Control - AWE patch (DX12) +? (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control +8 (table Update1.1)

Post by Luke76bg »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:20 am
Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:39 am
cfemen wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:27 pm
-Health
Pointer to health
if pointer is ??? thats normal until u get some damage

-inf Ammo
Ammo will not decrease

-Currency
Pointer to the currency

Set Materials to XXX
open inventory, activate script, change value -> open inventory again and you have XXXamount

-Inf Power
power is always 100%

-Upgrade Points Pointer(thx to m01s33nk0)

pointer to current value

-Inf Levitate
Fly :3

-Instant Seize
is working correctly!

oh i see, thanks for giving me tipps,i really appreciate that :)
actually im very new to reversing and cheat engine^^

edit : added Instant Seize
infinite healh doesn't work properly,sadly! Even locked to 1 (100 health) :(
are you using newest cheat engine 7.0?
yes i do, and instant seize crash the game, i played the game a lot without using any cheat, when i started to use instant seize, when i press square to seize, randomly the game crash so i'm pretty sure it's this cheat to cause the crash. For the infinite health i created a shortcut to enable or disable when i need, and in this case doesn't work, sometimes even when enabled i got killed anyway! I don't want infinite health all the times, only sometimes, i don't know if this is possible! However thanks for you hard work!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Luke76bg on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wriggs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Control +9 (table Update2)

Post by Wriggs »

Is it possible to remap some of the key controls to xbox controller ones? For example, the slow motion function can be mapped to the right mouse button and would be awesome if it could be mapped to the left trigger as well.

Thanks.

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

Someone asked about unlocking the outfits earlier and no one answered them. I too am interested if this is possible?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:06 pm
cfemen wrote:
Luke76bg wrote:

infinite healh doesn't work properly,sadly! Even locked to 1 (100 health) :(
yes i do, and instant seize crash the game, i played the game a lot without using any cheat, when i started to use instant seize, when i press square to seize, randomly the game crash so i'm pretty sure it's this cheat to cause the crash. For the infinite health i created a shortcut to enable or disable when i need, and in this case doesn't work, sometimes even when enabled i got killed anyway! I don't want infinite health all the times, only sometimes, i don't know if this is possible! However thanks for you hard work!
are you using dx11 or dx12?
and yeah i can make an health script without pointer

mh i tested instant seize on dx11 a lot and never a crash :/

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:18 pm
IXaus wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:28 pm
Guys how you can modify some mods i can't find any of them because they have no quantity or something can someone help? Thanks :D
I edited the save file using a Hex Editor. The file you need to edit is the "persistent.chunk" file.
Spoiler
With this info ill see if i can figure it out in CE. Thanks.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Luke76bg wrote:
edit : ....i mixed up something between dx11 and dx12...i reuploaded the fixed tables.
if you used the old table and you had some crashes...sorry its now fixed!
Attachments
Control_DX12.CT
(215.08 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Control_DX11.CT
(211.59 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Last edited by cfemen on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IXaus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IXaus »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:17 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:18 pm
IXaus wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:28 pm
Guys how you can modify some mods i can't find any of them because they have no quantity or something can someone help? Thanks :D
I edited the save file using a Hex Editor. The file you need to edit is the "persistent.chunk" file.
Spoiler
With this info ill see if i can figure it out in CE. Thanks.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:15 pm
Luke76bg wrote:
cfemen wrote:

Dx12, dx11 is too slow loading plus worse perfomance for me. Tonight i will try to play without infinite seize and i will report if it will crash or not, but i'm sure 99% is this code to cause the crash!

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:19 pm
cfemen wrote:
Luke76bg wrote:

Dx12, dx11 is too slow loading plus worse perfomance for me. Tonight i will try to play without infinite seize and i will report if it will crash or not, but i'm sure 99% is this code to cause the crash!
ok im tuned for your feedback.
on my machine its the opposit, dx12 is slower and worse performance :/ coz this im playing dx11

but ofc i tested instant seize on dx12 ,i seized about ~30 enemy without problems

edit : and yeah new table has new script for infinite health, just enable for inf health

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm
Luke76bg wrote:
cfemen wrote:

on my machine its the opposit, dx12 is slower and worse performance :/ coz this im playing dx11

but ofc i tested instant seize on dx12 ,i seized about ~30 enemy without problems

edit : and yeah new table has new script for infinite health, just enable for inf health
Very weird dx behavior! Do you have an nvidia card ? I have an amd card and the loadings between levels or when you die it's absolutely longer, for some people on resetera forum it's in this way too with dx11, very weird!

Thank you for the infinite health! I will try immediately ^_^

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:56 pm
cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm
Luke76bg wrote:

Very weird dx behavior! Do you have an nvidia card ? I have an amd card and the loadings between levels or when you die it's absolutely longer, for some people on resetera forum it's in this way too with dx11, very weird!

Thank you for the infinite health! I will try immediately ^_^

no i dont like nvidia, im using amd too :3

yeah this script should be way better for fast shortcut use.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Is there a way to extend the time the dodge move is active? for example active as long as the button is held? or double the time the dodge is active per use?

Also, I'm playing with a game pad. is there anyway to enable the flight mod via the L3 (this is the same as the shift button via the keyboard set up). Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

ironman993
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ironman993 »

The issue with walk is that ingame walk has 2-3 phases before the character starts to run, I noticed 2 walk phases but there could be 3, there is a very slow walk and a very fast walk, if you use a controller you will notice this as you move the joystick slowly and then a bit faster until the character changes animations. So how do we toggle both/all walk phases? It seems to be there is only 1 walk phase provided in this table update?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

sage3k wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:16 am
Is there a way to extend the time the dodge move is active? for example active as long as the button is held? or double the time the dodge is active per use?

Also, I'm playing with a game pad. is there anyway to enable the flight mod via the L3 (this is the same as the shift button via the keyboard set up). Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
SEeing you want to replicate Quantum Breaks Long Dodge I see?

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 pm
Luke76bg wrote:
edit : ....i mixed up something between dx11 and dx12...i reuploaded the fixed tables.
if you used the old table and you had some crashes...sorry its now fixed!
Thank you! The new health script works perfectly, tomorrow i will try the instant seize! ^^