Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

^ I recommend you start reading the topic. The Debug Menu functions don't work as intended. In the same way they removed the menu in 1.1, same do those functions work: they don't do anything. So that won't fix your quest.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fossil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fossil »

Bummer, thanks for the heads up

uba46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by uba46 »

fossil wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Is there any way using this tool or a similar method to push quest progression forward? My game is currently stuck on a bugged quest "the great vault" and as a result I cannot move forward or even do side quests. Just trying to either reset this specific quest progress and try again or move the story progression past this quest to continue.

Could also be useful for those not trying to reclear the story everytime they want to level a character to unlock TVHM.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
This quest tend to bug each time i did it, (did it 6 times bugged at least once 5 times...), so i guess you are bugged when you have to follow the npc or in the last room?
If yes, then the only "fix" (if we can call that a fix) that worked for me, was to alt+f4 and reload the game and "continue" on my character. It'll put you back to the last "save location" during that quest and in the mean time the game will be "kind of" refresh with the right things in the right place.
Most annoying bug is the last room, as it can take a few tries before it works for some reason.
Also did this quest once with a "speedhack" and i would definitely recommend to use at least cheat as possible during that quest.

To not "reclear" the entire game for a new character just grab a save file (easy to find) on internet. There are plenty saves all arround the place with normal story finished, characters in beginning of hunter mod and so on... Quick & simple, works great! Did Fl4k & Amara myself, but during normal for Moze i just gave up (too boring) so grabbed a 102% save and a Zane middle hunter mod save.

Hope it can help you and give you some solutions =)

Spidernegro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spidernegro »

Hello everyone. I recently just tried out the 'UnlockWeaponSkins' and 'UnlockCustomization' on to the console and it works great! Thank you SunBeam. I do have a question though, is there a way to access preorder items like the gold weapon skins? :|

xJustKoko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xJustKoko »

Is there a way to change the element of a weapon?

Lirloo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lirloo »

Yes

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

The item spawner seems to work for me for 5-10 times, but after that there's always a guaranteed crash. Right when I press the hotkey. Weird because sometimes I can do up to 40 before a crash. Sometimes only 5.

Werewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Werewolf »

jim2point0 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:25 am
The item spawner seems to work for me for 5-10 times, but after that there's always a guaranteed crash. Right when I press the hotkey. Weird because sometimes I can do up to 40 before a crash. Sometimes only 5.
Longtime lurker, first-time poster here. Chances are if you're crashing when you hit the button (after several times of hitting the button) you're simply doing it too fast. I was having same issue, but then I started leaving a solid 10-12 seconds between each spawn and then I can keep hitting it for hours without any crashes.

Also, as a general note, fuck the loot system in this game compared to BL2--even being able to spawn a specific category (e.g. legendary shotguns), still needing to get the right gun, the right rolls (element/parts), and *especially* the right anointment is a huge RNG pain. I'm grateful for people like Sunbeam who have given us some recourse rather than just having to grind Graveward all day, but until we can spawn specific items (or otherwise just edit our save files directly), it still ends up being hours and hours of grinding, even with an item spawner like this one lol. Thanks Gearbox...

shoukansou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoukansou »

Werewolf wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:58 am
jim2point0 wrote:
Longtime lurker, first-time poster here. Chances are if you're crashing when you hit the button (after several times of hitting the button) you're simply doing it too fast. I was having same issue, but then I started leaving a solid 10-12 seconds between each spawn and then I can keep hitting it for hours without any crashes.

Also, as a general note, fuck the loot system in this game compared to BL2--even being able to spawn a specific category (e.g. legendary shotguns), still needing to get the right gun, the right rolls (element/parts), and *especially* the right anointment is a huge RNG pain. I'm grateful for people like Sunbeam who have given us some recourse rather than just having to grind Graveward all day, but until we can spawn specific items (or otherwise just edit our save files directly), it still ends up being hours and hours of grinding, even with an item spawner like this one lol. Thanks Gearbox...
I was just about to ask if there was a way to spawn something more specific like A diluvian firestorm grenade or just spawn lyuda's and what not.

michel3111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by michel3111 »

We have a Discord Modding Server:
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jim2point0 wrote:
I can try linking the whole function to the internal console, maybe running it in the main thread context will kill those crashes. You'll have to use the console though, typing the command there (well, Up key, Enter x 100 should be fine for ya). We'll see.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:42 am
(well, Up key, Enter x 100 should be fine for ya). We'll see.
I just use Tab x 2 to open console and select last command, then enter.
Frankly, I use spawnawesomeitems even with the updated table, just because I've yet to crash with spawnawesomeitems (Except for one time when I put the Package value in instead of Itempooldata)

AuGold93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AuGold93 »

uba46 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:52 am
Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:39 am

I know one of the skins is for the deluxe edition or w/e (the gold one) so mine says 39/40. Not sure what the 40th one could be unless it's part of the Diamond Edition or through another promo somewhere. Same goes for the echo skins, one of them is from deluxe and I'd assume the other one goes with the other missing character skin.
Interesting, thought the 2 last were special editions skins (definitely not the VIP skin as it's allready there when you do the cmd).
Cause of what the pack contains:

• Cosmetic pack retro
• Cosmetic pack neon

Each of them suppose to add a character skin, don't know if it's 2 new skins or maybe 1 pack is for 2 characters and the other one for 2 others characters.
Just checked the diamond edition and it's not supposed to add any IG skin.

So if you have the deluxe edition, maybe there's a last skin to unlock. If it's correct then i guess it might be a 100% completation skin (maybe bound to server and not saves) OR (which might be possible) it's the reserved slots for the halloween skins that are coming in october.
Sorry for returning on the topic, but I need a clarification: with "UnlockAllCosmetics" command are you even able to unlock character skins/weapons skins from the deluxe edition (retro, neon and golden weapons), having only the standard one installed? Or will it be something coming with Gibbed as for the other Borderlands games?

In the meantime, I would like to thank all the people putting time and work inside this project :) You're amazing!

Werewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Werewolf »

shoukansou wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 am
I was just about to ask if there was a way to spawn something more specific like A diluvian firestorm grenade or just spawn lyuda's and what not.
Currently no, or at least not easily. Unless you're willing to go hunting yourself, all we can do with Sunbeam's table here for now if you want, say, a shock-elemental double-shooting anointed Lyuda is just spawn legendary sniper rifles over and over (pressing the . button slowly to avoid crashes lol) until you get the one you want.

Still way better than farming Graveward, at least. :dry:

Raszagal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raszagal »

First, love the work you've done SunBeam, it's saved me a lot of farming.

Second, have you looked into the Mayhem Mode at all? Specifically forcing the random modifiers to be what you want them to be? If you haven't beat the game, I can provide a Save that is in TVHM on Mayhem 3.