Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Post by stone »

I have the game with the original method (Xbox Game Pass), any method to hack only silver coins?

I have tried trainers and cheat engine and I can modify everything but that. I play in offline mode (offline)

Thanks

EDIT: I have achieved it. If you use this you can get the silver coins
Wolfenstein Youngblood v1.0-v1.0.5 Plus 16 Trainer

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

so... the table is now outdated?
nothing works

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Let me know when the game stops updating and I will consider updating the table. Till then, won't do anything, as it's plain stupid to keep up with the developers' updates considering how MUCH I have to redo.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

about money cheat
i've heard DEV want to deal with UCE to prevent it from gaining money illegally
from what i see DEV update every 3 weeks this year

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ The reason for that is pretty obvious: buying in-game [Link] currency. Not only did you buy the game, but they also want you to pay for the shit you want to buy in-game. With real money :) Sadly, their feeble attempts at this include only a poorly coded encoding scheme, whereas the currency is encoded/decode on the fly (when used, displayed, etc.). Furthermore, they've spent quite a lot of time commenting out all of the cheats in their source-code, to also disallow earning that currency easily. Once the updates stop, I will post my final table that, regardless or not they've hit their target with the in-game purchases, will fuck the game once more real good.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Is there a way to unlock all weapons skins via a table ? ("Cyborg 1981" and "Army" for example)

Thanks for the table and the hours of work/research you have done behind it.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:10 pm
^ The reason for that is pretty obvious: buying in-game [Link] currency. Not only did you buy the game, but they also want you to pay for the shit you want to buy in-game. With real money :) Sadly, their feeble attempts at this include only a poorly coded encoding scheme, whereas the currency is encoded/decode on the fly (when used, displayed, etc.). Furthermore, they've spent quite a lot of time commenting out all of the cheats in their source-code, to also disallow earning that currency easily. Once the updates stop, I will post my final table that, regardless or not they've hit their target with the in-game purchases, will fuck the game once more real good.
Hi SunBeam
About updates. In last 4 or 5 weeks i didn't see any updates for game. Is there's a chance that we can see your updated table, please?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Only if the game doesn't update again. Can you vouch for that?...

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

[img]
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:58 pm
Only if the game doesn't update again. Can you vouch for that?...
huh, good question. Hm, for last few weeks game do not receive any updates. Sooo... don't know really, i don't develop this game, so can't speak surely(

alex_demolisher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alex_demolisher »

Last few updates were few months ago and mostly about adding RTX and fixing compability between platforms and there is no more content promised, so game should not update unless something unusual happens

VAXIS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VAXIS »

Hi!

A bit late to the party.

Game has not been updated since 12/11/19.
almost half a year.

Safe to say that you could update the table if had the time of course! :)

I sorly need the console restriction removed so i can force new r_decal commands in cfg.
I have managed to make bodies, blood and gore/gibs stay for 9 hours. but not bullet casings that are ejected from the weapon. those disappear after 7 seconds.

My mission is to create a mod that does the same thing as doom. Keep bodies and gore and decals indefinitely.
Doom mods where based upon your cheat engine tables.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

bump about update

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've recently saw something else happening with Ubisoft, par example. They've removed Denuvo from some old Assassin's Creed titles. I made use in my table of a certain code-cave which was within the Denuvo section (lots of room there), just so I don't have to allocate outside the game process. And now since Denuvo's gone, the table doesn't work anymore. It would if Denuvo was in :) So I really hope the developers of this game don't pull that stunt in 1-2 years from now.

Having said the above, will take it into account and the update will happen in the near future. Can't promise a date. Peace.

buber717
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buber717 »

Hello @SunBeam. On the second day I am trying to reduce the speed of movement in cheat engine. I can't find the right values. You can help? I'm even ready to pay for your time :)

I'm 50 years old and 400 games, 90 percent of which I haven't finished or finished so long ago that I don't remember anymore. So I decided before I die: D enjoy them again. So far I have completed the Metro, Mass Effect, Witcher, Evil Within series, of course with all possible additions and in all of them I managed to set a satisfactory walking speed, by more or less combining. I am surprised that in many games it is not possible to slow down your steps, even though the programmers are trying to fine-tune the levels, and having powerful equipment, I try to "admire the views". And I stopped at the 6th installment of Wolfenstein. I don't want to be boring, but I try to explain my irritation. Therefore, I am asking for help :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

B0mak wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 11:48 am
bump about update
Kindly read my signature. I can update it upon request only to Patreon patrons. Bummer? My rules, my time. I've decided not to waste any for free anymore.
buber717 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:28 pm
Hello @SunBeam. On the second day I am trying to reduce the speed of movement in cheat engine. I can't find the right values. You can help?
There are console commands which reduce that. No idea which, so you'll have to do your own research. Google "idTech console commands" and read more than 1 article..