Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Post by EeK »

You must be going through some tough times in your life, to snap like that at a random stranger seeking help on a community forum dedicated to support (of which you're an administrator), so I won't address your clear anger issues.

I will say, however, that while I appreciate the work done by you and many other users on FRF, providing scripts and tables for free, not everyone who comes here is an expert, and there's absolutely no need to tell off others for asking questions and trying to understand - on their own - the issues that they're having. You should give this Reddit post a read and try to act in a more empathic and well mannered way towards others: [Link]

I don't require your further assistance, but, to make it perfectly clear: the .exe is the same. I could run one of the scripts. I politely asked if you could help me understand what I was doing wrong. That is all.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Dude, go fuck yourself with your generic shit:

1) I told you the .exe files are not the same. Do you have both Steam and Bethesda.net exe files with you to even say that? PROVE IT.

2) Then ever heard of MD5 hashes? It's that little thing that gets you a string of 16 characters corresponding to a file. Well, if you do the hash of the Steam .exe and the hash of the Bethesda.net .exe, you'll see they are different. How do I know? Each time a developer envelops an .exe with a protector/mutator/Denuvo, the resulting .exe is DIFFERENT all the time. So from that perspective alone, they are FUCKING different!

3) If the two .exe files are THE SAME and the script works for my Steam version and not for your Bethesda.net version, why is that? Thought the files are THE SAME. No?.. THEY ARE DIFFERENT, that's why, you fucking stupid "I know what I am saying cuz someone told me" pathetic cunt.

Stay in your ignorance bubble, prick! Throwing hitch-hiker stories at me, pssh... Yeah, I got something going on. I hate stupid people who prefer to stick to their version of an explanation, just not to feel belittled in front of the whole internet, cuz the person who tells them off is "rude" and "I don't need your support". Psychology 101. That's what I got going on. Fuck off..

Like I said in many other posts: this is a forum where freedom of speech is expressed, just like on the whole fucking internet. Want empathy, go see a fucking therapist.

Conclusion: if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and others explain it to you, then take that explanation for granted instead of sticking to your "I know better" side of things. Plus there's always the internet around for you to determine if what the fuck I told you is true or fake. But, then again, instead of wasting time to determine if fake or not, you stick to your shit cuz "you don't have time" to do that. You prefer to lurch in ignorance with your story, not confirmed or checked out, than do that instead. Why would you? I'm not someone important to you to even consider that aspect, right? But at the same time you expect empathy? Or manners from someone you don't know? How coy is that.. Where I'm coming from, that's called HYPOCRISY.

"but, to make it perfectly clear: the .exe is the same. I could run one of the scripts." - - And that got you to say "well, it must be the .exes are the same"; WRONG! It only means the script your tried found the AOB it looked for. The other one, the one you want, didn't. And that is because - one more time - physically, the EXE files ARE DIFFERENT!.
EeK wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:42 am
Post here a link to your Bethesda.net .exe and I'll show you how they are "the same". Pulling the "I don't require your further assistance" shit one more time will get you a ban. Because that only tells us you're wasting our time with your shit, when we can "support" someone else.

"I will say, however, that while I appreciate the work done by you and many other users on FRF, providing scripts and tables for free, not everyone who comes here is an expert, and there's absolutely no need to tell off others for asking questions and trying to understand - on their own - the issues that they're having."

Appreciate the warm regards. However, if you want to understand on YOUR OWN what your issue is, then STOP FUCKING POSTING, thus creating the demand for a response. It's like saying "I wanna figure it out on my own, but I will also post this, maybe someone can reply in a more timely manner; while at it, I'd prefer only RESPECTFUL people reply, not people who know more shit than I do; cuz, let's face it, I don't know all of that.. yet demand to be treated equally, knowledge-wise" - - which is a fucking paradox.

Go back to reddit.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And for those of you running the CODEX version of the game:
  • we appreciate the effort CODEX puts into these releases, however their audacity and zealousness to conserve the emulation shit they do with Denuvo ends-up in unpleasant shit for the average gamehacker
  • the CODEX "crack" is a dual-emulator of Steam and Denuvo "pep-talk", driven through a proxy-DLL - winmm.dll - which, in turn, loads denuvo64.dll
  • so far so good, but.. like I said, over-zealous, they used VMProtected buffed to shit-town over the denuvo64.dll; what that means is there is anti-debug, anti-attach and anti-CE (both user-mode and kernel-mode) from.. VMProtect itself
So while they got "rid" of Denuvo, which has zero anti-debug implemented in this game, they basically provide a "crack" with anti-debug protection by stupidly protecting their emulator. What that means even further is even with a cracked game, you can't debug it to come up with a decent hack. Why? Because whichever variant you may choose with CE, the game will instantly close and leave you hanging. Not to mention the decrease in performance by the constant VMProtect thread cycles...

Your options: want to play the game legit, with no debugging - use CODEX; want to play the game with cheats and debugging - buy it. See the paradox? It's like they force you indirectly to buy the game anyway.

So.. to all those who said "I tried to debug the CODEX version with CE and it didn't work" - there's your response.

I fucking hate the mentality of the crack teams of 2019. Miss RELOADED and even SKIDROW.

Peace out,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

EeK wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:09 am
Both Steam and Bethesda.net share the same version of the game (same EXE, same date/number, cross-play, etc.). In fact, Steam even requires Bethesda.net launcher DRM to operate. If they were completely different versions, the CT would not have worked - at all. And, as I clearly stated, I was only having problems with the silver coins cheat. Disabling console restrictions worked fine. So, the issue has nothing to do with the launcher.
It just hit me: the idSteamLobby object I'm hooking in my STEAM version cannot be there in your Bethesda.net version. Why.. I doubt there's any Steam lobby in that version, is there?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Regarding the changes they've done, the removed content, commands/CVars-wise:
  • Iv'e managed to patch-in a bool of my own that would act as a replacement to "g_infiniteAmmo" (for now)
  • I'm currently inspecting how to actually initialize my own g_infiniteAmmo CVar block and add it to the CVar processing function (stay tuned)
  • another option would be to hijack one of the non-used CVars - g_infiniteEnergy - and use it as a substitute for g_infiniteAmmo; choices, choices ;)
Here's a sneak peak for now, for Steam. Don't wanna hear anything about some shit not working for "your" version, whichever that is, aside from Steam 1.0.5.

< removed >

See "Infinite Ammo" script and confirm it's working as intended.

The locations where the bool is used internally in the game are: when you fire your weapon, when you reload your weapon, when the reload is supposed to recharge clip and not magazine (0x2 value).

Once you enable it, the default value of g_infiniteAmmo you'll see in the table list is set to "clip ammo". You can set it to "off" if you don't want to use it anymore or "magazine ammo", if you want just the magazine ammo to be infinite (clip will decrease).

"Disable "Maxed out!" for Armor/Ammo/Weapons/Items pick-up" script works, I've adjusted it to the latest version. So does "Infinite Cloak" (it's what I'm using most of the time, as this game was not intended even for legit stealth - what a shame) and <3 knife throwing more than firing weapons.

"Add 'god' and 'noclip' to the console commands" script contains only the rebuilt exec wrapper functions and the actual "do" ones, but, like I said, the locations where the god or noclip bools are checked need to be patched back in. In progress.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Meanwhile :D :D

That's surely gonna piss some people off :P

I bet the next update will come with console disabled, render code removed and all other shit we really could give a crap by now. Like I said, I have all previous versions and code can be restored anytime...

BR,
Sun

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Nice work SunBeam, thank you

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

1.0.5 was released. :)

[Link]
PATCH HIGHLIGHTS

Adjusted difficulty of all boss fights.
Enemies can now have their health bars toggled on or off in the Options menu. (This does not turn off armor types.)
Took a variety of actions to reduce the feeling of enemy “bullet sponginess”.
An amount of ammo for basic weapons is now replenished after a player respawns.
Added more special weapon ammo throughout more difficult areas.
Added duplicate tutorial laptops to the game to make 100% completion more attainable.
Fixed an issue that could cause some enemies in certain areas to spawn prematurely.
Increased the speed of switching between certain weapons to make it easier to adapt to enemy armor types.

BALANCE CHANGES

Tutorials not collected by players in Paris Streets sections 1 or 2 will now be present in Paris Streets section 3. This will allow players to backtrack from later sections of the game in order to get tutorials that count towards game completion percentage.
Added checkpoints to all active Tower mission and Tower Guardian fights. Note that returning to the towers after completing the main missions will not have checkpoints.
Players who expend all lives and reset to the latest checkpoint will now find their base weapons refilled to at least 50% of ammo capacity. This will function with all ammo modifier skills and upgrades but does not affect special or heavy weapons.
Additional special weapon ammo has been added to all boss and guardian fights.
We have doubled the amount of damage done to armored enemies by the non-preferred weapon type. This will result in enemies feeling much less absorptive of damage when the player has the wrong weapon equipped. We still highly encourage players to spend their silver to upgrade a variety of weapon types so as to maximize damage to tough enemies!
General Winkler has had his health lowered to be more in line with the difficulty of the Zeppelin level.
The Bombdog damage has been slightly lowered.
The base Shotgun, Autopistol, and SMG damage output has been increased to bring them in line with other basic weapons.
Tower Gate Guardians have had their level lowered in all Districts to better reflect the level of enemies inside the Towers. The Towers are still intended to be played by players level 20 or higher.
Added the ability to toggle “iron sights” on/off. This option can be found in the Controls menu.
Lowered controller rumble on Xbox One.
Added the option to turn off enemy health bars to the Gameplay options. Note that this will not turn off armor barriers or enemy level, so we recommend players have a high degree of familiarity with enemies before turning health bars off.
Added more than 20 additional duplicate tutorials to the Districts to allow for easier game completion as well as better coverage for new players.
Added a unique icon for Tutorial Computers when player has the correct Secrets Collector upgrade.
Lowered Lothar’s healthpoints during the “Penthouse” stage of the boss.
Made a variety of changes to Lothar’s accuracy and damage during his final stage.
Added an alarm and audio cue for the 4th Reich jet planes during the Lothar fight to give players more of a chance to dodge or shoot down the planes.
Reduced the number of missiles during the Lothar flight stage.

BUG FIXES

Client players can now explode Host player DKW charges by shooting them.
A data tape required to complete the Silent Outpost mission could go missing, preventing completion of the mission. This tape will now appear correctly for all players.
Equalized damage modifiers for all weapon classes and upgrades for Host and Client players. Previously a bug could cause one player to do a lot more damage with certain weapon types and upgrades.
The “available unlocks” and message could play despite there being active enemies. This will no longer occur.
Fixed a variety of timing bugs with completion events that could cause progression not to be saved in certain circumstances.
Co-op levers will now work much more reliably when playing solo.
Improved sister AI so that she gets out of the way of large enemies more often and improved ability to successfully heal the player when they are downed.

Nice to see further fixes and adjustments and hopefully they didn't tinker too badly with the console commands and stuff though reverting to a earlier version could always be a possibility, bullet sponginess is less of a thing with infinite ammo after all. :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Well, I finished my work for previous version (got g_infiniteAmmo back in, god, notarget and noclip), so it's just a matter of hours till I update my shit. I'm still waiting on that fag to realize the topic id has changed and that his youtube video points to nil. I've edited out all of the yt crap I've had with his arse.

EDIT: Aside from the enemy health bar, what else is new? To be honest, I am starting to believe this was just a deliberate plot so the "fans" go like "wow, they are updating serious shit" while basically removing all cheats; which is pretty much it, the BIG change :)

oldman82
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oldman82 »

"the "cracked" CODEX version which doesn't even allow debugging "

Maybe it's to stop denuvo devs getting in and and finding out how they're cracking it.
Some of the first cracks/workarounds were swiftly blocked with new denuvo releases.
Last edited by oldman82 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

AllaLights
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AllaLights »

@SunBeam

how can a .exe be physically?
physically = you can touch it

cortek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cortek »

Does anyone have any ideas how to steal models? Ninja Ripper does not work :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

AllaLights wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:47 pm
@SunBeam

My friend, learn to distinguish between the various meanings of a word. In computer world, physical means something else. You have physical vs. virtual. Learn the difference, computer-wise, not human-wise T_T.

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm
AllaLights wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:47 pm
@SunBeam

My friend, learn to distinguish between the various meanings of a word. In computer world, physical means something else. You have physical vs. virtual. Learn the difference, computer-wise, not human-wise T_T.
thx for the answer!
i need to be honest...
i did use the word "physical exe" in an Argument(About Denuvo/DRM coz a idiot did say that the Epic Launcher is DRM...), and all of the People did say that im "stupid" coz a exe cant be physical
and i know you are really a Computer pro...and i hoped my Question would give me a Explanation that i can use to tell these guys that the use of this word "physical" is correct.

Phylonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phylonia »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:42 pm
And for those of you running the CODEX version of the game:
  • we appreciate the effort CODEX puts into these releases, however their audacity and zealousness to conserve the emulation shit they do with Denuvo ends-up in unpleasant shit for the average gamehacker
  • the CODEX "crack" is a dual-emulator of Steam and Denuvo "pep-talk", driven through a proxy-DLL - winmm.dll - which, in turn, loads denuvo64.dll
  • so far so good, but.. like I said, over-zealous, they used VMProtected buffed to shit-town over the denuvo64.dll; what that means is there is anti-debug, anti-attach and anti-CE (both user-mode and kernel-mode) from.. VMProtect itself
So while they got "rid" of Denuvo, which has zero anti-debug implemented in this game, they basically provide a "crack" with anti-debug protection by stupidly protecting their emulator. What that means even further is even with a cracked game, you can't debug it to come up with a decent hack. Why? Because whichever variant you may choose with CE, the game will instantly close and leave you hanging. Not to mention the decrease in performance by the constant VMProtect thread cycles...

Your options: want to play the game legit, with no debugging - use CODEX; want to play the game with cheats and debugging - buy it. See the paradox? It's like they force you indirectly to buy the game anyway.

So.. to all those who said "I tried to debug the CODEX version with CE and it didn't work" - there's your response.

I fucking hate the mentality of the crack teams of 2019. Miss RELOADED and even SKIDROW.

Peace out,
Sun
Hello, i use Codex crack with the +16 i can hack power points, but not the money.
It's partialement work :)

Have not command in console for give money ? We have the console ... We can't write like Skyrim for cheat? :/
(After so many hours of farm, i cheat money & power, because i have not the time to farm for win this ..)