- added "Disable "Maxed out!" for Armor/Ammo/Weapons/Items pick-up" script (the only things, I think, not yet covered are Life Chests and Throwables; the rest work out really fine); you can now pick-up almost anything regardless of your "Full" status; kinda bothered me you couldn't, but since I did it in the other games in the series, thought I'd do it here as well
- added "Hook idSteamLobby::GetCoins" script (activate it, go back in-game, alt-tab to CE; you should see your Coins amount in 'CoinsRead'; if you want to set the amount to whatever value, use 'WantedCoins'; it will overwrite your current amount if set to anything but 0; keep in mind the game has a max of 900.000, so don't go full blown berserk with 999999999 shit as your value
[ 27.07.2019 - Update #1 ]
Added noclip to the list of commands.
Just run the "Add 'noclip' to the console commands" script. You will also need "Disable console commands/CVars restrictions" script active, cuz it's a restricted command.
If you're on CE 7.0, change line 46 in the script to this:
// mov qword ptr [rsp+20],FFFFFFFE
mov qword ptr [rsp+20],FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE
There's some encoding misrepresentation in 6.8.3 which got fixed in 7.0.
What the script does is to use idTech engine's cmdSystem->AddCommand (see this reference) function to insert our 'noclip' at the end of the list I've rebuilt the noclip_exec from copy-pasting 1:1 the godmode_exec function and fixing the LEA pointer to the actual command block member-functions. Function 0x20 in this table is the toggler.
Once enabled, head to the console, type noclip [Enter] and you'll see this:
And this is how I could now do this:
Things to consider:
- while in noclip, there won't be area triggers (as in AIs won't spawn if you're far from the spawn zone); so, head to an area, drop someplace (noclip off), see how AIs instantly spawn, noclip on again to fly around and shoot them nicely (as long as your sis is around, they spawn like normal)
- noclip disables damage dealt to player (it's like 2 in 1: god + noclip)
- use Space to boost up, Ctrl to descend and Shift to speed up while in noclip mode
- the main menu black background won't be displayed when you alt-tab to Desktop (like you see in my screenshot above)
That's pretty much it, folks. Enjoy.. and remember where you got this from! (for the leechers and youtubers). And please send me an email or private message if you want to create videos about this table or the content of this page. It's not much I ask of you; asking for permission matters to me.
* * *
Game Name: Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0
Game Process: Youngblood_x64vk.exe
Game File Version: 0.0.0.722
Let's fill this puppy up. Just installed the game; will post my findings on idTech for this game. Got stuff to share? Do post!
* * *
« NO INTROS »
Head to ..\Wolfenstein Youngblood\base\bink\boot folder and rename boot_pc.bk2 to boot_pc.bk2.BAK.
« CONSOLE »
The console seems to be enabled for this game. Testing if all of the CVars/commands are available (or if their effect is in there) shows the below:
See what I did next
« CVARS »
listCvars command returns 321 cvars in restricted mode:
If you use the script in my table you will be able to access all 3008 of them. The script will also kill the 'restricted_mode' check when executing them in the console
For example, g_infiniteAmmo 1 will freeze your ammo (clip and magazine):
« DEVELOPER MODE »
You can enable this by typing devMode_enable 1 in the console. Not yet sure what functionality it unlocks.
See this Wiki for a list of possible CVars/commands, till I build the one for this game.
« DUMPER »
You can dump console information using the conDump <filename.txt> command:
Just in case you wondered how I got the below
« LIST OF COMMANDS »
You can filter the commands or CVars typed in the console by using the TAB key. Start typing a letter, then press TAB; then type another letter and press TAB. And so on. Example: g_ [Tab] will list all CVars of type "g_" (our goodies).
P.S.#1: I used the analysis I described for DOOM 2016/Dishonored 2 in this post. Just in case people ask "how did you do it?"
P.S.#2: No trainers out at the time of posting this, on CH, fearlessrevolution or MAF. I have a feeling this statement of mine will be useful later on