Sadly Levitation scrip not working for dx12 version =(Cielos wrote: ↑Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:58 pmmade a few options now.
will add more / refine as I play the game.
made some scripts for the game.
- updated the table for the latest patch (0.0.321.4098).
- ignore $/materials haven't been updated.
- ignore ability points haven't been tested.
- updated ignore $ / materials. turns out one of the filter isn't reusable on the Expedition patch. updated that filter, plus took the chance to changed the algorithm a bit: instead of raising the visual amounts of your currency/materials to the requirement, now the visual requirement would be lowered to the amount you owned, to avoid the occasional messing up of the ability points' visual amount.
- updated enable. the previous addition makes the undead script unstable because of a missing offset. should be fixed now.
- updated the table for the Expedition patch (0.0.292.5735), specifically ignore ability points, updated one of the injection point.
- updated enable. added another injection point to ensure undead would work without the need to entering battle once first.
- updated the keylistener for the controller, it only works on Left trigger and Right trigger before, other buttons on the list should work now.
- updated evade/dash distance multiplier key. it supports controller button now.
- added evade/dash distance multiplier key.
- added unlock all outfits and the pointers for the outfit unlock flags, based on the findings shared by infogram. so, if you're after outfit cheat, go rep infogram now~
- added recharge key and instant charge.
- added fast recharge.
- updated levitate mod. added support for controller. need testing!
- added levitate mod.
- updated ignore ability points. learning abilities with zero or insufficient ability points would still increase the Milestone Rewards bar now.
- added ignore ability points and ignore $ / materials.
- changed default min health of undead from 0.1 to 0.5. the on screen low health effect is quite distracting to me, so I raised it.
- changed default key for walk key script from CapsLock key to Alt key.
- changed default key 1 of slow motion script from Alt key to CapsLock key.
- added max energy and slow motion.
- updated walk key. you can choose the walk method between "hold key", or "toggle key" now.
- added max ammo.
- added damage multiplier.
- changed inf. health to undead
- implemented aobscans to all scripts.
- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- min health can be set via the entry. default: 0.5, can be changed by editing the script, line 6
- damage deal to non-player will be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- multiplier can be set via the entry x?. default: x2, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- no reload~
- when facilitated, press R key to recharge clip to max instantly.
- hold R key when you're aiming allows you to see the reload animation as well.
- I've changed the game's "Toggle Side" from R to another key obviously. you should do the same if you want this script to work properly.
- when activated, when the ammo clip is emptied, the time you need to wait until the gun start to recharge will be shorten.
- when the gun start to recharge from empty clip, it will be recharged to max instantly.
- when activated, Pierce form can be fired instantly without charging, and Charge form will fire 3 projectiles instantly without charging.
- as title says.
ignore ability points
- you can learn any abilities regardless of your current ability points.
- required ability points of an ability would appear to be zero, but you ability points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn an ability.
ignore $ / materials
- activate before you enter the Astral Constructs.
- you can craft anything in the Astral Constructs regardless of your current $ and materials.
- $ still decrease until it reaches zero.
- materials still decrease when you craft.
- ability points may be shown as a big number in the base, the actual ability points wasn't altered in anyway. if that happens, just de-activate both this and ignore ability points script and the value shown should back to normal the next time you access a base.
- should de-activate the script after you done crafting. activate again next time you need to craft.
- allows you to stay in air as long as you want when you enter levitation.
- after you exit the levitation and start falling, if you press and hold the specified key / controller button and press the jump key/button, instead of start floating down slowly, you'd levitate up again.
- you won't enter the hover state automatically after your second levitate up. instead you have to press the jump key/button again to stop levitating up, and start falling again after that. in this falling state, you can choose to float down, or levitate up (by holding the specified key / controller button)again.
- key can be changed via the entry's drop-down-list. default: SHIFT key.
- controller button can be changed via the entry's drop-down-list. default: Left Trigger.
evade/dash distance multiplier key
- when activated, press and hold the SHIFT key to evade/dash with a distance multiplied by 20.
- key can be changed via the entry's drop-down-list.
- the multiplier can be changed via the entry x?.
- when activated, hold Alt key and move to walk. could be useful for k+m player.
- you can change the status to "toggle key" if you want to .... use toggle key instead of hold key.
- key can be changed via the entry's drop-down-list.
- just a simple lua script that allows you to hold 2 keys together, or hold either of the 2 keys, to change the game speed by using CE's speedhack, which can be done by setting up hot-keys in CE's Settings anyway. the script just make it so that you don't need to reset the CE's hotkeys for different games.
- by script default, when activated, press CapsLock key, or Right Mouse Button, to enter slow motion, release the key to resume speed.
- change and/or? to "and" if you want to hold 2 keys together to enter slow motion.
unlock all outfits
- made based on the findings shared by infogram.
- access the Control Point at the base (Central Executive) after you activated the script.
- if you want to unlock the outfits individually, you can do so via the [outfits] pointers instead. pointers will be populated when you access the Control Point at the base.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1