Remnant: From the Ashes - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes (STEAM)

Post by Idlehands88 »

Paladin Aeron wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:50 am
Would there be any way to do an equipment swap or just add a weapon? Really wanting the blade of adventure starting sword but I don't want to completely restart all my progress to do the glitch to get it in the intro.
Not possible

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

i think the game has scaling mechanic.
i tried change weapon from +20 to +255... then save n' reload >> turns out enemies has TONS! of HP (even use that+255 gun still hard kill it) and 1 hit kill me LOL

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:05 am
i tried change weapon from +20 to +255... then save n' reload >> turns out enemies has TONS! of HP (even use that+255 gun still hard kill it) and 1 hit kill me LOL
The enemies are scaled to your gear levels when you first enter maps that contain them. In exchange, upgrade materials are also scaled (from iron to hardened iron). The mechanic is already discussed extensively among players.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

upgrade materials are also scale? what does this mean?
having a lot of iron ore will make them stronger? O_o (i'm new to the game)

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:35 pm
upgrade materials are also scale? what does this mean?
having a lot of iron ore will make them stronger? O_o (i'm new to the game)

Different materials are needed when upgrading the same gears at different levels. Low levels require iron, while higher levels require hardened iron. Try upgrading gears and see for yourself. Gears crafted from boss materials require some additional materials to upgrade, and only up to level 10 instead of 20 for normal gears.

As I said, plenty of people talked about all these, search online for more info.

Sadiii_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sadiii_ »

Hi there, hope all is well!

First off, I'd like to thank you for the great work; keep it coming!

Secondly, I'd like to ask if it's possible to edit items? ie. Chicago Typewriter upgraded damage from 30 to 50, Radiant set bonus from 2.5% CHC/CHD to 5% CHC/CHD and so on and so forth.

Thanks again!

Silk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Silk »

variante wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 am
Memiomy wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:05 am
The enemies are scaled to your gear levels when you first enter maps that contain them. In exchange, upgrade materials are also scaled (from iron to hardened iron). The mechanic is already discussed extensively among players.

What would be the point of better gear then? I mean doesn't this mean you just want to run around with gear that isn't upgraded so mobs are not stronger too?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Silk wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:13 pm
What would be the point of better gear then? I mean doesn't this mean you just want to run around with gear that isn't upgraded so mobs are not stronger too?
Gear upgrading serves only to give you access to better materials (just completionist thing). If you want to steamroll the enemies, best rely on traits. Editing some traits can make you practically invincible, give you infinite stamina, multiply your damages, etc...

Paparoyal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paparoyal »

A big FYI to anyone using this that could save you from having to delete your save file!

When you enable the "max scrap on pickup" dont for the love of god upgrade your dragon heart, it sets the dragon heart to max which is like a billion and if you play coop it will crash the hosts game whenever you load in. I experienced this just now and I cant find a way to reduce the dragon heart count down.

That being said, great table if you dont use it like a moron like me!..

Also, can you per chance add a way to reduce your dragon heart charge permanently? I really dont want to delete my coop save with 80+ hours on it but I cant really play on it atm. :) I would greatly appreciate it!

McLorry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McLorry »

Hey there is there any possibility to ad an option where i dont have to see the 9999999 skillpoints unspend ?
This is kinda dumb i know but i just wanted a sightly bonus and not a total overkill - or an option where you can ad just 50 skillpoints
thanks in advance Lorry

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

McLorry wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:10 pm
Hey there is there any possibility to ad an option where i dont have to see the 9999999 skillpoints unspend ?
This is kinda dumb i know but i just wanted a sightly bonus and not a total overkill - or an option where you can ad just 50 skillpoints
thanks in advance Lorry
The other table has an "Ignore Trait Points" cheat. In the cheat is the ability to change your spent and unspent points.

McLorry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McLorry »

The problem i have 9,9kk Unspend points and i want them to go away =) that doesnt work that way

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

McLorry wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 pm
The problem i have 9,9kk Unspend points and i want them to go away =) that doesnt work that way
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10032&start=90#p100831

my table with Pointer to Trait Points

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

McLorry wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 pm
Just edit the Max/Infinite Trait Points Script to 0

McLorry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McLorry »

Thx alot guys, i tryed it yesterday but didnt work for me with just a random crash - today it worked <3
thx