Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint *BETA* [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint *BETA* [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by jonasbeckman »

If everything is still on schedule the open beta should be downloadable today for it's start on the 26th.
Roadmap and the current state of the game and upcoming additions were also posted.
[Link]

Which sounds pretty much like they're doing the same to this as they did with The Division 2

Also posted in a earlier update was what they've been changing since the closed beta although here on Fearless and in regards to CheatEngine overall the main thing would probably be about BattlEye and the various little workarounds for that in the closed beta and what could have changed now in the open one.

And then if the full game has a offline mode or not and how that will end up when this launches on October 4th.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Welp, it's official now :) "/belaunch -be" has been killed.

Just having CE open gets you one of those. Which is truly retarded, if you ask me. Will get a lot of people pissed off. What if I played something earlier and forget CE open in the bar? Ubisoft, that's a DICK move, especially since you DON'T WARN the user of what BattlEye is detecting (the high-level information, not details) so they are aware they'll get bans for just having a process running. I wonder if renaming my Calculator to 'cheatengine-x64.exe' will also get me a ban T_T.

They really didn't think this through.
jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:26 am
Also posted in a earlier update
Can you link me to said post/update? I'm curious what they've been saying :)

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:26 pm
Welp, it's official now :) "/belaunch -be" has been killed.
welp can't wait for the XP and resource booster "dlc" packs to start selling...... :ph34r:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Nah, they won't. Like I said, I'm waiting to see what else they bump up in the final release. After that, it'll be smooth sailing, once I post my method.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Late reply but the blog post they made from the changes highlighted between the closed beta and this open beta.
[Link]

For BattlEye I saw the batch file but I simply blocked it from ever installing by just seeing what it tried to do during my tamper with the game in the closed beta.

BELauncher.ini

[Launcher]
SilentInstall=0

Nope set that to 0 so I can decline installation and also see what it's doing other than some hidden background something.

Install_BattlEye.bat

@echo off
echo Installing BattlEye...
..\GRB_BE.exe 1 0

So something yes no with the BattlEye launcher.
(Uninstall sets it to 4 from the Uninstall_BattlEye.bat file and what it's parameters are.)

@echo off

And now it's doing nothing.
(Could also just use 4 but why let it do anything if it doesn't need it so just a blank nothing instead.)

If they blocked that one flag though they've undoubtedly blocked it all and who knows what the server end looks like if you can get the client up without Battl Eye though I need to check the game exe for other switches and flags although I had no real luck in the closed beta finding anything of particular use.

EDIT: Hopefully that doesn't mess with anything but I'd imagine a alternate method wouldn't be some crude manual file adjustment over what could be done.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated main post with some relevant information about this Open Beta :P

miobambino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miobambino »

I never used the belauncher thing, what i used to do was boot the game up, wait for everything to load and connect, then stop BEDaisy in process hacker which killed BEService

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

That's possible too then? Nice to have one more way to do it, current table works just fine too after some quick sessions clearing the new main missions other than the drone swarm but then there's not really much outside of the playable areas and two new regions were added with the open beta so there's already a fair bit of content to explore and some new stuff from the closed beta too. :)
(26th to 30th, early unlock of the game on the 1st for the higher priced pre-order editions and then on the 4th for the rest.)

Certainly fixed many of the early problems though the additional maintenance and downtime showed that a full online only style isn't without problems and the loading times and lag for "Social Hub Cave - Everyone." is a bit of a thing as well when the main missions forces you back to the place.
(Should just let players opt into friends only as someone suggested on the closed beta feedback.)

pl02225681
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pl02225681 »

miobambino wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:30 pm
I never used the belauncher thing, what i used to do was boot the game up, wait for everything to load and connect, then stop BEDaisy in process hacker which killed BEService
hey, I wonder how you use the process hacker, cos I used the process hacker to kill BEservice and the BElaucher, it wokrs. but when i open the table,
the cheat can't be activted as it goes with <<module not found: GRB.exe>>
so it means i didn't kill the BEservice correctly?
sry for bothering you and thanks in advance

miobambino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miobambino »

pl02225681 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:34 am
miobambino wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:30 pm
hey, I wonder how you use the process hacker, cos I used the process hacker to kill BEservice and the BElaucher, it wokrs. but when i open the table,
the cheat can't be activted as it goes with <<module not found: GRB.exe>>
so it means i didn't kill the BEservice correctly?
sry for bothering you and thanks in advance
You just need to stop BEDaisy in services

jonexhd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonexhd »

So... No way to bypass BE yet, which means no functional trainer?

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Damn wish i would have seen this when i was running the Beta lol oh well i cant wait to see what you can do with a table when the game releases.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ A lot :) Wait and see :P

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:36 am
IM sure you already know the game is out today cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:15 am
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:36 am
IM sure you already know the game is out today cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve
Game's out on the 4th, if I recall:

"Those who have purchased the Gold Edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will be able to enter Auroa starting October 1st, with Standard Edition owners joining the fray on October 4th. A detailed chart of all pre-load times and platforms can be found further down."