GreedFall

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GreedFall

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Unlimited health doesn't seem to work either.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zero_Knight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zero_Knight »

I don't know if it will help but I was messing with points spent and if I lowered that number I actually got back that many points to spend while still obtaining the node the points unlocked.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

Zero_Knight wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:05 pm
I don't know if it will help but I was messing with points spent and if I lowered that number I actually got back that many points to spend while still obtaining the node the points unlocked.
Can you explain in detail how you did this? Is it a 4 byte or 2 byte search? Because I searched both and when I change the "Points Spent" to a lower number it doesn't have any effect in game at all. So be descriptive if you can because clearly I'm not doing this properly.

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

Regarding the use of Skill/Attribute/Talent points

Game appears to have a level check, and penalises cheating, without the cheats always enabled.

Attributes = Get 1 point every 3 levels
Talents = 1 point every 4 levels
Both get set to a -1 penalty, for every time they are applied to your game, before the correct level is reached.

Skills = 1 point per level
Skills get set to -2 penalty, so you are penalised an extra level point, if you apply a single cheat.

This clearly seems to be some sort of anti cheat mechanic, and would apparently require a level, and maybe also the experience points for each level to apply one off cheats without any in game adjustment.

Seems like devs don't want you to play your way, and makes me wonder if there are other hidden "Cheat traps" buried in the code.

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Has anyone studied the altars that give +1 skill point? They should prove that there exists a value for points not gained by level up, at least for skills. There are no perm stat boosting altars or potions or anything like that for talents or attributes, but I would still guess that experimenting with one of those +1 skill point altars may help with raising talent and attribute points. Unless the skill system is completely different from talent and attribute system.

If we could edit points independent from level ups, than we wouldn't have all these problems with negative values.
Last edited by antema on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

Darkwind wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:07 pm
Zero_Knight wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:05 pm
Can you explain in detail how you did this? Is it a 4 byte or 2 byte search? Because I searched both and when I change the "Points Spent" to a lower number it doesn't have any effect in game at all. So be descriptive if you can because clearly I'm not doing this properly.
Think he means if he lowered the unused points, game awarded, they were reset on reload, which is the same level check, I just mentioned. above. clearly the game recalculates points based on the current level, rather than baking them in savegame.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Guys, i am going to change the different values to be user-chosen. Was an oversight on my bit, didn't think it would create such problems or annoyances hehe.

Also trying to filter out money, potions etc. Can anyone tell me if Anjinggila's script for fury affected anything else? It seems to me like it's at a spot where i filtered health and magic but i could be wrong, haven't confirmed yet.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

STN wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am
Guys, i am going to change the different values to be user-chosen. Was an oversight on my bit, didn't think it would create such problems or annoyances hehe.

Also trying to filter out money, potions etc. Can anyone tell me if Anjinggila's script for fury affected anything else? It seems to me like it's at a spot where i filtered health and magic but i could be wrong, haven't confirmed yet.
Thank you for all your work

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks a lot for the tables and everyone involved in it, nice job as usual.

It may sound oblivious to ask for it but multipliers for damage (hero/enemy) and experience would be perfect, if i understand correctly what Uhuru said a few posts above skills and talents points are calculated by the game from the character level so i guess no multiplier for that :mrgreen:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Updated first post

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

STN wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am
Can anyone tell me if Anjinggila's script for fury affected anything else? It seems to me like it's at a spot where i filtered health and magic but i could be wrong, haven't confirmed yet.
It made enemies invincible

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

infinit magic still doesnt work for me and infinite potions gives 999 but it add weights....and the weight option seem to do nothing for me

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 am
infinit magic still doesnt work for me and infinite potions gives 999 but it add weights....and the weight option seem to do nothing for me
no weight doesn't seem to trigger for me unless something changes my weight.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 am
Hmm okay, will test it out once again.

MasterDMFour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterDMFour »

NoWeight seems to be crashing my game after looting an item, is there any way to fix this?