FTL: Faster Than Light

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r4nd0m-
Noobzor
Noobzor

FTL: Faster Than Light

Post by r4nd0m- »

I wanted to share my table with you guys, i've learned a lot over the past month & thought i'd share my progress so far. This work is incomplete, as i haven't included all the crew yet. I've been trying to learn how to do an AOB scan or something similar to find the offsets for the entire crew, as i believe that would be much more efficient as they're all grouped together.

anyways, if anybody has any suggestions or improvements or other things i should do, please let me know!

p.s. the 4x weapon charge is from another table, but idk who wrote that, & i've included it as a reference for myself

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FTLGame - Limited Crew and Sample Script.CT
(239.74 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: FTL: Faster Than Light

Post by krmit »

Good table. Checked on lat version of game - all options working. Waiting for full crew pointers)
Btw, please add "No Rebel Fleet Pursuit" option.

r4nd0m-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r4nd0m- »

thanks for the feedback!

i'm also glad to hear all options are working! this is my first cheat table so i wasn't sure how well it would work with others

also, i saw a thread that discussed the rebel fleet option, i'll have to dig into it & see if i can come up with it myself!

thanks again!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Your table looks great. I definitely second the "no rebel advance" thing, as that just kills the fun of the game. :p

I've attached a trainer I've been using (can't remember who made it) that has the option.

Also, for the crew thing, do you have an option to just make all the player's crew invincible and have max skills? Or do you need to do the one by one edit?
Attachments
FTLGame.CT
(6.47 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

r4nd0m-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r4nd0m- »

right now it's just a one by one kinda thing, as different races have different stats/max stats. i do want to incorporate more scripts for crew, for exactly the scenarios you've mentioned.

if anybody knows any good tutorials or guide i can follow to create those kinds of scripts i'd be happy to check them out!

i'm still learning CE & assembly is my weakest area but i'm starting to get it!

thanks for leaving the review, i hope to have an update with some new features released shortly!

r4nd0m-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r4nd0m- »

i downloaded the other script & took a look at how they got to disable rebel fleet but i don't quite understand what they did. when i search for that AOB signature for a value i can't find anything, so what exactly is this AOBScan doing? how is it even stopping the rebel pursuit? from what i can tell it is changing the data to something else but how does it know what data it's changing if the signature returns no values in the scanner?