Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +17 (table Update2.12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.8)

Post by Z3nas »

Would it be possible to edit characters?

I would really like to change the voice on my character.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PleasureFlamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PleasureFlamer »

Hello!
Is there an option to reverse changes? I don't want to have 999 items anymore :C

Goldiepapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goldiepapa »

Hi there, the mod charges isn't working properly now. When I use it on some of the wespons, they do active the mod mode, but shot out nothing from it. Is there any chance to update it? thanks <3

Goldiepapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goldiepapa »

And so do some weapons that don't work properly with ignore ammo clip.

brunolm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brunolm »

Is there a way to unlock traits?

The multiplayer traits are really annoying to get and I would like to just get them

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Goldiepapa wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:54 pm
Hi there, the mod charges isn't working properly now. When I use it on some of the wespons, they do active the mod mode, but shot out nothing from it. Is there any chance to update it? thanks <3
located the problem. will be patched on next update.
Goldiepapa wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:24 pm
And so do some weapons that don't work properly with ignore ammo clip.
which weapons?

///
EDIT:
Update2.9
- updated ignore mod charges for the latest game patch, you can fire alt ammo mod with zero mod charges again now.
still don't know which weapons you mean. so I just updated the ignore mod charges for now.;

War2791
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.9)

Post by War2791 »

Hello guys, a simply question, can i use this table in Offline Mode but only in the game options or with Steam offline/Unplugged modem router? Thanks for your help. :)

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Z3nas wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:44 pm
Would it be possible to edit characters?
I would really like to change the voice on my character.
You can do that with [Link] and this tool.

1. Open the game's "profile.sav" save file with NotePad++ (located in: "AppData\Local\Remnant\Saved\SaveGames")
2. Search for whatever customisation parameter you want to change -- examples: "voice 1", "haircolortype 1", "eyecolourtype 1"
3. Change the numerical value next to that customisation parameter -- example: "voice 1" to "voice 2" (*the numbers correspond to the order of the customisation options, either by number, or left-to-right)
4. Back up the save file and then save the changes with NotePad++
5. Use the "Checksum Fixer" tool linked to above to "fix" the save file (so that it loads after editing and is not read as corrupted).
NB: Do not replace any value with something beyond its original byte size -- i.e., do not put a two-digit figure, like "10", where a single digit figure, like "9, was -- the checksum fixer tool apparently will not "fix" it if you do... And it's pointless to do anyway.

I tested myself and can confirm the method works (I used it for the very same reason you cited -- char. voice). 👍
---
War2791 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 pm
Hello guys, a simply question, can i use this table in Offline Mode but only in the game options or with Steam offline/Unplugged modem router? Thanks for your help. :)
Offline, online... does not matter. CE will still hook to the game -- either way. Therefore, yes: it can be used offline.

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

Is there anyway to remove extra weapon mods from my inventory? I somehow got duplicates of some mods and now I can't play online.

melabones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by melabones »

I've created a second character and the undead script doesn't seem to apply to it. Every other script works except the undead one. On my first character the undead script works just fine. Anyone else having this problem.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

melabones wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:37 am
I've created a second character and the undead script doesn't seem to apply to it. Every other script works except the undead one. On my first character the undead script works just fine. Anyone else having this problem.
my post on another thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10045&start=90

I prefered someone made multiplied defense instead (if possible). because many tables that I searched in this BBS use "min health value = called undead ,godmode ,etc or whatever" still dead if you faced boss's attacks in higher difficulty. still one-shot you.

higher upgrades gear doesn't help you tanks damage that much. cause game itself scaled with your gear's highest scores. more gear, still more damage.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Just to clarify, if I use any of these codes I cannot play online EVER?

reaper91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reaper91 »

undead doesn't work with latest update. Any chance the table with get updated?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +16 (table Update2.10)

Post by Cielos »

Update2.10
- updated the table for the latest game patch (220,617PS), specifically:
- updated ignore ammo clip. removed an injection point for repid-fie weapons, seems it's not needed anymore...
- updated free shopping. updated an invalid aobscan.
- updated the script descriptions for ignore ammo clip, auto-fire, and rapid fire mod to reflect the fact that it needs the weapons to be at least +1 for the script to work properly, as the script use the weapon lvl as a cheap player filter, to prevent the enemies from benefiting from the scripts.
///
EDOT:
Update2.11
- updated free shopping. turns out the algorithm is changed, the old method doesn't work anymore. re-traced the codes and picked another injection point, which handles many value cmp when you're in a menu, the lazy filter I used may not be accurate, should be de-activated once you done shopping. if you're feeling adventurous, just activate the script and play a few game sessions and report the result.
///**************************************************///
melabones wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:37 am
reaper91 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:55 pm
undead doesn't work with latest update. Any chance the table with get updated?
I've just created a new character on Hardcore mode in Nightmare difficulty and ran into a crowd of enemies, went outside to have a cigarette, went back to the game and I'm still alive...
any details for me to recreate the problem?

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +16 (table Update2.10)

Post by masakiandou »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 am

I've just created a new character on Hardcore mode in Nightmare difficulty and ran into a crowd of enemies, went outside to have a cigarette, went back to the game and I'm still alive...
any details for me to recreate the problem?
I think it's because some higher enemies do so much damage in rapid session than MINIMUM health can regen.

I look in your script's default minimun is "10" and I try to change it to "450" (1000 is MAXIMUM health in default health, not 100 in status menu. I don't know how to say in coding ways) -> disabled script. and activated again

then I go into the FINAL BOSS. In HARDCORE, NIGHTMARE difficulty. and no rift buffs that you should do it.

my Chara's health will ticked around 45% of health bar (because of 450 I setted). sometime CAN below around 40-42% thats why sometime you'll be killed.

and DON'T try to equiped Admiral ring. Thats lead you to got damage x3 make you health can rapidly Below 40-42% that I tested earlier.