Control - AWE patch (DX12) +? (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Control +8 (table Update1.1)

Post by cfemen »

royyy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:13 am
cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 pm
Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:39 am
edit : ....i mixed up something between dx11 and dx12...i reuploaded the fixed tables.
if you used the old table and you had some crashes...sorry its now fixed!
Whenever i want to use your cheat Set Materials to XXX my game keeps freezing.

I am using the portable cheat engine 7.0, and i am playing the game via epic games. I am also using the latest game version which i believe is 0.0.275.1255.

Am i clicking a wrong value? am i missing or changing something that's not correct?

I am opening my materials menu with I then check both checkboxes from set material to XXX i change the value to 999 (i've also tested it with different values) , then i close the menu and reopen it again, but at the point when i press I to reopen it the whole game freezes.

I've tested it with a clean save file and it keeps freezing for me.
you are doing nothing wrong(except you dont need to check the checkbox of the value, you only need to check the script)
i will test it at the newest update and check why its crash :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

royyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Control +14 (table Update4.1)

Post by royyy »

Thanks! would love to know what the cause of the crash is.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control +6 (table Update.3)

Post by pigeon »

Updated table for the current game version.

kaha6uc sadly, I can't find how to deal with the Wipe script. As you said before, yes, it's broke game logic. In case of Tommasi, as example, Tommasi shouldn't be actually killed. Otherwise, when we actually kill him somehow, game can't run sequence when Tommasi broke and open the door for Jesse. I tried various things. Even like rise up "hazard" zone which also kill everyone who fall down under the map. But still things like Tomassi or those 3 enemies which Jesse meet right after leaving Director's office shouldn't be actually killed or killed instantly. So I decided to make script that wipe everyone, even NPC's, for avoid feeling like this script could be used for "adventure mode" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

royyy wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:53 pm
so i finally had time :)
fixed it!
a badboy jmp was the cause :D

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10106&p=100585#p100585

royyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royyy »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 pm
royyy wrote:
fixed it!

I've tested both the directx11 and 12 table, the directx11 table worked for me!
The directx12 table didn't, but that doesn't matter too much since i enabled the material cheat in directx11 and later switched to 12 (everything that i changed was still visible).

Thanks! This will save me hours upon hours of grinding for materials.!!

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

royyy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 pm
cfemen wrote:
royyy wrote:
fixed it!

The directx12 table didn't, but that doesn't matter too much since i enabled the material cheat in directx11 and later switched to 12 (everything that i changed was still visible).

can you be more specific? what exactly did not work on dx12?
if the value was "invisible" thats..."normal" on dx12
just change the value, save game, deactivate script and load savegame and you see the value :)

royyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royyy »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:58 pm
royyy wrote:
cfemen wrote:

fixed it!

just change the value, save game, deactivate script and load savegame and you see the value :)
My game crashed when i tried dx12, i tested it again and it seemed to have worked out now. My game crashed and the savegame got corrupt when i tried to enable the cheat (i've got a backup stored locally so i am lucky :P), it might have been a coincidence or something idk.

Anyways it seems to work fine! Thanks for fixing it! I really appreciate it :)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

royyy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:50 pm
cfemen wrote:
royyy wrote:

My game crashed when i tried dx12, i tested it again and it seemed to have worked out now. My game crashed and the savegame got corrupt when i tried to enable the cheat (i've got a backup stored locally so i am lucky :P), it might have been a coincidence or something idk.

yeah np for fixing :)
i just updated something on dx12 table with materials, could you maybe try again and report me?
i think i found a little problem that could cause a crash, would be nice to know if its now working correctly :)

royyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royyy »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:01 pm
royyy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:50 pm
cfemen wrote:

yeah np for fixing :)
i just updated something on dx12 table with materials, could you maybe try again and report me?
i think i found a little problem that could cause a crash, would be nice to know if its now working correctly :)
the materials cheat in dx12 seems to be fixed after the last update that you've applied! I didn't crash anymore! (i've enabled and disabled it multiple times just to be sure).

Thanks for the effort!!

Mercilie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mercilie »

Is the table broken ? I cannot start the enable script

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Uploaded table for update #3

Mercilie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mercilie »

We can't unlock all skins anymore ?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

kaha6uc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Control +6 (table Update.3)

Post by kaha6uc »

pigeon wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 pm
Updated table for the current game version.

kaha6uc sadly, I can't find how to deal with the Wipe script. As you said before, yes, it's broke game logic. In case of Tommasi, as example, Tommasi shouldn't be actually killed. Otherwise, when we actually kill him somehow, game can't run sequence when Tommasi broke and open the door for Jesse. I tried various things. Even like rise up "hazard" zone which also kill everyone who fall down under the map. But still things like Tomassi or those 3 enemies which Jesse meet right after leaving Director's office shouldn't be actually killed or killed instantly. So I decided to make script that wipe everyone, even NPC's, for avoid feeling like this script could be used for "adventure mode" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thank you for your work and involvement! Too bad you couldn't manage the Wipe option - I believe I understand the time and effort you dedicated into this and the frustration you experienced to give it up :(

On the other hand - they updated the game, then reverted it, and the Photo Mode is there, but the camera is, of course, limited to clip and distance from player. I wish I had time to play with your fix for 0.0.275.1255, but again I updated too fast :( Twice. Your freecam script is not working for me on this version (<Development Version> from EGS)

On the third hand, I can't wait to start playing with the new options you added to the table!

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

table updated to the current "<Development Version>"

kaha6uc yeah, it's too sad that i can't found how to deal with wipe and I'm somehow missed that they are already uploaded new version with Photo Mode and without DRM:)
It could be a bit tricky for first run, but if you enable photo mode and free cam, after that you can fly around at any distance. But instead of original "WASD" hotkeys you should use free cam hotkeys in this case (but you still will be limited for the current loaded "room" though, in terms of loaded "visible" assets and spotlights).
I'm suggest here to use free cam at first for find position that you like and only after enable Photo Mode. In such case you doesn't need to hold right mouse button during camera rotation and so on:)

Siniestro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Siniestro »

hi there, can someone tell wich table version need to download that works with my game version?? (0.0.269.9979)

thank you!