Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal Engine 4] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by brokenhopes »

for the spawning of specific loot, other than getting the value from the txt file, do i still need to change value to 04020600 and add 0x88 to it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JoshuaAng10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JoshuaAng10 »

My game crashes after changing the values of the loot pool to shield loot pool from my object dump. Can anybody help me? Thanks

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

JoshuaAng10 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:39 pm
My game crashes after changing the values of the loot pool to shield loot pool from my object dump. Can anybody help me? Thanks
Some are crash your game like this one

ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Dahl_Legendary.ItemPool_ManufacturerRewards_Dahl_Legendary

No matter how i try i always crash me

Heinous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heinous »

brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:22 pm
for the spawning of specific loot, other than getting the value from the txt file, do i still need to change value to 04020600 and add 0x88 to it?
Yes. You still need to do all the steps from the 1. update.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Heinous wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 pm
brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:22 pm
Yes. You still need to do all the steps from the 1. update.
yup i did all, somehow still crashes but the normal spawnawesomeitems work

Zyeda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zyeda »

So I just made an account just to post here I was really against it because I didn't want to be that annoying guy but I'm kinda stuck I got everything to work and followed step by step from update #1 to #3 and the only issue I'm having is spawning the specific loot I did everything but it's still spawning the random loot and not what I want it to I am in the stating area when the game first starts out so I'm not sure if that's affecting it but I used my own dump file and everything making sure as to not screw that step up what I'm trying to get it to spawn in is the cosmetic items (like heads and stuff) I even tried SMGs but that didn't work either I could be using the wrong command (I'm using the "SpawnAwesomeItems" command) I'm not really sure if I should be using that one but any help would be appreciated

LightshadowLX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LightshadowLX »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:23 pm
Nevermindy wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:51 am

If someone will generate the Radioactive Queen's Call with 300 % Phaseslam would be very grateful if you share !
I kinda did..but it converts to King's Call on its own for some weird reasons
Spoiler
You see, the problem is that there are components that give "-XX% DMG" so i replace that with something else(i've tried on all types that are compatible) it automatically converts from Queen's to King's. Even I shove the old components value back it doesnt revert back either - -'
A side note is that the King's Call and Queen's call have the same parts as they have the same effect in game. The special parts being labeled GodMother. I believe what differentiates the two is that the King's call has 12 parts and the Queen's has 10. (forgot, might be flipped). There is also a modifier for the material GodMother to be called GodKing or something underneath the material listing. Decreasing (or increasing) the parts to 10 or may allow the name to stick.

LightshadowLX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LightshadowLX »

Zyeda wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:32 pm
So I just made an account just to post here I was really against it because I didn't want to be that annoying guy but I'm kinda stuck I got everything to work and followed step by step from update #1 to #3 and the only issue I'm having is spawning the specific loot I did everything but it's still spawning the random loot and not what I want it to I am in the stating area when the game first starts out so I'm not sure if that's affecting it but I used my own dump file and everything making sure as to not screw that step up what I'm trying to get it to spawn in is the cosmetic items (like heads and stuff) I even tried SMGs but that didn't work either I could be using the wrong command (I'm using the "SpawnAwesomeItems" command) I'm not really sure if I should be using that one but any help would be appreciated
Shoot me a dm on here and I'll give you my discord if you haven't figure it out yet

JoshuaAng10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JoshuaAng10 »

I am following steps 1-8 of update #1. It seems that my game crashes whenever I change the value of the loot pools in cheat engine. could anyone help me? thanks

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

Zyeda wrote:
Have you maybe done the part wrong were you have to select all 11 of the lootpools in the table and change the value to what you want? it should work when you take the correct value

Zyeda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zyeda »

yummyl wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 pm
Zyeda wrote:
Have you maybe done the part wrong were you have to select all 11 of the lootpools in the table and change the value to what you want? it should work when you take the correct value
Its this one right?
[Link]

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Are there any more boss/miniboss that need to be in that map before dump?

ItemPoolData ItemPool_OnePunch.ItemPool_OnePunch = One Pump Chump Dump in Lectra City
ItemPoolData ItemPool_FinalBoss_KingsCall.ItemPool_FinalBoss_KingsCall = Queen Call Dump in Destroyer Rift

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The fastest way to get the currently selected weapon is to use this:

"OakCameraInputs City_P.City_P.PersistentLevel.BPCameraManager_Default_C_1.CameraModesManager_1.OakCameraInputs_1"

The code that does the retrieval is here:

Code: Select all

Borderlands3.exe+9032AE2 - 48 8B 01              - mov rax,[rcx]
Borderlands3.exe+9032AE5 - 31 D2                 - xor edx,edx
Borderlands3.exe+9032AE7 - FF 90 F0000000        - call qword ptr [rax+000000F0]
Borderlands3.exe+9032AED - 48 89 83 B8000000     - mov [rbx+000000B8],rax
RCX is "BPChar_Operative_C City_P.City_P.PersistentLevel.BPChar_Operative_C_1" + 0xD78. The result of the function, in RAX, is this for me: "BPWeap_SM_Dahl_C City_P.City_P.PersistentLevel.BPWeap_SM_Dahl_C_1".

This:

I must admit I like this weapon :) Will see if I can find the Incendiary version of it (don't really like the cryo part of it).

Actually, even more simplified, it goes like this:

xor edx,edx
mov rcx,[OakCharacter]
lea rcx,[rcx+1508]
call CharGetCurrWeapon

CharGetCurrWeapon:
movzx eax,dl
cmp eax,[rcx+8]
jnl short @f
movzx eax,dl
imul rdx,rax,F0
mov rax,[rcx]
mov rax,[rdx+rax+8]
ret 
@@:
xor eax,eax
ret
EDIT: Looks like there isn't any. It switches effect based on TimeOfDay - [Link]

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

Zyeda wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:50 pm
yummyl wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 pm
Zyeda wrote:
Its this one right?
[Link]
[Link]
I hope you understand this :D

Alice
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by Alice »

neburas wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:16 am
Alice wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 pm
I changed some values but doesn't any affect for me. Did you use "Camera 3rd" command or something other?
Yes, Ideally you would change these floats at the main menu (since the game only takes the values into account at init), then when you get into the game, use the "camera 3rd" or "camera thirdperson" command to get into 3rd person.