Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
piece6086
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by piece6086 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:06 am

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:10 pm
and then change the Racers to 1 so you will be the only racer and you will always win.
I tried. It show WIN but QC not counted at end ... :?

BTW, What's the killer(safe) items for R&D Ultimate AI race?

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AndChem » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:23 pm

kimastar wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Guys is possible to use this cheat also on android version??? if yes how???
The game is the same so i think they can be work on android too??
cheats would not work on android, game is same but platform is different so you can not CT file on android.

truong2002cu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by truong2002cu » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:54 am

Should I disconnect wifi or ethernet while hacking ???

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AndChem » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:38 am

truong2002cu wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:54 am
Should I disconnect wifi or ethernet while hacking ???
this does not matter. If you will hack too much will definitely get ban.

Mosler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by Mosler » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:41 am

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:10 pm
piece6086 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:32 pm
Any good ways for R&D Flawless +Perfect run test?
The BMW i8 R&D is so crazy.
Choose RACES HACKS --> Change no. of Racers

and then change the Racers to 1 so you will be the only racer and you will always win.
Are you sure, for he dont get banned for that? I think, any hacks in r&d,is too danger to use.

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by xenon » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:55 pm

as long as you dont use unlock R&D lab

Mosler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by Mosler » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:53 am

MOD EDIT: Don't quote huge posts (like the OP) just for silly stuff like this.

btw, i have a question, if i use career finish in event, for reach position more, than 100(101, 120, etc), on car, that have less rank, then other, i get ban or not? For example: for reach 144 position we need trion with 5555 3333 minimum, but i got pisition 133 on trion, with 5555 1111, they will ban me or not?

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AndChem » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Mosler wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:53 am

btw, i have a question, if i use career finish in event, for reach position more, than 100(101, 120, etc), on car, that have less rank, then other, i get ban or not? For example: for reach 144 position we need trion with 5555 3333 minimum, but i got pisition 133 on trion, with 5555 1111, they will ban me or not?
your results will removed from LB, or you may get in CB too.

Mosler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by Mosler » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:37 pm

AndChem wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:16 pm
Mosler wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:53 am

btw, i have a question, if i use career finish in event, for reach position more, than 100(101, 120, etc), on car, that have less rank, then other, i get ban or not? For example: for reach 144 position we need trion with 5555 3333 minimum, but i got pisition 133 on trion, with 5555 1111, they will ban me or not?
your results will removed from LB, or you may get in CB too.
That means, that, this hack is useless for that? It's too sad. :( Thank you for answer!

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by xenon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 pm

you use the SET TIME hack.

AGTC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AGTC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 pm

I really appreciate your effort and thanks for sharing this table with us. Can you also add nitro time hack too? It will be very useful.

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 44

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AndChem » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:42 am

AGTC wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 pm
I really appreciate your effort and thanks for sharing this table with us. Can you also add nitro time hack too? It will be very useful.
nitro time well forward you to CB, I have this hack, but is useless now.

AGTC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AGTC » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:33 pm

AndChem wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:42 am
AGTC wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 pm
I really appreciate your effort and thanks for sharing this table with us. Can you also add nitro time hack too? It will be very useful.
nitro time well forward you to CB, I have this hack, but is useless now.
:cry: Are there any acceleration hack?

Wired
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:19 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by Wired » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Anyone know how to get more Tokens without risking a ban?

AGTC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Post by AGTC » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:54 am

Wired wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:23 pm
Anyone know how to get more Tokens without risking a ban?
You can use unlimited mastery hack to redeem boxes and tokens but don't claim those boxes and tokens twice. You can only claim them once. Otherwise you'll ban. You can claim license too but don't claim license if you don't own the car. That's not a problem for boxes and tokens. And don't claim any reward from hidden vehicles. Also don't claim them in one day. Claim them eventually in 4,5 days

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], picture