Atomicrops

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atomicrops

Post by GamerCare »

[Link]

[Link]

Cheats:

Code: Select all

[-]Godmode
[-]Increase Resources & Stat (press K)
Note:
- Godmode, get hit first.
- Resources & stats cheat requires modified Assembly-CSharp.dll (backup original first), turn it on CE while at main menu or town.

Code: Select all

Location of Assembly-CSharp.dll is at C:\Epic Games\Atomicrops\Atomicrops_Data\Managed\
Password: fearlessrevolution

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Atomicrops.rar
(651.77 KiB) Downloaded 967 times

pleasebevalid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Atomicrops

Post by pleasebevalid »

update please?

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

a stop timer feat pls

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

Assembly-CSharp.7z
(535.41 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
Korriban

for version 0.14.4f4

what's modded

1. speed
2. some working
3. gun decay
4. turret damage
5. loot magnet range

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

DarthNihilus wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:32 pm
Assembly-CSharp.7z
Korriban

for version 0.14.4f4

what's modded

1. speed
2. some working
3. gun decay
4. turret damage
5. loot magnet range
Hey there. Do you mind reporting in where on which section you made these changes?
I couldn't find the modified areas via dnSpy.

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

bluepanda wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:44 pm
reporting in where on which section you made these changes?
I couldn't find the modified areas via dnSpy.
i am very sorry
the game is long time uninstalled and i can't remember now. this has 0 replayability so i doubt i will check it once more.

most of them are easily searched in dnspy.

Hawkeman92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hawkeman92 »

Yo dawgs. I'm an idiot and this is for other idiots like me who can only do basic stuff with cheat engine. Found out how to get the time limit. It's a float value and basically counts up from 0 but starts before the 2:00 mark. 12 seconds before to be precise so when your time is at 1:50 it means the value will be 22, at 1:40 it will be 32 and etc. You will get several values but one of them will be the time limit. Once you freeze it then the time will stop going down and stay where it is. Tada. Time god. Only tested it on year one. This worked for me personally and I apologise if it doesn't work for you guys. If it does work then I'm glad I could help. Other stuff is easy. 4byte and it's the same value it shows. Really glad to have found a way to freeze the clock.

Edit: Tested this on the steam version and still works. Though I forgot to mention that the address stays the same when you restart a run so to narrow it down I like to restart a couple of times.
Last edited by Hawkeman92 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RitzMatt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RitzMatt »

requesting for an update for the new release.

RitzMatt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RitzMatt »

Hawkeman92 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:51 pm
Yo dawgs. I'm an idiot and this is for other idiots like me who can only do basic stuff with cheat engine. Found out how to get the time limit. It's a float value and basically counts up from 0 but starts before the 2:00 mark. 12 seconds before to be precise so when your time is at 1:50 it means the value will be 22, at 1:40 it will be 32 and etc. You will get several values but one of them will be the time limit. Once you freeze it then the time will stop going down and stay where it is. Tada. Time god. Only tested it on year one. This worked for me personally and I apologise if it doesn't work for you guys. If it does work then I'm glad I could help. Other stuff is easy. 4byte and it's the same value it shows. Really glad to have found a way to freeze the clock.

Edit: Tested this on the steam version and still works. Though I forgot to mention that the address stays the same when you restart a run so to narrow it down I like to restart a couple of times.
I tried to re-create mentioned steps in CE, but I was not able to freeze time. Could you elaborate it a bit more step by step? Thanks

Hawkeman92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hawkeman92 »

RitzMatt wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:30 pm
Hawkeman92 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:51 pm

I tried to re-create mentioned steps in CE, but I was not able to freeze time. Could you elaborate it a bit more step by step? Thanks
First I'd like to say that since I first played they increased the time you have at least on year 1. Still shouldn't be that hard thought since the address doesn't change after restart. Now you have like 2 mins 22 secs. So when the countdown hits 2:00 the value should be about 22.

Not very good with explaining things so I'll open it up now and go with a step by step of what I do to find the value.
1: Start new game, year 1 with default girl character.
2: When the countdown hits 2:00 I scan float and put in 22 in exact value. Might want to do value between 21 and 23 just to be sure if you want.
3: To narrow it down I wait 2 or 3 seconds and then add that to the value I scan for. I do this multiple times to narrow down the search.
4: After I get it down to like 60 addresses I press esc to pause and click the restart button to start the run again.
5: I wait until countdown hits 2:00 and scan for 22 again. Addresses should decrease to like less then 10 now.
6: I do step 3 again to try to narrow down the address as much as possible.
7: There should now be several addresses. I add all of them to my address list. Which means I highlight all of them and click the arrow to put them in the bottom box.
8: I restart again and pause as soon as I can. I know I'm not gunna get exactly 0 but it is less then 1 second. I see some exact 0s so I delete them. Not sure about you but I now have three values. For me they are at 0.383 etc.
9: I know one of them is the value I want so I unpause the game and wait for the countdown to appear.
10: After the countdown comes I pause, freeze one of the values and unpause. The countdown is still going down so after 2 seconds I pause again, unfreeze the value and delete that address.
11: I do this again for the next value. It's still going down so I unfreeze and delete it again.
12: Only one address left (Always unlucky) I freeze this address and well just look at that. The timer has now stopped and I have unlimited time to do whatever I want. I am now a time god above all you pathetic mortals. Bow down to my supreme power.

I just did this and was going through exactly what I was doing to find the value. Again I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you but it is currently working for me and I hope that it works for other people and helps them out. Do your best to have as much fun with the game as you can.

dusktildawn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dusktildawn »

Any chance for an update?

adi5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adi5 »

Hey all I wanted to give an update to Hawkeman92s instructions, the float value at 1:50 is 22 and, at 1:40 its 32 etc... you don't need to reset the match you can just keep rescaning while the values increase and then when you have a solid amount (I found 20 values that all changed) add and freeze the values. Hope that helps everybody.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Atomicrops Steam version 1.4.1f1 (Feline Good Update is the last major update)
  • Find Last triggered purchase funds* (Open Cat Trader for Corn, otherwise attempt to buy for rose/cashews/etc.)
  • Find current time (daytime only). You can set it to something like 155,165, etc. to make night fall immediately depending on what buffs you have.
  • Find Fight Stat/Farm Stat (open map menu)
  • AOB: Fast Energizer (instantly hit 8 combo - I set it at 8, but may need to go lower or higher depending on buffs). This may freeze all ground units.
  • 99 of plantables in inventory (will not affect plantables not in inventory).
  • No Fertilizer use (still need to find)
  • No Pickaxe use (still need to find one)
  • No Energized duration loss (Will still be removed at the end of day)
  • AOB: No HP/Water/Tractor Unit/Animal held item loss. This may freeze all ground units.
Notes: It is likely that only one or two of the
find Purchase Funds scripts will activate.

Some of these scripts are AOBs and will require you to first trigger the code before you can activate them. Unless someone can tell me how to find a mono address with characters such as ' or ` in the name. Or find a second set of the same mono address.

The Fast Energizer or No HP Loss scripts may cause farm animals and ground enemies to become stuck. (Flying/Floating enemies will still act normally). This will make many things stuck (HP, water, tractors, chicken fertilizer and seed storages, etc.)

Note: infinite tractors can have strange effects, such as the carrot tractor invincibility being heavily extended.

No buff editor. Not worth it to figure out what each buff is, though I may work on dandelion's buff.
Attachments
Atomicrops.CT
v0.0.0.1 [Steam]
(34.14 KiB) Downloaded 629 times

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Cats address is once you find one, add either +20 or -20 to get other cats addresses.

Just don't create too many, I added 1000 cats each and the game broke :D
[Link]