Oninaki Release Version (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wylcos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Oninaki Release Version (Steam)

Post by wylcos »

Could you add a function to unlock all skill awaken trait? The triggered trait of a skill awakening could be any possible traits . So it is hard or impossible to collect all skill awaken traits even with high awaken skill chance.

And by the way, it will be great to increase drop rate

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

This game has annoying cutscenes which can't be skip. I have to use CE speedhack to fast forward those things.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

wylcos wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:04 pm
Could you add a function to unlock all skill awaken trait? The triggered trait of a skill awakening could be any possible traits . So it is hard or impossible to collect all skill awaken traits even with high awaken skill chance.

And by the way, it will be great to increase drop rate
I added an Override Awaken Skill Choice option that should help. It also allows you to learn Awakens continuously. You can only have 9 on any one skill though.

dargo4260
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dargo4260 »

I'm in the Process of learning everything, there are 18 in total, currently I have 17 on Aisha's first Skill, plus there's one Awakening Effect that was called Awakened Power or something, it unlocks another Awakening Slot for the Skill that caused it, up to 4 times.

So basically we can learn every 18 Awakening on 1 Skill and have Awakened Power increase our Awakening slots by 4, allowing us to equip 8 at once.

dargo4260
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dargo4260 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:56 pm
I added an Override Awaken Skill Choice option that should help. It also allows you to learn Awakens continuously. You can only have 9 on any one skill though.
I dunno if this will help, but I'll post anyway.

Using your table, I found out that the Awakening Effects are randomized every increments. Tried repeating the cycle and freezing the numbers but they still cause different Awakening Effects to happen. In this case, I'd just repeat till I have unlocked what I lack. Shortening the wait time between unlocks is already a great help.

When you have learnt all 18 Awakenings on a Skill, it will indicate that you have 'Mastered' the Skill. Does not matter if you have unlocked the additional Slots or not.

wylcos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wylcos »

dargo4260 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:14 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:56 pm
I dunno if this will help, but I'll post anyway.

Using your table, I found out that the Awakening Effects are randomized every increments. Tried repeating the cycle and freezing the numbers but they still cause different Awakening Effects to happen. In this case, I'd just repeat till I have unlocked what I lack. Shortening the wait time between unlocks is already a great help.

When you have learnt all 18 Awakenings on a Skill, it will indicate that you have 'Mastered' the Skill. Does not matter if you have unlocked the additional Slots or not.
It's the same to me. The parameter "current awaken choice" seems has no effect at all.
Considering the difficulties of collcet the awanken effect, I really admire those play on the other platform with no cheating and stiil want to achieve all collectibles.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Well, it may be a little random, but it does make it easier to learn the skills if you just keep using the skill with the option on. I believe I can make it less random and may have an update later.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in EDIT 3.1 to hopefully fix the randomness of numbers to a specific skill for the awaken override.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone had any luck spawning in the Titan Axe? Every time I force the drop, it puts my game in an endless loading loop, probably because when you first get it it gives a pop-up about it. I already have it legitimately, but I wanted a drop with 4 slots.

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

The game always crash after I toggled "Perform Override Items Drop...". Dont know why.

flare1023
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flare1023 »

guys I know I'm a over a year late, just wanna ask how to use the "Ability To Override A Drop Item With A WEAPON/STONE You Pick" since I have few missing monster shadestones. thought this cheat could help me complete them, let's say I want every monster I kill drop "penmy stone", so I looked for the stone id for that on the spreadsheet which is "STONE_0187" but it seems I can only toggle the cheat on/off and have no clue where to specifically put the stone id, every time I use it, monster drops just gave me a blank named shadestone and the game would just crash, is this how I expect the cheat should work or it works entirely in a different way? as for the wep I just edit the weapon id in the highlighted weapon pointer as a workaround.

dmmm123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dmmm123 »

The "Override Awaken Skill Choice" cannot be activated anymore.