm all for it. I already have several macros for UE4 commands so I can execute them with a hotkey. 1 more won't hurt :)
The whole idea is to execute those commands in the context of the main thread (not via a separate async threads). From my experience with UE3/4, even running ProcessEvent from a separate thread may lead to deadlocks (unless you know how to acquire thread context, do InterlockExchanges and so on). So my way of achieving this might very well be feeding the custom ASM function to a command in the context of a base UObject. Example: "gibmimoni" command created in the context of the Character UObject; register the command to the handler; run the command, it will be found in Character context; engine executes command in its thread context. No crashing :)

P.S.: I understand the above might be Chines to some :P

JustinTimber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustinTimber »

I feel like i'm learning just by reading this thread.

Werewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Werewolf »

JustinTimber wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:25 pm
I feel like i'm learning just by reading this thread.
The TL;DR is that any sort of external UE4 manipulation like SunBeam's table can cause crashes (via engine deadlock) and there's no completely foolproof way around it.

But it can still work well as long as you don't mash the . key too often, which causes more deadlocks, and in spite of its occasional instability it's still probably the best item spawner we've got at the moment anyway.

kill_seth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kill_seth »

SunBeam, I have a question, and if you already answered it I apologize as I don't have time to read everything. I noticed in the table that some guns recoil and sway are invalid "??" but they have the buffs in-game. I'm not sure if that has to do with the update or if they shift in memory somehow. Have you looked into that at all? Thanks again for all the work you put into the game!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The components are not at those offsets in the last branch of the pointer tree. I use 0x188, but can move to 0x200 or so for Jakobs guns. Need a better way to find the components in the iteration so that works for everything. I might write a thread at some point to do a better job.

Largos70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Largos70 »

I know that most of the posts here are adressing the crashing isue when you spawn items via affiliated command in SunBeam's CE table. I was doing some minor research on this crashes, but for the record: i never went through the coding and programming sort of thing, because, well, you know, not my area of expertise.

However i was reading reports and advises here of how to avoid crashes. I found out, that boss specific drops works fine for most of the time, the game won't crash after 5-6 drops with 5 seconds pause. However there seems to be some kind of issue for me, or may be other people have the same issue: ItemPool_AssaultRifle_Legendary crashes after 5-10 drops or so. I wasn't hitting .Del button to death, but for some reason the game crashes despite the fact that you wait a significant amount of time between drops. I was testing with stopwatch in order to be sure of the statement "...the game crashes because you are pressing .Del button too fast, wait for it about 10-12 seconds...". Well seems like it not entirely true. I've been reading SunBeam's reply that crashes could be caused by "...when mashing that hotkey is executed in an asynchronous thread, that code calls a function, that function calls others and if the engine, at the same time with your key mashes executes the same functions, then a fucking deadlock occurs?...". I was waiting more then 10-12 seconds between drops and it still remain the same, no matter you wait 5-10 seconds or 30-60 seconds, yet again it may be entirely on my side and my piece of shit of PC, but Legendary assault rifles are constantly crashing for me. But before 1.0.1 spawning a bunch of Assault rifles via "SpawnAwesomeItems" worked perfectly fine. This, however never happened to me when i was dropping Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, SMG's, Granade mods, class mods, pistol etc.

The point is, im not into programming stuff, but could it be possible if the game have some issues with individual lootpools, say you haven't obtained legedary assault rifle that suppose to appear in general lootpool after you aquire it from the quest or from any other activity?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Largos70 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:21 am
Here's an example of what I meant, if it makes sense: [Link]. Check the pictures, the text and so on. Unreal Engine is a multi-threaded piece of software; in order for lag not to occur on its various systems, all its spawned threads have to be in sync. There is code that manages this particular aspect; threads are checked, stack's verified for corruption and sync kept in a loop.

Now.. the "SpawnItems" is ripped ASM I pulled out of the "SpawnAwesomeItems" function and fed that to a thread I spawned. This thread is not part of the cycle mentioned above. Unreal Engine doesn't know about it; it's like running parallel systems. That's why the events occur with a certain probability, as you've noted, based on really random states. While for some the game crashes after doing this, for others happens after doing another thing. And so on. I understand all of the explanations and numbers you've provided (how many times for you, how many times for you, how many items you spawned and so on), though these do not constitute reasons to debug the problem :) While I can control the input stack..

Code: Select all

sub rsp,38
... // code here
add rsp,38
ret
..I can't predict how the big ass SpawnItems function might behave. If stack corruption occurs in the process, if some memory read fails, etc. - that's not something I'm willing to investigate, especially in a large function like that.

So that's the broad story about this. Now you know.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Like I said, the fix would be creating my own console command (e.g.: "boom" command) that I can tie to OakCharacter (OakDeveloperPerks is pretty much identical to OakCharacter, difference being the Classes each use) and since you'll runs a console command in the console thread context (which is in sync with the engine threads and thread-safe), no crashes will occur anymore. Just like with SpawnAwesomeItems.

Largos70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Largos70 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:39 am
Largos70 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:21 am
Here's an example of what I meant, if it makes sense: [Link]. Check the pictures, the text and so on. Unreal Engine is a multi-threaded piece of software; in order for lag not to occur on its various systems, all its spawned threads have to be in sync. There is code that manages this particular aspect; threads are checked, stack's verified for corruption and sync kept in a loop.

Now.. the "SpawnItems" is ripped ASM I pulled out of the "SpawnAwesomeItems" function and fed that to a thread I spawned. This thread is not part of the cycle mentioned above. Unreal Engine doesn't know about it; it's like running parallel systems. That's why the events occur with a certain probability, as you've noted, based on really random states. While for some the game crashes after doing this, for others happens after doing another thing. And so on. I understand all of the explanations and numbers you've provided (how many times for you, how many times for you, how many items you spawned and so on), though these do not constitute reasons to debug the problem :) While I can control the input stack..

Code: Select all

sub rsp,38
... // code here
add rsp,38
ret
..I can't predict how the big ass SpawnItems function might behave. If stack corruption occurs in the process, if some memory read fails, etc. - that's not something I'm willing to investigate, especially in a large function like that.

So that's the broad story about this. Now you know.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Like I said, the fix would be creating my own console command (e.g.: "boom" command) that I can tie to OakCharacter (OakDeveloperPerks is pretty much identical to OakCharacter, difference being the Classes each use) and since you'll runs a console command in the console thread context (which is in sync with the engine threads and thread-safe), no crashes will occur anymore. Just like with SpawnAwesomeItems.

Yea, after i re-read my comment, i understand how stupidly my explanation of some possibe internal script issue sounds. Anyway now i know that is not the case.