Control - AWE patch (DX12) +? (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control - AWE patch (DX12) +? (table Update5)

Post by Shirokaido »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:06 am
~snip~
Bruh, I will physically fight anyone who gives you a hard time. Your tables were there first ones I started looking for, idk how many years ago now. Back on the old forums, before the Great Migration to fearless. Lmk who needs the business.

On topic, WOOT! Hype to see how this works (even tho I just beat the game last night lol), I'll post my results sometime this weekend (busy work weekend).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:25 am
[...]
I doubt you can fight the CCP... on your own... physically... ;)
anyway, let's stop this right here.. (I know it's me who started the topic... but I'm stopping this now~)

and yes, please do report. I may not have time to fix it (if there's any bug to fix...) soon, but when I have the chance I'd definitely at least finish the AWE before wrapping up the game.

EDIT:
missing 1 outfit in the pointers:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>16657</ID>
      <Description>"Extradimensional Suit"</Description>
      <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:locked
1:unlocked
??:access the Control Point at the base
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="17832160CCC"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>+0</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>b*8+4</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
copy the above "codes", highlight the last outfit entry under "[outfits]", press Ctrl-V to paste. save the table.

Crownless Sword King
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crownless Sword King »

I wonder if someone could help me, I am on windows ten with the latest update and my drivers are up to date. I used dxdiag to make sure I am running dx12. I have tried to force run control in dx12 with the control_dx12 but when I check with task manager that the .exe being used and it shows dx11. I have also tried to verify the files with steam and when that didn't work I tried to delete all of the files and reinstall the game but that didn't work either. finally, there is no option in the options menu to change from dx11 to dx12 and back. I hope someone can help with this I've tried everything I can think of and none of it works.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Crownless Sword King wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:06 pm
I have tried to force run control in dx12 with the control_dx12 but when I check with task manager that the .exe being used and it shows dx11.
If you launch DX12 mode and Task Manager shows Control_DX11.exe running, then something weird is going on.

Check your Windows 10 version, make sure it is 1903 or higher. If you don't know how to check, Google it. If you're not on version 1903, update to that. People on the Control subreddit had the same issue where they couldn't launch the game in DX12 mode until they updated Windows 10 to 1903.

If you're already on 1903 or higher, then there's something messing with your files. Either you're using a cracked version of the game or you have some sort of malicious software that is messing with your applications. That stuff is beyond the scope of this forum.

Christopher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Christopher »

Newbie here. First post ever. First time ever using a cheat engine table. Running Steam dx11 ult. edition with awe patch, etc. etc.

Used the table for the outfits, and then kept using it for the levitation mod. SO HELPFUL.

Question; and please forgive me if these have been answered already... is there a way to have an infinite 'fly up' ability? When you fly it usually stops after a moment and then you need to jump on something to go higher. I was curious if there was a way to remove that cap? This would make it easier to get to certain loot boxes and whatnot throughout the game. I've been toying with the table, but it's way out of my comfort zone. Haven't coded for years.

Second question; has there been any attempts at getting a cheat that gives you the max clearance level (to open doors) early on? Would be cool to see what you could access before certain chapters, etc. Thank you so much. This is by and large the best Control table / trainer / cheat engine out there.

kaha6uc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaha6uc »

Christopher wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:00 pm
... is there a way to have an infinite 'fly up' ability?
That's what the levitation mod is for - when you reach the top of your levitation, hold the designated button, then press the levitate button once to disengage and then press it again to start levitating up without the limit. Enjoy!

As for your second question, I don't think anyone ever bothered with this - the game mechanics would be broken with a cheat like that anyway.
Last edited by kaha6uc on Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christopher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Christopher »

kaha6uc wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:50 pm
That's what's the levitation mod is for - when you reach the top of your levitation, hold the designated button, then press the levitate button once to disengage and then press it again to start levitating up without the limit. Enjoy!
It appears I am too much of a noob to figure out how to make that work... Sigh. The infinite floating works. It won't decrease, but when I follow those steps (controller or keyboard) I fall :/ ..will continue to experiment. REALLY appreciate the followup!

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 am
Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:25 am
[...]
I doubt you can fight the CCP... on your own... physically... ;)
anyway, let's stop this right here.. (I know it's me who started the topic... but I'm stopping this now~)

and yes, please do report. I may not have time to fix it (if there's any bug to fix...) soon, but when I have the chance I'd definitely at least finish the AWE before wrapping up the game.

EDIT:
missing 1 outfit in the pointers:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>16657</ID>
      <Description>"Extradimensional Suit"</Description>
      <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:locked
1:unlocked
??:access the Control Point at the base
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="17832160CCC"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>+0</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>b*8+4</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
copy the above "codes", highlight the last outfit entry under "[outfits]", press Ctrl-V to paste. save the table.
Love your work and appreciate everything you do. I was curious if you could create a addon to the table that either A: Allows noclip, or B, allows you to just walk through walls so you could use it in conjunction with the levitate mod. I have no problem paying for this mod.

meh9619
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by meh9619 »

any chance for a DX11 update?

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

ignore ability points and ignore $/materials doesn't work on DX12 (5) version :(

AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AegonVI »

JustChilllin wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:10 pm
ignore ability points and ignore $/materials doesn't work on DX12 (5) version :(
I also confirm this. Can't get it working.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Update5.1
updated ignore ability points.
re-download if you need that cheat.
still haven't look into ignore $/materials though...

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:30 am
Update5.1
updated ignore ability points.
re-download if you need that cheat.
still haven't look into ignore $/materials though...
you're the best thank you.. just tried ignore ability points and it worked! 🤘🥳

kokoZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kokoZz »

JustChilllin wrote:
and doesn't work on DX11 version too

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

kokoZz wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:35 pm
JustChilllin wrote:
and doesn't work on DX11 version too
there is a newer version 5.1 which does work on dx12 and you need to disable it after you apply the cheat anyway, so just go to a control point close your game load dx12 do the cheat then play it again on dx11 if you like. ez