Oninaki Release Version (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Oninaki Release Version (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Anacra wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:40 am

Hi Drummer! There is also a mechanic where you can awaken skills. They basically get upgraded based on chance. The awakening they get I believe is a random effect from a list of certain effects. I'll update the previous spreadsheet with the awakenings info.

Not sure if something can be added in the table for that?
+1 to this one.

The Awakening mechanic is pure RNG and there is no indication as to any sort of progression. You just have to use the skill repeatedly and pray it happens. Probably the single worst unlock mechanic in this entire game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

I've added the possible awakening effects in the spreadsheet posted earlier. Hopefully the id information there can help in some way.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in a Greatly Increase Awaken Skill Chance option per your request.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:15 pm
I put in a Greatly Increase Awaken Skill Chance option per your request.
Thank you so much!

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Been really busy, and haven't had much time to play, but are we able to change the possible awakenings in game? If not, can we change awakenings via the table yet? Be good to have a dropdown list to easily change awakenings. Not sure if possible though.

I'll try to look through the code once I get some unlocked.

Aeo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aeo »

I have a problem regarding the Daemon Soulstone EXP Multiplier. I set it to 100 to drop soulstones faster, once I was done i disabled it. Turns out i still get a soulstone everytime i land a hit on something. I tried setting the multiplier to 1 and rebooting my game but nothing works.
I have the latest version of CE though only a few daemons are affected by this. Thanks in advance!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Aeo wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 am
I have a problem regarding the Daemon Soulstone EXP Multiplier. I set it to 100 to drop soulstones faster, once I was done i disabled it. Turns out i still get a soulstone everytime i land a hit on something. I tried setting the multiplier to 1 and rebooting my game but nothing works.
I have the latest version of CE though only a few daemons are affected by this. Thanks in advance!
If you disable it, I assume it will work itself out after a while. You may have earned too much EXP with a setting of 100. You were possibly earning more than one soulstone per hit and it's just trying to catch up. At least I think that's how it works.

metzzz03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by metzzz03 »

I love your work man! However, is it possible to add shade stones that has multiple effects? These stones usually are looted from Sight Stealers (ie. Loneshroom, Foulfeather, Forest Bomber, etc.) .

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

variante wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:13 am
Anacra wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:35 pm
Oh wow, I completely forgot about posting that spreadsheet I made for this game from the demo. Enjoy!

[Link]
I think they added new shadestone in the release version? I looted some red shadestones like "Foulfeather" and "Jabberite", each with effects of 2 regular shadestones. Couldn't find this anywhere in the sheet.

Foulfeather: crit chance + healing
Jabberite: damage from reflected atk + soulstone drop rate
The spreadsheet is now updated with the missing stone data. Enjoy!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

metzzz03 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:14 am
I love your work man! However, is it possible to add shade stones that has multiple effects? These stones usually are looted from Sight Stealers (ie. Loneshroom, Foulfeather, Forest Bomber, etc.) .
You can use the override stone drop code for that.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

metzzz03 wrote:
I put in EDIT 2.6 with the updated list from Anacra. It should have everything now. Thanks to Anacra for the data from the game files.

metzzz03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by metzzz03 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:51 pm
metzzz03 wrote:
I put in EDIT 2.6 with the updated list from Anacra. It should have everything now. Thanks to Anacra for the data from the game files.
Thank you so much!!!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hmm..is there something special that has to be done to acquire the pre-order items with your drop code? I used it to get the sword and spear, but they seem to be buggy. After equipping the sword, a second duplicate copy appears in my inventory that has no name or info, its just the picture of the sword. It also can't be deleted. The one I have equipped works great though. Its the same with the spear, I always get a second bugged copy along with one that works. All I did was choose the item and then pick up a potion.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not sure. You're the first one to report something like that and I think many people have used it. It seemed to work fine for me when I did that with a regular weapon.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:36 pm
I'm not sure. You're the first one to report something like that and I think many people have used it. It seemed to work fine for me when I did that with a regular weapon.
Hmm, no idea what happened then. I reloaded an older save, got the sword, saved and quit the game. Then I opened the game back up and did the same with the spear. Making sure to close the game and table each time. After getting them both I tried equipping them again and now they work. No idea if it was a fluke or it helped, but at least now it isn't bugged. Thanks for the table!