Metro Exodus [Engine:4A Engine]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Metro Exodus [Engine:4A Engine]

Post by SunBeam »

ReBoot wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:40 am
Hey, a question which may or may not be stupid (my first time on a) Patreon and b) Fearlessrevolution): am I understanding this right that I can send a request through Patreon once I've subscribed to the Updates tier?
I usually post my initial cheat table and 1-2-3 updates, till I don't play the game anymore. Past that, if you want my table updated, you can subscribe to Patreon Updates Tier, set-up Discord in Settings > My Apps and join my server. You can ask there an update for this table, for example. Note that: a) I don't use the word "request", as that is very often attributed to asking for new stuff or other games to be hacked; b) the updates can be done for only tables I've already created and exist on this forum (that's the whole point: find a topic, see my table, test, not working, ask for updates via Patreon).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [Engine:4A Engine]

Post by Anunja »

The console still works.

Game version: Metro Exodus Enhanced (Steam)

Does anyone know how to spawn items or do something with the console? I tried "list_actions" and then some of the commands, but nothing really worked. You can do some stuff, but I didn't figure it all out. Maybe it's not even meant to do real full-admin stuff or it's limited.

Can somebody help me with the commands?

[Link]