GreedFall

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
enpoping
Cheater
Cheater

Re: GreedFall

Post by enpoping »

SillytheSow wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:39 pm
Anyone else think the blacksmith should have better gear? This is what it should look like.
Extract this(wouldnt let me attach the .sli) and put it in GreedFall/datalocal
All uniques can be bought at blacksmith and 100% chance for all normally available items at all vendors.
game_components_ld_autogen_traders_inventory.7z

The team sporting their best faction specific armor.
[Link]
hey great mod, you should put your mod into nexusmod for everyone else.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

altaysevin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by altaysevin »

when you edit items states like physical damage reduction or magical dame reduction, ... it's effect some specific enemies wear that gear too :D be be careful

user125698
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by user125698 »

Did anyone found a way to increase the reputation with factions?

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks for all the work on this trainer! 8-)

Sure hope someone makes a Reputation hack, thanks!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

enpoping wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:48 am
SillytheSow wrote:
Anyone else think the blacksmith should have better gear? This is what it should look like.
All uniques can be bought at blacksmith and 100% chance for all normally available items at all vendors.

[Link]
hey great mod, you should put your mod into nexusmod for everyone else.
There is already a similar mod on nexus for the past few days

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/greedfall/mods/2

And for thoses who have issues with the shop items, sleep 2 days (in game not irl) for it to refresh.

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kaka »

SillytheSow wrote:

[Link]
anyone knows if this cheat contains all the armors and the weapons? specifically if it contains all the possible weapons including the ones you can get in any quests or rewards when you have maxed reputations in each factions?

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

kaka wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:35 pm
SillytheSow wrote:

[Link]
anyone knows if this cheat contains all the armors and the weapons? specifically if it contains all the possible weapons including the ones you can get in any quests or rewards when you have maxed reputations in each factions?
acecel wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:47 pm
There is already a similar mod on nexus for the past few days

Modding Tutorial And All Items In Shops by ShooD=2

And for thoses who have issues with the shop items, sleep 2 days (in game not irl) for it to refresh.
As stated this mod, edits the actual game files so all merchants sell all items, including the unique ones.

He's wrong about the wait time, you must wait 2 days in real life, then spin round 11 times in your gaming chair.
Oh I nearly forgot, make sure the branches coming out of your head are well established, and the roots coming out of your arse have firmly rooted you to the chair, or you'll have to repeat the process thrice more.

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kaka »

budboy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:36 pm
you dont need to repack the extracted files, you need to extract the entire data.spk to your datalocal and use said files instead. Of course you need to backup your original data.spk/data.stc, create a new copy of region.spk/data.stc and rename it to data.spk/data.stc on the packs folder. This forces the game to use the files in the datalocal instead of the data.spk
timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:02 pm
i thnk it does effect everyone because i changed the stat ones further below and enemies one shot ME lol
Yeh, this is the reason why I modify the skilltree_autogen_default.sli instead, this ensures if the player only has said skill and the skill gives you a 1000x damage multiplier, only you will be able to one shot everything

Also I realized that using the said file, you can set it so that you don't need skillpoints to unlock the skill. Here's an example:

<skilltree_nwmsup_blinkrecovery idSkillTree="skilltree_nwmsup_blinkrecovery" skillPointCost="1">

Just set the skillPointCost to 0. You need to update everything with skillPointCost parameter though
just wondering. you only need to extract the data.spk to datalocal folder right? so whats the point of backing up data.stc or regions.spk and region.stc?

also once you backup those, all you have to do is delete all data.spk/stc and region.spk/stc from the packs folder?

xyz01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xyz01 »

Unpacking all files from DATA.SPK to DATALOCAL are not required, extract modded file to DATALOCAL (keep files structure, skills/skilltree_autogen/skilltree_autogen_default.sli), datalocal folder overrides data.spk, also there is no need to renaming any files in game folder.

ayures
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayures »

Anybody figure out how to reset specific quests or alter outcomes? I'm pretty mad that the Naut tattoo quest only pops up if you do things in a specific, odd order.
It doesn't look like a save editor will be simple at all either. Nobody has made one for previous Silk Engine games.

It does seem that the basic parts of the quest files are written in XML. Not sure if that really helps though.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Deviljho wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 am
Okay, I found a way to edit the cost of attributes.

In the characteristics_inherits.sli? You can edit the cost to zero. So, instead of 400 million? You are stuck with 15 attribute points. A sort of fix.

It's not as glaring as the other one but I still can't find the default for the attributes.
help
It doesn't work, changed the cost, only the ui says prerequisites 0, still need 1 attributes point
should I make a new save?
or maybe wrong file placing?
/datalocal/gui/characteristics/characteristics_inherits

Bandit82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bandit82 »

I don't know how to make a proper table with pointers and such, but if anyone is curious about the reputation values, it seems that 0 is suspicious, 1-6 is nice and 7+ is friendly. No idea if negative values are valid and I don't know if there's a maximum value, highest I've seen so far is 9.

salangmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salangmx »

Has anyone figured out Attribute, Talent and Skill points per level up yet? I want to keep it all the same way the game structures it, however add 1 extra point for each category every other level up that gives that type of point, just so that I can mix up my build a little bit more without breaking the game and making it overpowered.

hellbound73
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellbound73 »

THNX for this CT, really Nice job man. I liked it ALOT... :)

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

It's a shame skillpoint is calculated like that. You end up with a negative if you don't use the code after using it and you'll have this ugly overflow number notification on the top right of your screen.