Children of Morta 1.1.37 (414ad0) +? (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Children of Morta +12 (table Update1.3)

Post by krmit »

^ Yes, break an archer girl this way. But resetting skills with fenix egg fixed the problem.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

krmit wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:17 pm
^ Yes, break an archer girl this way. But resetting skills with fenix egg fixed the problem.
Does using Fenix egg give you all the skill points back letting you "level" properly? in which case the best step is to find the code to have infinite fenix eggs so you can actually use the ability point cheat.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

shuiko wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:15 pm
krmit wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:17 pm
Does using Fenix egg give you all the skill points back letting you "level" properly? in which case the best step is to find the code to have infinite fenix eggs so you can actually use the ability point cheat.
Update2
- added ignore skill reset egg and 100% drop rate.
so, re-download and use the ignore skill reset egg and you can reset the skills anytime you want.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Children of Morta +14 (table Update2.1)

Post by shuiko »

nice will give try when i get home

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Children of Morta +18 (table Update3)

Post by makotech222 »

I seem to be getting a game freeze when using this table, Update 3. When transitioning to a new level, my game will freeze on the loading screen with about 3/4 of the load bar complete. It has happened twice now. Using a bunch of cheats currently, health, rage, stam, charm, cooldown, etc.

LeProphet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeProphet »

makotech222 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:58 pm
I seem to be getting a game freeze when using this table, Update 3. When transitioning to a new level, my game will freeze on the loading screen with about 3/4 of the load bar complete. It has happened twice now. Using a bunch of cheats currently, health, rage, stam, charm, cooldown, etc.
Can confirm this, happens also 2 times in a Row

pgain2004
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pgain2004 »

makotech222 wrote:
Can comfirm

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

makotech222 wrote:
LeProphet wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:17 pm
[...]
Can confirm this, happens also 2 times in a Row
pgain2004 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:58 am
[...]
Can comfirm
first, just in case, make sure you haven't freeze any pointer. i.e., make sure you haven't put a tick in the box in front of an entry in red.

if you're sure you didn't freeze any pointers, try NOT to use the 3 scripts (inf. charm usage, inf. rune durability, and ignore obelisk duration) that were added on Update3 and see if the game freeze still happen.

if it still happens, don't activate the 2 scripts (rage mod, drop rate mod) that were updated in Update3 as well.

let me know the results.

in the mean time, I'll activate all scripts and try to play a few maps to see if I can pin-point the problem.

toilai48
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toilai48 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:27 am

first, just in case, make sure you haven't freeze any pointer. i.e., make sure you haven't put a tick in the box in front of an entry in red.

if you're sure you didn't freeze any pointers, try NOT to use the 3 scripts (inf. charm usage, inf. rune durability, and ignore obelisk duration) that were added on Update3 and see if the game freeze still happen.

if it still happens, don't activate the 2 scripts (rage mod, drop rate mod) that were updated in Update3 as well.

let me know the results.

in the mean time, I'll activate all scripts and try to play a few maps to see if I can pin-point the problem.
Can confirm no freeze after disabling the 3 scripts (inf. charm usage, inf. rune durability, and ignore obelisk duration).

LeProphet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeProphet »

I never use inf. charm usage, inf. rune durability or rage mod.
Activated was only:

ignore skill cd
ignore evade bar
ignore obelisk duration
drop rate
fenzy mod
critical mod

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Its definitely much more stable without those 3 cheats activated. Played about an hour without any crashes.

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

Game still hang during loading after the boss of the 3rd spirit, had the 3 scripts above deactivated and the others activated

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Children of Morta +19 (table Update4)

Post by Cielos »

Update4
- added Mark primary attack range multiplier.
- updated rage mod. as you can't exit Lucy's Rage with the rage key/button, I made a key to exit the rage.
- updated critical hit mod. the critical damage multiplier is now applied to the critical damage, instead of replacing the game's critical damage multiplier, so that it won't render the game's own critical damage buff useless.
- updated ignore skill points. made 2 null check, just in case.
- updated ignore morv. pick another injection for the "learnable" flag, so that it only manipultae the flag only when you're try to learn, and the ui won't show that you can learn something (with a ! sign) in a still-locked item now.
so, re-download.

for the loading freeze. I've activated all the scripts, including the new one and some still-in-construct script and play through a few story mission, and 2 replay map. no freeze.
MAYbe the updated ignore skill points fixed the problem, or mabye it's some other reasons. which I can't recreate it yet. maybe I'll finally find the culprit when I get to fight the boss of the 3rd spirit.
for now, you can try to activate all the scripts you need in the title screen, so that the scripts can just jit all of the injection point, to avoid injecting to a wrong place.
good luck~

BANSHE3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BANSHE3 »

Rage cheat is not working for me, something wrong with table?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

BANSHE3 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:25 pm
Rage cheat is not working for me, something wrong with table?
in fact the whole table won't work on the latest game patch (v1.0.6).
it's changed from 32-bit to 64-bit, it shouldn't be possible to activate the "enable" script with the latest patch, not to mention any of the child scripts.
as the table you were using is supposed to be working to v1.02, maybe you were using a pre v1.02 build...?

anyway, the table is updated:
Update5
- updated the table for patch v1.0.6 (35309c). have to rewrite all the scripts for the patch, as it's changed from x86 to x64,
- added Linda secondary attack mod key and rune 100% activation.
re-download...
good luck~